Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by wegs, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Seattle Valued Senior Member

Wegs, are you self-polarizing again? We spoke about that and you were going to try to stop before you went blind.

Truck Captain Stumpy likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

That was supposed to be our secret!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Seattle and Truck Captain Stumpy like this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

maybe yall can help me... Are Inuit self-polarised? or just polarised?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

First things first. Polarized with a “z!”

8. Seattle Valued Senior Member

Zee capitalist moral degenerating socializing bourgeoisie.

Truck Captain Stumpy and wegs like this.
  9. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

Clear as mud.

10. Seattle Valued Senior Member

I'm deep. I knew not everyone would be able to comprehend my meaning. You must be using the wingnut "mud". They all do it. It's how you can tell a wingnut and they don't even realize it. They're stupid.

11. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

Such crazy talk. You've been hangin' with your tribe for too long.

12. Kylo Renskins Registered Member

Same here; I don't dislike socializing like going to party's or hanging out with mates but I have to build up to it and gather my energies. But even then I have to scurry off for a couple of minutes to recoup.

Even though I recharge with quiet time there are instances where big settings amp up my power levels. Like my aforementioned panel, because it went so well I had a plethora of energy afterwards and enjoyed interacting more than I normally do. Or when I speak in front of a class and it goes well I have the same energy surge.

Some of my biggest hobbies are martial arts (BJJ, Muay Thai, Krav Maga, and currently Karate), improv comedy, and airsoft & paintball, all of which force me to be around and talk to people. More times than not I feel full of vigor after there done and I feel like I could do any one of them for hours on end and not get burnt out.

Truck Captain Stumpy and wegs like this.
  13. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

Sweet! I wish there were some instructors around here.
    I was raised taking Japanese Goju and Jeet Kune Do mostly, but also studied Wing Chun and took wrestling.
    I was like that with Firefighting... erm... wait a minute: No, that was "I Had to do that for hours on end and not get burnt", which is slightly different...

wegs likes this.
  14. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

I like your posts, Captain Stumpy lol They’re fun. We need more fun around here

15. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

Uh Oh! if the wrong people see that you'll be lumped in with my Tribe and I don't see you enjoying a breechclout or buckskins in this weather!
    ya may have to delete your post till we can kill a bear or buffalo so's we can keep ya warm
    LMFAO

Yeah, I thought the whole Goju and Jeet Kune Do was pretty hilarious too, and the firefighter joke was just icing. I really did love my job though, especially when no one got hurt. It wasn't much fun otherwise, and it especially wasn't fun when I was investigating, but the reward of catching the guilty f*cker made it worthwhile.

I appreciate that you can see the humour that some others can't. it's nice to know some people aren't so serious ... I usually don't take much serious, especially irl.

wegs likes this.
  16. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

PS - I would have sent you to a humour thread but certain people are still over there attempting to denigrate others for actually participating in the humour side of the thread instead of being political zealots, so here is a joke for you:

A biologist, an engineer, and a mathematician were observing an empty building. They noted two people entering the building and sometime later observed three coming out.

The biologist remarked, “Oh, they must have reproduced.”

The engineer said, “Our initial count must have been incorrect.”

The mathematician stated, “Now if one more person goes into the building, it will be completely empty.”

wegs likes this.
  17. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

You mean the humorless thread? Lol

How that turned into a political rant thread is beyond me. Stranger things...

18. Seattle Valued Senior Member

Another bandar-log joke, they can't help themselves, straight out of the talking points. What's so funny about people reproducing. Soon people won't be able to reproduce and where will we be then?

Even if we could, this planet won't be able to support them under this capitalist, fascist system. You should be ashamed for telling this joke but your tribe doesn't even realize the harm that is being done by the telling and retelling of this joke.

Anyway it's not accurate to suggest that they reproduced. There was sex, a gestation period and then a delivery. Get it straight but your tribe never will.

Excuse me while I go and change my diapers. It seems that, in my excitement, I've soiled myself.

wegs and Truck Captain Stumpy like this.
  19. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

holy sh*t but I got to laughing so hard at this post that I nearly woke the house! LMFAO

wegs and Seattle like this.
  20. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

This is the new “humor thread”

21. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

China.

22. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

I was just sent the below picture... my Daughter sent it to her mom, who forwarded it to me.

She didn't want Turducken this year because it's so yesterday, so recommended TurKraken

Attached Files:

sideshowbob and wegs like this.
  23. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

Social distancing ain't no thang for us introverts. Amirite?

Kylo Renskins and Seattle like this.