Ants, Us, and God.

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by GRO$$, Oct 22, 2001.

1. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

teri2,

My failure to help you understand this thought experiment has left you fatigued. I can understand why. Sorry for that.

My userid is Q. I have little more to do with Mr. G then you do with logic. If you wish to report your little conspiracy theory to the administrators, please do so. The accusations are becoming annoying.

And since you don't wish to continue the debate, I'll leave you with this:

Is it possible for one eagle to reside amongst a flock of turkeys? If so, then is it possible for two?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Rick Valued Senior Member

Since Mr G you didnt anwer my question,le'me refrain the whole shit for you once again...

WHAT IF (YES WHAT IF)YOU CREATE A Virtual world and and Virtual life in it and this life is an AI .and then it happens that most of the people even dont acknowledge your existence,because for them since they dont see you so you are hypothetical...And then one day when your system is in trouble you create a soft program and load it inside to save the god-damm place and some AI start believing in you,but some will still wont...hahahahahahahaha,but that doesnt bother you or will it,you"ll enjoy everything from your couch wont you,(if you wont you"re a bore

).?does that need your answer?or do you have any comment?

you know something,Aitheist needs God for calling himself an Aitheist ...whats the other part of your existence...

in your response of support to Satan,start with this...

BECOME OSAMA BIN LADEN. STEAL COUPLE OF NUKES AND DESTROY THE WHOLE PLACE.YOU"LL EVENTUALLY DESTROY SYSTEM OF GOD AND YOU"LL NATURALLY BE SATAN'S PARTY...

About the authority stuff?,hahahahahahahaha...
    you"re kidding arent ya?dont press yourself by telling us who you are.in the net world there is no such thing as i am Bill Gates or i AM Keanu etc.we are just netizens.just that.
    have i ever heard people who are part of Big corporate or authority Boastin' like this.nae.nivver.
    Gooo awwn...its all in fun aint it?
    hahahahahha....

bye!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2002
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Rick Valued Senior Member

BTW.

And ...

Give me 1(oh yeah just one!)reason not to believe in GOD!

no stupid reasons off course!

like i am an aitheist because....on an on...

bye!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Teri Curious Registered Senior Member

Well gee, Q

"The accusations are becoming annoying"

Of course, no one could accuse you of annoying anyone, could they?

8. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Nice flamewar...

So this thread ends up in a flamewar? Ok, than I leave it with this and start another thread in another Forum.

May you all have fun here, annoying eachother.

Teri, don't let yourself down on the same level as Mr G/[Q] or what ever their nicknames are. So to see they just want to f**k you up.

Lets go elsewhere and start all over again.

Talk to you later. Have a nice day.

(I bet there will be nice comments on this reply. Well, come on, let me have it!)

By the way, I agree with Zion in this.

Though I don't call it god, but prefer 'All That Is'...

9. Teri Curious Registered Senior Member

Hi Banshee,

Let me know where to go and I'll be there.

I didn't really think G/Q's last post addressed to me should have been dignified with a response at all. I just found it amusing they he/they were getting annoyed.

After assuring me that they would behave, they ended up stooping to insulting me, along with another inane question.

PM me with the new thread, and let them come looking for us.
    Love
    Teri

10. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Obviously, if the aliens are anything like the human race they will soon discover that humans are such a disagreeable lot that they will take all their toys back and go find another planetary sandbox in which to play and feel good about themselves.

11. SeekerOfTruth Unemployed, but Looking Registered Senior Member

12. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Someone on this site has a quote from Arthur C. Clarke that says something like: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." This can tie in to that last subject, seeker, because it is MY believe that at the moment there are no aliens and that we must work to achieve 'magic' and godliness.