Ancient astronaut theory looks highly promising now

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by pluto2, Sep 20, 2012.

1. kwhilborn Banned Banned

@ Spidergoat,
    Please REREAD what I wrote and try again please.

Yes. I agreed these look exactly like birds,fish,bugs... EXACTLY LIKE THEM.. wow.

So your hypothesis is that they got all stoned and imagined a Bird/Bug with triangular shaped wings and took the tail from a fish and made sculptures?

Very plausible. Well it would have to be just about any explanation than they actually saw something that looked like these.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

So skilled artisans produced objects which look EXACTLY LIKE things they see everyday. What is it you think this demonstrates?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

If the other ones did look exactly like bugs, then it would be more plausible that one of them was modeled on an airplane. However, since they all seem to take liberties with the design, the resemblance to an airplane is likely coincidental. It doesn't seem to matter whether actual bugs or birds had wings with that configuration, these ancient artists were creative and had little concern for realism.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Now you are being extremely dishonest in calling something an electrode as if you know that was it's purpose.

8. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

No, the hypothesis is they used their imagination and made pretty and decorative items. It seems a lot more plausible than they were copying alien aircraft.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yes. Hell yes. It's far more likely that HUMANS ARE CREATIVE than whatever crazy theory you are proposing. Hell, there might even be a bird in South America that looks exactly like that. The natives were very fond of exotic birds like the bird of paradise.

10. Questfortruth Registered Member

How can you decide something is absurd when you know absolutely nothing about it?

Thats a perfect example of an extremely dangerous way of thinking shared by the majority, directly slowing our mental evolution and progress.

11. Questfortruth Registered Member

Kwhillborn... youre only helping their arguement btw.. the show ancient aliens is a gross exaggeration of "truth" and "evidence".

The only evidence in existence is in the religious texts from around the world... anything else will instantly be dismissed and give the theory a bad name.

No one cares that Chris Dunn is one of the most qualified people on the planet to give an opinion on this kind of thing. No one cares that what hes pointing out is absolutely correct. There is no evidence to show it was done by advanced beings from another planet so its dismissed. Ancient man had more precision than plasma cutters.. its just common belief.

You are only wasting time.

Study world religion if you want the real evidence.. its staggering to say the least.

12. Questfortruth Registered Member

Ancient aliens lightly peaked my interest as someone who knows a substantial amount about the different world religions and has always questioned them. I quickly saw it for what it was. They took a credible theory, made it fantastic and perfect for great ratings on a TV network.. and in doing so they discredited the theory.

Yes, they do point out alot of the evidence from world religion but cannot even scratch the surface due to the worry of political correctness. Either that or they don't really care and are just in it for money.

It is good because even though its 95% speculation it peaks peoples interest, but only benefits those that truly research. It is truly a large picture to preceive and simply watching that TV series means you don't know anything about it.

Thats why its something that can't be explained correctly in any short amount of time or argued on a forum. Its too grand a gathering of evidence, that it only comes together when viewed as a whole.

When it is realized, it will be as if humanity is discovering we live in a "universe" for the first time.

13. Questfortruth Registered Member

The very fact that every nation doesn't have a balls to the wall space program shows how stupid and close minded humanity is as a whole.

And we, the seemingly most advanced and supposedly most open minded nation, mainly believe theres nothing out there and NASA is kind of a waste of time and money. Which is the reason they are grossly under funded.

It truly shows the majority of even one of the most advanced peoples are just a bunch of slightly advanced monkeys that think theyre smart.

Its why we have "In God We Trust" on our money. That SHOULD be an insult to our intelligence, but its not.. for obvious reasons.

So when you go to your graves not knowing all the mysteries of the universe and our existence, you can only blame yourselves and people like you.

14. billvon Valued Senior Member

And why is that? Not starving your people through a "spare no expense" space program is probably a pretty smart policy.

Then how do you account for the billions we have spent on space exploration? The Mars rovers? The space station? The Hubble?

So our space exploration is a waste of money - and we should spend more? Interesting.

What have you done to advance the state of our science and technology?

15. Lakon Valued Senior Member

If one knew all the mysteries of the universe, one probably wouldn't go to their grave, don't you think ?

16. kwhilborn Banned Banned

@ questfortruth,
    I am actually very religious and strongly believe in God, but I subscribe to no religion I have seen. You said nobody that believed in god would accept ancient technology.

I have NEVER said Aliens have EVER helped mankind. I am saying that it seems apparent that there was more advanced technologies in play at Giza aand other locations based on clear and ignored evidence.

@ Spidergoat,

I would think any culture would evolve to throw things or design objects to soar like a bird. I do not think adding stabilizers to an ancient cultures toy birds is so far fetched as a bird model would need a second set of wings to glide in most cases. The ideas of these as trophies would be fitting as they themselves do not fly.

Since Mankind has had sharp instruments it has likely carved birds and it is natural to assume some of them may have been thrown for distance.

@ AlexG,
    I have NEVER believed in Aliens. I know there were some technologies in play during ancient times that they were not recognized as being capable of.

Time yourself. Spend exactly 1 minute looking at the photos on this link....

http://www.gizapower.com/pma/index.htm

and then tell me these rocks were cut with a Copper Hammer and Chisel.

The One Circular saw marks suggest a Radial saw with a 9 foot diameter. You can clearly see it is Machined.

These objects are not hidden and are still at the base of these pyramids.

To look at obvious signs of machining and then pointing to copper hammers and chisels is just insane.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I think Civilizations may have risen and fallen many times. A hundred thousand years and an Ice Age would wipe away any signs.

17. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

I looked at the pictures, and simply don't see what you think you see. One word in your post I agree with is 'suggest'. That's all it does.

What I think is that you greatly underestimate what people can do with, what to us, would be primitive tools.

18. kwhilborn Banned Banned

@ AlexG,
    I would be happy if they at least said tools. Egyptology is mostly about The Copper Hammer and Chisel.

They could work Copper so maybe the saw blades and drill blades were copper. I am not saying these things would not be primitive to us. I am saying they were more advanced than we gave them credit for and that should make us re-examine.

TY for looking at link though.. More than many here would do.

There is definately signs of a 9ft radial saw though even if it was driven by hampsters. There are also clear signs of drilling. This is common in many examples and not just a few pictured here.

19. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

I'm going to give you this link to wikipedia, and I think you should pay special attention to the footnotes and references. (that's where the real information is)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_pyramid_construction_techniques#Construction_method_hypotheses

20. kwhilborn Banned Banned

Yes.. Interesting.

Okay I may not be able to convince any here to spend a few hours on the topic, but if anyone is willing to watch this 1 segment of this presentation, we will see some logic applied in an area that is often ignored as determined by centuries old explorers.

[video=youtube;PM9054H8skw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PM9054H8skw[/video]

Just watch a few minutes of logic from an Engineer and Ignore previous assumptions.

I think this will at least make some ponder what is true... but 10 minutes... YIKES!!

The speaker...

21. Lakon Valued Senior Member

Looking at the picture in the link, and also the picture in #93, it does become difficult to believe that they were done with primitive tools.

22. Lakon Valued Senior Member

@Kwhilborn, #97;

Can't do UTube at the moment from the computer I'm on, and won't be able to for over a week, but I'm very interested to see what Dunn says. Is there a transcript or text of it somewhere ?

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

"Difficult to believe" is not an argument. In fact, it's a logical fallacy called "argument from incredulity". The artisans of Egypt were experts in their craft because the ruling class was very, very rich and obsessed with building tombs.