An Important Issue Today

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by FatFreddy, Jun 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

I'd like to hear everybody's opinion of this. Let's use the scientific method.

Review Of Critical Vaccine Studies: 400 Important Scientific Papers Summarized

Vaxxed II: The People's Truth (Documentary)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/XoFHzgnhn61K/

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Didn't you learn anything from having your previous anti-vax thread shut down?
    Of course you didn't, why did I ask?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Don't you have an opinion on the issue? If you think the info is wrong, you should be able to explain why. This is a science forum. Let's use the scientific method instead of knee-jerk dismissal.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=scien...s=n&sk=&cvid=c588952cd17a4d61b691035ac27b727e

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

Then why didn't you put it in a science topic?

8. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

I figured it would get moved here anyway. Ok. I'll go post a link to this thread in the science section. Thanks for the suggestion.

9. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note

Your previous thread with the same subject matter was closed because you were advocating a public health risk.

The owner of this website then deleted it because of the utter rubbish you were pushing.

And your response is to start not one, but two threads with the same links and subject matter?

Thread closed.

Enjoy your break from this website.

From this site's rules:

I. Unacceptable behaviour that may result in a temporary or permanent ban

Interfering with moderation
    I20. Interfering with moderation will result in an immediate ban from sciforums. Examples: re-editing or deleting a post that has been edited by a moderator or which has otherwise been the subject of moderator action; reposting a post that has been deleted by a moderator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.