Asian girls...how do I get to be liked by them?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by draqon, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Draq, are you saying that this is a picture of a moral girl?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tyler Registered Senior Member

Draq:

What does "moral" mean to you? I'd have a much easier time telling you if your prejudices are justified if I knew exactly what it meant in your mind. Please tell me a list of things that are considered moral and some considered immoral. I'll tell you which are actually more prominent in my experience.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

whats the matter darq do you hate women who have minds of they're own and not controled by daddies money?

do us western women really make you cringe that muhc, well thankg fuck for that that way you wont be dipping into the western gene pool

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Just for you Draqon:

SHIT! FUCK! CUNT! PISS!

Suck my western immorality.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

O.K Draq. I'll tell you what I know.
    And just so you know, I've had enormous 'success' with Asian girls and women, also I've been out with girls /women of various backgrounds and ethnicity.
    I love Asian girls. For me they are incredibly attractive and I am a sucker for their skin and their eyes and their posture and their cuteness, elegance, worldliness and intelligence.
    The Spud Empress is S.E Asian and I might add that although demure, intelligent(extremely), gorgeous ( extremely), well spoken, and measured, circumspect, professional and highly moralistic, she is far removed from anything resembling subservient or malleable. She is fiercely independent, quite opinionated and doesn't take a backwards step.

So anyway, all that aside, how does poor Draq. meet a lovely Asian girl?
    First of all, get off the fucking computer long enough to practise your social skills, meet some girls( that's right, shake off your shyness sunshine and push yourself to talk) you can do it. Just be yourself. I'm sure lots of girls would be attracted to your wit, sarcasm and wonderfully quirky outlook.
    Now. Asian girls, I imagine they'd like the fact that you're not quite white bread, you've lived a culture outside of U.S.
    Let her know you find her attractive, sexy, cute, intelligent ( provided this is all true and if it isn't, don't lie or waste her time).
    There are no secrets here Draq. just get out and chance your arm, no use chatting with dicks like us while the glory of your youth starts to tick by.
    Get away from the keyboard, get off your arse, go on, off you go!

9. John99 Banned Banned

He just needs more confidence with women.

10. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

wouldn't he have to talk face to face with one?

11. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

yep, when he can't even look at a girl in the eye will make that very difficult indeed

12. Tyler Registered Senior Member

Come on Draq, I'm really curious what moral means to you.

13. Roman Banned Banned

I've spent quite a bit of time in Southeast Asia & parts of Latin America, as well as a few months in Europe, and I find that the general trend of female attractiveness correlates with income. Sure they're skinny, but they're also undernourished, pock-marked, and stricken with something wormy. Nothing quite like the build of a woman who has known only physical hardship since conception.

14. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

I'm pretty sure you can get mail order asians for free off the internet, I think I've even heard stories of people getting paid to take an asian bride?
    I mean if you live somewhere desirable.

The price is about right IMO, asian effing is one tiny step up from effing those "real dolls" as far as I'm concerned.
    It probably would be kind of fun, but then you have to remember the other guys around the world engaging in that act, and come to terms with the fact you are one of those guys. An asian fucker, a lesser man, you've just given up on competing in the game and retreated snivelling like a coward into the cold soulless arms of an asian.

Draqon, you say you want children with an asian woman, how sweet, but what if you had an asian looking son? Let me guess, you'd love him like he was normal and you wouldn't even step on his neck while your asian wife was on the phone one day and then pretend to be asleep on the couch and act all groggy and confused when your asian wife comes in screaming about your dead asian son? Yeah right.

15. Enmos Valued Senior Member

This is wrong but.. LMAO !

16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

You could try not stalking them, I suppose.

Or else tell them you have a Pikachu in your pocket, and that he's very happy to see them.

17. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

This is the funniest thread yet.

The topic of "For God's sake, get Draqon a date" never, never loses it's charm. It's always different and unique. Please, please never stop having these threads. They're classic.

Draqon, I salute you.

18. draqon Banned Banned

a pikachu?

19. draqon Banned Banned

Bae Seul-gi

she got the curly hair, brunette

would be perfect...

20. draqon Banned Banned

It is precisely that I want him to look Asian that I want child from Asian woman. Also your inadequate portrayal of Asian women as lesser than something else is immoral to say the least. Asian women are smart and healthy and caring.

21. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

you really need to get yourself some sex!

that way perhaps you wont see one set of women has the ideal!!

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Are you volunteering ?

23. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

no thanks!!

i like men to be men not men who are just boys at heart!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.