Are there any women here today ?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Ted Grant II, Jun 4, 2017.

1. sweetpea Valued Senior Member

So,Willamina wasn't a sheila, but a truck driver named Bill?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Or Ted. Or Ivor. Or something. The avatar wasn't one a woman would be likely to choose and, even more conclusively, a woman would almost certainly never describe herself "wetting her panties", as this person claimed at one point.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

sweetpea likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Aye, roughly a half dozen accounts were part of this... well, I don't really know what it was. Some master plan to... spam the boards? I dunno, whatever... the matching IP's were found a few days ago and we were watching to see how they behaved (since it isn't impossible that they were all separate people who were assigned the same IP for some reason or another). Best of my ability to sleuth, though, they all signed in from the same exact set of IP addresses with no variation.

Anywho, yeah... something something karma?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sweetpea Valued Senior Member

It's those russians again.
    First the US and UK elections now Sciforums.

exchemist likes this.
  8. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Keep an eye on someone new today, who signed on as SOLOMON PROMISE and then logged out. Sounds an odd sort of name, esp. in capitals. Solomon being an Old Testament king and everything.....hmm. What's the betting he shows up on a Religion thread in a couple of weeks, when we have all forgotten, spouting the same trollery.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

P.S. also Goldtop, new today, last seen viewing the "fake Christian" thread.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  9. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

Where I work, in a small family business, there are six computers and four people with the same surname. At least three of us frequent forums - though we do try to stay in different ones.
    We often pass or recommend books to one another, but can't review them on amazon without prior consultation: when two of us submitted reviews of the same book, both were deleted, on the presumption that they were inflaters. Since mine was a professional assignment I didn't enjoy - at all - I felt ill-treated.
    Please check before banning.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017