"Anti-einsteinist"? I'm better einsteinist, then you. Wish you bet?

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by Emil Smejkal, Jun 12, 2003.

1. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Emil,

I don't understand. Can you show me the mathematics which supports what you say? Or perhaps give me an explanation of how you would construct a light mill which spins in the opposite direction than what we would normally expect.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Emil Smejkal Registered Senior Member

James R,
    If you writes "Can you show me the mathematics which supports what you say? Or perhaps give me an explanation of how you would construct a light mill which spins in the opposite direction than what we would normally expect.",
    I am afraid, it's no possible write it in open text. Shall I to write it in MS WOrd? Or Excel?
    The second: light mill which spins in the opposite direction. What is enough to describe? To write two sentency? Or picture, also? What shall I do as the first, and what as the second? If I am not able, be ready during one second, it is my defect?
    Email

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Emil Smejkal Registered Senior Member

James R,
    I add attachment with MS Word. Zipped. There are equals and values for our mill.
    About design:
    Thin bulb-lamp, with diameter about 7-8 mm only, and nominal value cca 50W (real power cca 20 W). Used in car, for example.
    Four cubes from glass, in the circle, PI/2 each. Fixing similar, as each light-mill is fixed. Weight have to be similar little.
    Emil

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. HallsofIvy Registered Senior Member

I don't like to criticize other people's English since the way I speak the few languages I claim is not particularly good. However, you seem here to misunderstand the words "experiment" and "construct". You said you could devise a "reverse light mill" that would experimentally prove your point. When you were challenged to do so, or at least to accurately describe how to construct the mechanism, you post a "Word" document that was supposed to be that description. When I down loaded and read it I found that there are a few formulas and then a declaration that this will work the way you say.

There is, in fact, no mention of "constructing" a mechanism. You have done nothing but repeat the claims that were challenged before.