Any vegan photographers out there?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by chunkylover58, Mar 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darktr00per Registered Senior Member

As I said, veganism is a product of an abundant society. The only 3rd world country that has similar ideals is india. But this is for a damn good reason, if the indians ate all the sacred cows they would have no more milk(to feed starving people)fertilizer(to grow plants in their horrible soil) and energy/methane gas from cattle waste. In the western world it is IMPOSSIBLE to NOT use animal products!! On top of it all, why should we give animals rights? Rights is a human concept. We are even selfish to push these "rights" or human morals on to animals in the first place. On top of all that the vegans and animal rights peopel who keep cats are hypocritical. "Owning" an animal is slavery LOL. Owning an animal as a pet is selfish as well. The only reason people have pets is to provide emotional comfort, thats using the animals for human gain. I guess its just an "IN" thing to do now days like homosexuality(another product of abundance)-since it doesnt add to the survival of an individual or its genetic material.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

if you've ever had a cat you'd know very well that nobody owns a cat. a cat owns you. you exist solely for its needs, comfort, and every little whim it determines it must have. if it gives you any affection it is only because it feels like cuddling or wanting of a good rub/scratch. otherwise, you are just the servant.
    we do this because they are so pretty and soft and if we keep meeting its needs it might let us cuddle with it until it gets tired of that and scratches you as to say "get away".

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Datura surrender to nothing Registered Senior Member

Animal rights pushes nothing on the animals. It gives them fair treatment and is in no way harmful to them.

Oh please. Cats need homes...they're DOMESTICATED. You don't know what reasons behind peoples actions are. Some animals, yes, it would be selfish to own them because most belong in the wild. But if we're speaking about cats, they've been domesticated for thousands of years.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. prajna Registered Member

No, God told Adam to take care of all animals. Go read Genesis again. :m:

8. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

I'd be surprised if christian vegans exist.
    Christians are usually way too ego-tystical and ignorant to think about animals at all.
    Look at italiano, perfect example. Jesus says don't hate people, and so now christians have to focus their natural human-hate somewhere else, they tend to focus it on animals because they're kind of like people without rights, laws or 'commandments' protecting them.
    Douchebags.

9. darktr00per Registered Senior Member

datura--not only cats-i was referring to ALL animals.(i shouldnt of used the word "cat")
    we wouldnt even be here if our ancestors millions of years ago never ate meat. Meat was the main factor in development of our brains. Are you going to argue with millions of years of evolution, just for your simple self-fish individual ideals? Now days people can have the option of becoming vegans or whatever due to vitamins/supplements availible. If you are a labourer for instance-there is now way in hell u could function properly without animal products. Another note--I hope u male vegans dont eat too much soy-soy bonds with estrogen receptors causing a rise in estrogen levels in males and decreases testostrone.

10. darktr00per Registered Senior Member

Do you live in a house? Several animal products are used in the construction of a house. So I suggest you go live in the trees like the illogical ape you are.

11. darktr00per Registered Senior Member

Who pushed the vegetarian ideas on to you? Im sure your parents are a bunch of nuts. I am also sure you have some health problems since you were a vegetarian through the crucial years of your body's development. I bet your short and have underdeveolped muscle stucture. endocrine system problems-lack of HGH and prob. testostrone.

12. darktr00per Registered Senior Member

WOW, nobody is man enough to stand up to my ideas!!! HAIL THE GOD OF LOGIC!!!

13. Porfiry Nomad Registered Senior Member

Allow me to connect two of your claims:

So, what does an Indian labourer do? How exactly does the economy of India function? By your logic, it should be an economic wasteland, which it clearly is not.

14. VeganPhotographers Registered Member

Vegan Photographers

If you looking for vegan photographer in your area go to VeganPhotographers.com

15. jmpet Valued Senior Member

Don't bump the six year old threads, okay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.