An atomistic theory of matter

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Atomsz, Sep 2, 2015.

1. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

It was difficult because it was a big change.
    Actually it was. That is why you can use Newtonian Physics to land a space craft on the moon and General Relativity for more subtle investigations (such as the precession of the perihelion of Mercury).
    Yes, it was incorrectly assumed that there was an absolute frame.
    Of course Maxwell's Equations do.
    As it still is.
    That is because particle numbers are not conserved. Mass/Energy is conserved.
    20th century physics has led to a deeper understanding of the physics of the universe. Your ideas are mere musing based on ignorance, which is fine and I hope your website brings you happiness, but we are not interested in your self-aggrandizing fantasies.

PS. You keep saying 'bye' and then you come back - that is just cruel.....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Well, origin
    Valued senior member
    It keeps getting funnier...

this is just the new, most correct way to say things.

Kristoffer
    Giant hyrax
    36 from Denmark

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

While agreeing totally with the sentiments of your posts in this thread, it does though smell slightly hypocritical considering that all I have been doing of late, is refuting another rather questionable, and self admitting anti cosmology poster, and in which you have given me a blast for.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I havn't gone back and counted your replies here [I don't believe its worth it] but I do believe that all our anti mainstream science posters need to be refuted when ever possible.
    See the connection?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I see your point, but it seems that there are way too many pages of just you and Yahweh just slugging it out. I could be wrong (it certainly wouldn't be the first time).

8. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

No, I totally agree, as I did when OnlyMe pulled me up on it.
    If you note my posts of the last few days, I have avoided insults in the main, but to no avail.
    When posters keep contradicting professional experts [not me] while failing to produce their own references no matter how many times asked, then something certainly needs to be done.
    The intellectual dishonesty, the outright lies and deliberate taking out of context, cannot go unanswered while the mods let such dishonesty stand.
    The only problem I have with moderation here is the inconsistency.
    Eventually, yes a crackdown on the nonsense will occur. This puts the god at a distinct advantage. If we were both banned, he has rajesh to revive.
    But as usual, I'll stand by any judgement call.

9. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I think this has run its course... Atomz has been warned repeatedly to stop spamming links to his pet website.