Anal Probeing...this is serious/funny

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Albume27, Sep 7, 2004.

1. Albume27 Registered Senior Member

Why do aliens pick people up and well probe them up the butt? If you have ever noticed they always pick up Dewayne from the Ozarcks and butt diddle them. Then everyone wants to know what happend and the guy says "well they took me up into the space ship took off my pants, stuck somethin up my butt and droped me off at the 7-11". They sound like little green perverts to me. If I was one of them Id at least pick up one of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders or somethin.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

That's a question with the answer ya want already in it. Instead of asking if aliens put things in people's anuses, ya simply assume they do, and ask a question that suggests they do. I'm in Advanced Journalism, so I know about it. I forgot if there is a name for it, though.

My point is, how can ya know for sure they're sticking things in our anuses? Wouldn't we just pass them when we go to the bathroom? I think the aliens are smarter than that.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Oh, and kudos for posting a thread more interesting and thought-provoking than the other ones that ended up in the Cesspool. I appreciate it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Albume27 Registered Senior Member

but if the aliens put it up the person rectum in a special area or something. or made it so small and attached it to the rectum somewhere where it wouldnt be passed when we drop the stink pickle. so I think the aliens are smart enough to make it un moveable

8. Albume27 Registered Senior Member

or something along those lines.

9. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

What makes ya think they'd put things in our anuses when they can get a fine syringe and inject it into our bone marrow? Then they don't have to worry about us passing it.

10. Albume27 Registered Senior Member

yes but Im just going from things i have heard.

11. Albume27 Registered Senior Member

they may not be putting anything up anuses...maybe they are just little green perverts bent on touching human ass. etc etc

12. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Well done Albume27, you've managed to get a move to Cesspool with this thread.
    I'm only moving it because it seems that you aren't after a conversation here but just to joke about "Stereotyping".

So Spurious what do you think?

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

About what?