At what age sleepovers stop?

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Syzygys, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Sure, sure. That's why most of these women aren't even charged or are given a slap on the wrist, while the men are thrown in prison.
    When did I say that? Didn't my story involve a woman wanting sex?
    Indeed. Technically true. But in the minds of prosecutors/police/the public @ large it's about some boy "getting lucky". Whereas, if the victim is a female, it's about some lecherous creepy old dude defiling the virtue of our young girls.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Diode-Man Awesome User Title Registered Senior Member

As long as I got a musical instrument, my friends got musical instruments... I'll be 50 years old and still having sleep overs.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

At 50 you should start thinking about moving out your aging parents house, you idiot...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

my daughter had her friend stay over this weekend and she is 14, there is nothing wrong with it, (apart from the chatting at 4 in the morning, and making coffee at 3 in the morning)

i dont see anything bad about it! kids need friends to stay over from time to time! its not healthy for the kids to just be alone

8. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

There is nothing wrong about it if:

1. They respect the parents' wishes and privacy.
    2. They don't mess up the house.

neither is usually the case...

9. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

madanthonywayne,

Well I would agree men and women on average have different behaviors and thought processes towards sex (how much is nature and how much is nuture is a different argument), but their are always outliars and those beyond P10 and in a world of billions there are a whole lot these people! Now my policy would be to live and let live, when someone want their partner to unload a giant steaming pile of shit in s/he mouth, well as long as it between consenting adults that their business (and for the love of god keep that business between your selfs, don't make a video online to mindrape the rest of us like tubegirl and 2girls1cup.) Now child and animals are different because they can't consent and deathsex does not leave anyone to admit consenting willingly.

10. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

My kids are upstairs at the other end of the house. I never hear a peep. I lay the food out buffet style and go to bed. If they wake me up, the food and pop get put away. Its an easy way to train friends to be quiet.

11. Diode-Man Awesome User Title Registered Senior Member

I believe that when people stop having sleep-overs, thats when they begin to age dramatically, as a direct result, wrinkles begin to appear within minutes, their life force being visually sucked from their bodies. Sleep overs make you young!

12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Me and my friends still all sleep over at each others houses/apartments we are all aged from 20-25 roughly. Its still fun we do it about once or twice per month and is usualy because we realise its light outside and might aswell not go home.

peace.

13. shedevilx Registered Senior Member

no, sleep-overs are no good

14. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Sleep overs stop around 15 or so :/ unless they been mating

15. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

16. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Oh, sure. Mooch off your folks for 50 years and then move out just when they start getting decrepit and could use some help.
    What an ingrate.

17. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Well, it is offtopic and you quoted the wrong person...

Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
  18. AhhDiddums Registered Member

What if they are gay?

19. Fabglam Registered Member

Hun theres a lot of people that still have sleepovers, also same sex? Not everyone is straight. You can't just judge someone like "oh I'm a dude so that means I have to stay away from your daughter." You should actually see them and talk to them to figure out the type of person they are.

20. Seattle Valued Senior Member

Hun, you might be taken more seriously if you weren't responding to posts that are 11 years old.

wegs likes this.
  21. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

22. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Tony Stark to Pepper Potts, "The Avengers": Can you sleep over? Call your mom."

23. Kylo Renskins Registered Member

Well into adulthood. If your to pissed to drive just sleep over at your mate's place til you sober up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.