Anti-Semitism. Why?

Discussion in 'History' started by Laser Eyes, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Laser Eyes Registered Senior Member

I have read about anti-Jewish sentiments that have existed in many countries in the world for hundreds of years. I am interested in where this attitude came from and why it has persisted up to the present day. I don't want this thread to discuss the current military policies of the Israeli government. There have been many threads about that. I am rather interested to discuss long-standing anti-Semitism and to understand where it came from and why it has continued for so long.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

God called the Jew's "His People" so naturally everyone else ( the Gentiles) got jealous.
    Then God said 'Those I have called "Not my People", I will call "My People"'
    So then the Gentiles turned on the Jews and poked their tongues out at them not realising that God was standing against those of the True Vine i.e. the Jews in order to graft the Gentiles to The True Vine. But those jew haters were grafted on to the True Vine, they became rich from the very wine that they despised. It was the Jew's faith in God that led them to see what their Father was doing and subsequently they blessed the Gentiles that despised them. But he who blesses is greater than that being blessed.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. vslayer Registered Senior Member

it was to do with a jew ratting out jesus to the romans, even though jesus was jewish, but it dates back to jesus' times anyway

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

Dr Seuss to the rescue!!!

Sneetches

Now, the Star-Belly Sneetches

Had bellies with stars.

The Plain -Belly Sneetches had none upon thars.

Those stars weren't big ,

They were really quite small,

You might think such a thing wouldn't matter at all.

But, because they had stars, all the Star-Belly Sneetches

Would brag, "We're the best kind of Sneetch on the beaches".

With snoots in the air, they would sniff and they'd snort

"We'll have nothing to do with the plain belly sort!"

And whenever they met some, when they were out walking,

They'd hike right on past them without even talking.

etc etc etc.... humanity what're ya gonna do?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

That story has a happy ending at least

8. Sky Registered Senior Member

I agree with c20H25N3o

Well the jews also have social habits like not getting married from non jews , that might intimedate other people , i mean it gives the imperssion like " Hey , we are better than you "

??!!

9. otheadp Banned Banned

that comment by sky is anti-semetic.
    i'll asume you didn't mean it.

thing is, every nationality and religion wants to marry with their own. putting Jews on the spot for this is anti-Semetic because it singles them out and 'criticizes' only them for something everybody does.

10. Undecided Banned Banned

Anti-Semitism yes the term that means absolutely nothing, as sad and ignorant as the Zionist ideology unto itself. It is amazing to me how many millions of people have been so easy brought into accordance with this fallacious term and idea. “Anti-Semitism” is nothing because it doesn’t represent anything, now of course back in the 1800’s when the stupid term was made up it was not intended to be used against Jews observe:

Modern Anti-Semitism is not to be confounded with the religious persecution of the Jews of former times. (Theodre Herzl)

Anti-Semitism does not even pertain to the persecution of Jews, it’s a word devised to state that Jews are a race, and discrimination against them is against their race, not their religion. Using that logic I could also be a Jew, and anything said to me can be conjured up as being Anti-Semitic. The innate idiocy of it all.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2004
  11. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Anti-Semitism derives from Christianity and it was the Jews who created Christianity , it was the Jews who murdered the Jewish Messiah Jesus Christ and it was the Jewish Apostle Matthew who wrote "Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children." Matthew 27:25 which began modern Anti-Semitism and it is the Jewish St Peter who today’s Jews recognize as the greatest of all Anti-Semites . So in effect it is safe to say that Judaism is in itself self soiling.

12. Undecided Banned Banned

He cannot be a "Anti-Semite" if the term does not refer to those who aren't Zionist.

13. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Tell that too the Judica encylopedia their staff will give you an argument .

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

How did the Jews and Roma/gypsies survive as distinct peoples rather than become assimilated?

There is a certain elitist snobbery in the Jews and Roma, but then all groups and nations to some degree show elitist snobbery. Racism is the norm everywhere in the world. Most people prefer their own genetic offspring to other peoples children. Most people prefer their own culture and beliefs to other peoples beliefs.

We people resent the presence of other people who believe that they are superior to us.

Saint Paul's Christianity (Jesus did not teach Christians to feel superior. I blame Paul.) divides the world into those who believe in Jesus and are therefore good and those who don't believe in Jesus and are therefore bad or doomed. Islam's attitude towards non believers is similar to Christianity's attitude.

Christianity accepts that Jews were once God's chosen (favorite?) people. When Jews reject Jesus it (unconsciously) shakes the faith of Christians and makes them angry in a way that they don't feel so strongly when other religious groups reject Jesus.

My guess is that Ashkenazi Jews are about 75% European genetically and 25% middle eastern. It is not a big jump from believing that Jews were the chosen people to believing that Jews are the chosen people. Christians have married into and converted to Judaism despite some Jewish disdain for diluting their racial purity.

Today, in America Jews are inter-marrying with Goyim in large number and are often not attending temple. Apparently the survival of Jews as a minority is benefited by a certain degree of hostility towards Jews. I suspect that Judaism in Europe would have been assimilated and would have disappeared had anti-Semitism not existed.

The Germans who were obsessed with racial purity decided to exterminate Jews and Roma who were obsessed with racial purity. This is not a coincidence.

Bottom line is that the hatred of Jews is all about pride and wounded pride.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2004
  15. Undecided Banned Banned

There is no Jewish race...if so then how can one explain Malay, and Chinese Jews? Are they not Jews?

Jewish race= improvable

16. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Ah Fuck the Jew's they are no different from any other religion Im tired of this supposed place they play . I really dont think this topic is relavent actually I would think a more current theme topic would be the Jew's curious and current display of Anti-Semitism to Palestinians .

17. John_angry Banned Banned

Now I’m not talking about all Jews but what you have to understand is that throughout history Jews have shown extreme hypocrisy. it all starts off from their beginning, after seeing the most powerful man on earth and his army perish and a sea split, they go and worship a cow!!

Not all Jews of course but there has always been a band of them who are very greedy, manipulative, hypocritical and very evil.

Look at now as a SMALL example of Jewish hypocrisy. After suffering in the holocaust (the reason for the holocaust was Jews backstabbed Germany), they went around doing the same to the Palestinians.

There is a very good book that was written by a Jew himself entitled the "holocaust Industry", read it when you get time.

EVEN today Jews in Israel are trying to suck Germany dry in compensation and even forcing other countries to pay aswell for not doing enough to prevent the holocaust.

Even worse Jews want Germany to still continue paying compensation for the ghettos, despite the fact that Israel is now doing the same in the W. Bank and Gaza.

It wants Germany to CONTINUE paying for displacing Jews from houses, well what about Israel displacing millions of Arabs!!!!

It wants Germany to pay for house evictions well what about the repeated, internationally condemned and illegal destruction of Palestinian house by Israel!! For no reason and also with no compensation and NO TIME TO GATHER BELONGINGS (LITERALLY get out in 30 secs!!!!)

It wants Germany to pay for the wall but what about Israels wall in Palestinian land!!!

The LIST GOES ON AND ON!! the hypocrisy of the Jews, oh the hypocrisy!! Did you even know that Israel was planning to extract compensation from Iraq for forcing Jews out decades ago well what the fuck about Israel!!!!

18. Laser Eyes Registered Senior Member

What makes you think that Jews believe they are superior to everyone else?

19. Laser Eyes Registered Senior Member

John_angry
    You've mentioned some modern examples but how does any of what you said explain persecution of Jews 100 years ago and 200 years ago and for hundreds of years before that?

20. Undecided Banned Banned

This is a good summation:

There enjoy....

You've mentioned some modern examples but how does any of what you said explain persecution of Jews 100 years ago and 200 years ago and for hundreds of years before that?

That by defintion of the term "Anti-Semitism" was not Anti-Semitic attacks...don't confuse the religious persectuion of Jews with A-S.

Brian

Jew's curious and current display of Anti-Semitism to Palestinians .

Arabs aren't semitic, they only speak a semitic tongue. Please stop using this innately stupid word everyone.

21. Laser Eyes Registered Senior Member

What's the difference?

22. Undecided Banned Banned

Read Herzl...I even quoted the relevant quote at the beginning of the thread.

23. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

How do you mean ?