Anybody ever hear of the Ganesh particle

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by Crushing Belial, Sep 21, 2003.

1. Crushing Belial Registered Senior Member

Ever hear of the Ganesh particle or the lotus project pretty wierd i hear that it may explain the origin of life and the possibility of immortality, can anybody shed some light on this subject.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pilpaX amateur-science.com Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

*cough* move to pseudoscience *cough*

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. river-wind Valued Senior Member

yeah, appears to be psuedoscience.
    http://pub25.ezboard.com/fsurfingtheapocalypsefrm1.showMessage?topicID=153.topic

I did find a picture of the good Dr. giving a lecture at the old A'le'inn in New Mexico. The one with the paper mache/wood UFO out in the front lawn area; right next to Rosewell.

The same page had a picture entitled "Fire in the sky over my house", presumably taken by the guy who made the site. I personally would call it a sunset, but that might just be me...

8. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

that doesn't explain what it is. gp=mumbojumbo?

9. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

what the hell is it.....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Crushing Belial Registered Senior Member

I don't know what it really is but it's supposedly has something to do with immortality, I heard Caltech is working on this.

11. AMansAmoeba Registered Member

The ganesh particle is quartz crystal from a mica like layer found at the vishnu schist at frenchmans mountain complex outside of las vegas. Most of the information you will come across about this is that quartz is currently resonating at a frequency of 8Hz and that the time is approaching when Earth's Schumann Resonance will increase to its next nodal frequency of 13Hz. This number coming from the fibonacci series [1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21...]. With this it is believed that the next phase of creation is about to unfold...along with loads of unbased conjecture. (I'd like to know what supposedly happened when the frequency went from 5Hz to 8Hz, to give them the idea that a new phase is upon us..).

Most the information on the "ganesh particle" is definetely pseudoscience where people are throwing out too many scientific words connected to "love" being the key and the crystals being a grid work of an alien communication device/stargate o_0.... I think thats enough to kindly push it aside for now, but I have been looking around into quartz resonances and will find out any truths behind this nodal frequency jump.

As a side note. I don't believe caltech is researching this. There is a site claiming that it is one of the top ten engine phrases used to reach Caltech’s Electronic Thesis and Dissertation (ETD) archive from October 1–31, 2002 ...but through a couple of web hops I discovered around the time of the web pages decree, there was research being done by a Subramanian, Ganesh on the role of small but finite particle inertia on the microstructure of suspensions of heavy particles subjected to an external flow. A Phd at, you guessed it, caltech.

12. Crushing Belial Registered Senior Member