Are you riding Jesus or are you elevating him?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Greatest I am, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i don't think it's dramatic; i think it's spot on. it's just contrary to the widespread denial.

are you saying here that being depressed makes you physically sick?

or are you lying and saying that it really doesn't matter that we're enslaved?

the following being evidence of the lie...

what i meant to say was, i think you're jaded by religion and i wish you weren't. i wish you would get over it, and rise above it.

i don't think that's a theistic trait. i've always seen things that way, even before i knew god. i just tend to see everything like it's a giant math problem. when you factor in a cumulative effect over time, like a ripple effect, even the littlest thing makes a huge impact.

well, consider all of the detriment caused by not embracing a holistic perception.

the reason is that i think it's an inaccurate view, based on what i see in this life.

ok, it means an incorporeal entity or force. you know, like gravity.

me too. trust is a synonym for faith.

i've explained it plenty and i'm not lacking in communication skills. i wouldn't say i'm an eloquent speaker, and i'm not as proficient as lightgigantic, but i'm straight forward, and there's no language barrier between us. i think the incoherence is a product of your own desire to dismiss anything i say that's contrary to your belief.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.