Angry and hating incel forum (incels.me=trash).

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by gamelord, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gamelord Registered Senior Member

Just want to say incels.me is a piece of crap forums that I hate.

I tried to make an account there and they rejected me twice. How low do you have to go to be rejected by a forum of rejects. The mods there are litteral human feces, literal pieces of trash.

I just got rejected today by a girl, right after I was rejected by incel.me. There is no hope for humanity. I feel like the Joker, like I swear to god I hate criminal scum as much as I hate authority. I feel like an utter reject, outcast of society with no hope. Some times I want to punch walls other times I want to cry.

I tried to be nice, I tried to be decent. I tried to make an account to make incels look more upstanding. I tried to be Ghandi to incels. I tried to bring peace to incels and get them to focus less on random acts of violence, more on positive social change for the unloved.

And what do I get for all the good I try to do? Not even allowed to make an account. Banned before I can even make a post. Such levels of fascism are so extreme, how can incels.me complain about the real world? They are so unfair and tyrannical that they make mainstream people look sane and reasonable.

So my final verdict is, incels.me is =Crap (not allowed to use the s word on here) And I cant say how much I hate incel.me because I'm supposed to pretend to be calm and rational on these forums. They are absolute judias iscariot traitors. Absolutely the worst.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

a girl who hates girls running a site for boys who hate girls rejects a boy from joining the girl hate club...

have i missed anything ?
    oh hang on...
    you went out and hit on a girl who was not interested in you immediately after you tried to join a girl-hate web-site ?
    have i got that right ?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

You can't tell how the girl feels about you until you get rejected right?
    It seems like you are starting to see why incels are shuned. They want other people to care about them but they don't care about other people

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Musika Last in Space Valued Senior Member

It's difficult to understand why being denied membership to a social network of personified human faeces would be a source of despair.

8. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

i am not going to give away any ideas that may give Ne'er-do-well's a better grip on fooling women.

suffice to say by the time the inherant rejection takes place the recipiet has already been rejected several times.

though... subtle & concise 2 way communication is more soo a psychiatric disorder to most "game-players".

maybe GL is a Forensic proctologist

9. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

Hey I resemble that remark.
    There's nothing wrong with not noticing that you got rejected subtly in itself. It only becomes a problem if you don't learn from it.

10. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

I believe it's generally a good thing if people say Incels are bad and we should not discourage them for making a post about it

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

Scum! ☺

12. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

Those at that site are not worthy of you Gamelord. Worry not. We here at Sciforums will welcome you. ☺

gamelord likes this.
  13. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I think you meant they are figuratively human feces.
    Actual human feces cannot operate a computer since poo-poo does not have hands.

gamelord likes this.
  14. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

If you wanted to discuss incel views, or whatever, do it on a political board and in a political context. If you said something like: "men should be allowed to wear dresses and makeup like women without social ridicule" it could be lighthearted juxtaposed to some pro white America, Trump, millenial bashing gag rhetoric. I've even had the pleasure of watching abortion videos posted by religious fundies in order to shame and disgust. But if you're trying to get on a forum specifically for incels, I'd inquire if those members have more criminal intent than expressing discontent openly.

15. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

The strict definition of literally means relating to literature, i.e. it includes figuratively, oxymoronic, onomatapioua and all other literature based notes. She meant literally, not actually.

16. Bells Staff Member

He is the gift that keeps on giving.

Like herpes. If one can consider herpes a gift, I guess..

RainbowSingularity likes this.
  17. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note

Our tolerance level regarding "incel's" (read that as morons) is exceptionally low.

Because not only are you all inherently stupid, most importantly, your ideology is dangerous and deadly.

We don't need or want another incel thread. We certainly do not want another one with you whining because you feel rejected by the community you feel you should belong to and then whining about women rejecting you as well.. I mean, you're the guy that tried to join an incel forum and ask a woman out in the same week...

You're like a walking and talking meme generator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.