Another muslim/leftist false accusation uncovered

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ultron, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Ultron Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Your link is to two such stories. One of them - the more serious one - was real and is being investigated as a crime.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sculptor Valued Senior Member

Poor Vladimir Vladimirovich
    I'll bet that he only got the one write in vote.

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Why don't you crawl back under your rock? It matters little whether one incident of religious intolerance is false when the original sin of anti-Muslim bigotry is so massive.

9. Ultron Registered Senior Member

This is ridiculous. The link is about one story - upper part of the text is update about how it is a hoax and the text below is the original story published before it was known that is is hoax.

10. Ultron Registered Senior Member

Im not a fan of Russia, Russians or Putin and I dont like communist "comrades" . Im not sure why do you think so and how this post about muslim/leftist hoax is related to it. And yes, truth matters, you should focus more on truth than on leftist propaganda you seem to believe.

11. iceaura Valued Senior Member

There are two separate such incidents in your link: one at the U of Louisiana in Lafayette, the other at San Diego State University (that's in California).
    The one in Louisiana was a false claim.
    The one at San Diego State is being investigated as a hate crime.

12. Ultron Registered Senior Member

Yes, my mistake, there were two stories reported, I have missed it because it was very similar text about robbery.
    On the other hand describing car and money theft as hate crime is rather unusual. It is entirely possible, that the part about a hate speech before stealing a car is fabricated. You know, when somebody is stealing your car, he will not approach you with sentence like "Dear lady, please hand over your wallet and car keys". It sounds rather like "Hey bitch, give me all your money and car keys". It would be perfectly logical to a leftist Muslim to describe it like hate speech, additionally enriching the story with linking robbers to Trump. Maybe some details regarding this case will emerge over time.

13. river

Things get more screwed up as we go .

The US is a fucked up country I hate to say .

The World is thinking, what on Earth is going on in this country .

What country is more messed up than the US ? none

14. wellwisher Banned Banned

If you look at the violent protests going around the USA, after Trumps victory, you can see which side of the political spectrum is emotional unstable and promotes violence. Notice Obama and Hillary are not telling the crowds to protest, only in a peaceful way. The word and money from the top is promoting the violence to create instability.

Trump rallies were often portrayed as violent and full of hate, but this only occurs when paid leftist operatives provoke choreographed trouble, in front of a well placed camera, so the leftist media can play the illusion game.

When Hillary called half of Trump's supporters a basket of deplorables, the Trump supporters did not protest, riot and cry for prosecution under the laws of PC hate speech, like they were emotionally unstable and unable to cope. If anything, most of them smiled and called themselves one of the deplorables. To way you neutralize noises and sounds is to change it emotional valence.

The left is full of emotional wrecks. It reminds me of spoiled children that have no father. Catering to these people is messing up the country, since when you catering to the worse they can be, leading people, down the rabbit hole. Trump will help straighten out America.

Ultron likes this.