Anyone know what these dreams could mean?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Star_One, Feb 19, 2005.

1. Star_One Registered Senior Member

Lately i have been having some very similar dreams (about 4 in the past 5 weeks) where for some reason, i get angry at my parents and family.

I just lose it, and start saying random bad things at them and end up looking like a fool. In reality, i could never say such things to them.

I thought perhaps these dreams could mean i want more freedom, but really, i have total freedom to do what ever i want.

I would really appreciate some thoughts on this.

Many Thanks

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ellimist "Nothing of consequence." Registered Senior Member

maybe you are too free and you don't have enough contact with your family...

or perhaps the spirit of a dead person has infected your brain and giving you dreams that shouldn't be yours!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. OverTheStars Registered Senior Member

Maybe you're just plain angry about something and you're taking it out on them, even if it isn't their fault. Or, you're testing their patience to see how far you can go before they hit you?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

I don't profess to know that much about dream interpretation. However I have come to the conclusion that if a dream provides a negative or fearful result it usually means that there is something you need to let go of. Some belief or preconceptio that you are clinging to that needs to be re-appraised and amended or let go of. A sort of cryptic subconscious sign that there is something that you are holding on to that you need to let go of so that you can make progress in your life and emotional maturity.

So I would suggest that you look inwardly at pre-conceptions and beliefs and re-confirm their current validity.

Possibly your parents have already let go of you as a child and are starting to see you as an adult and you are feeling abandoned when in fact you are just growing up.......letting go of our childhood can be sometimes a long and hard task, for some it takes a life time for some it is relativiely easy.