Athelwulf

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by jadedflower, Jan 12, 2005.

1. hotsexyangelprincess WMD Registered Senior Member

cheers my friend. now find a girl, not a new keyboard. :m:

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. top mosker Ariloulaleelay Registered Senior Member

Don't have too much faith. Those of us already cynical will corrupt him before long. Didn't he start blazin' recently? :m: ?

Oh, yea... cynicism and disilussionment are on their way.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. OverTheStars Registered Senior Member

hotsexyangelprincess-
    isn't that a picture of athelwulf in your avatar? I recall him calling everyone nerds in the picture thread, and then sending a picture of himself that looks twice as nerdy.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

Congrats, Athelwulf. Congratulations for not having a life outside of the internet. In the time it took you to get 1000 posts, I have around 40. But, I guess I have to give you credit for sticking with it and trying hard!

You posted a picture of yourself?!
    Which thread?
    Why would you want people to know what you looked like?
    I prefer to keep them guessing about me.

8. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Yes, it is.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I didn't call everyone nerds. I called everyone dorks, jokingly. And I don't look nerdy. I look kool!

Thanks, Rubiks.

Yes.

[Thread=39809]This one.[/Thread] And here are the photos I posted:

Me taking a picture of the mirror.
    A totally freaky ghost image of me.
    Me jamming to my tunes. This is the one hotsexy is using as his avatar.

It's not that I wanted everyone to know what I look like . . . I just thought it would only be fair, since other people were posting pictures of themselves.

You do that.

Ooh, I just realized something . . .

Ha ha haha ha! Nani nani boo boo! I know what Rubiks looks like, but do you? No! You don't! Ahahahahahaha!

*Regains relative sanity and clears throat*

I have a request for you, jadedflower. Please put up yer old epileptic-seizure-enducing flower avatar! That thing was the shizznit!

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Dunno, I post a lot and still have a life outside the internet. I fact I am typing this with a hangover because I had too much of life last night.

10. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I feel a bit not-right too. Too much liqueur.

11. slotty Colostomy-its not my bag Registered Senior Member

I could do with having more time on the internet. I have far to much of a life outside. In fact typing this with an amazing hangover

12. vslayer Registered Senior Member

same here, befor this internet session i had gone 42hours since my last connection, goddam, if it wasnt for reading everything on my phone i would have died, but i cant login on my phone(stupid WAP)

and im ont even hung over, since no-one has got payed for this week yet we could only afford a measly 12pack for our friday get-together

13. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I'm constantly there, 24/7 on line.

14. vslayer Registered Senior Member

i was just thinking about my computer and thought im probably the onyl person with my montitor sitting on a file cabinet, and my kbd+mouse on top of the box the monitor came in, its quite a cheap setup ive got here, but i cant move my computer to the comp desk in my room until i get a hub and a good roll of duct-tape(im gonna duct-tape 35m of cable up the cieling into my room

)

15. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

But how long did it take you to attain that number? Anyway, a big apology to Athelwulf (and you) if I've "offended." You know I was just joking (like I do to you everyday!).

Athelwulf:
    Ha, ha, ha, ha! I know what I look like, too! So don't get too emotional!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2005
  16. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

I don't remember you joking with me today . . .

O' course you'd know what you look like, but does anyone else here? No! I've got one over the rest o' y'all!

Btw, I like getting emotional. I know it bugs ya.

And as long as I regain relative sanity, I have no problems. Unless ya wanna disagree . . .

EDIT: Look at my post count! 1776!

. . . I just felt like pointing that out, since 1776 is such a kool number and all.

17. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

Shut up! I finally had something I could feel special about, and you had to go and take it away from me!

I did. I said I didn't want to work with you on the German project because I "didn't want to be near you." Remember now?

Oh yeah. I think you're on to something. If you add up the digits of 1776, you get 21. Divide that by 3 (the number of posts I've made on this thread), and you get 7: A LUCKY NUBMER!
    Since 1776 is also the year of the writing of the declaration of independence, maybe the aforementioned good luck will go toward the continuation of our country. Maybe another 1492 years?

18. vslayer Registered Senior Member

im on 2076 or pretty close, it s-eems to be in my head but i wnot know until i post this, however im nto sure why you like that number

19. Logically Unsound wwaassuupp and so on Registered Senior Member

mr. wulf, i would like to complain that you have/are about to take me over in terms of post count..... i find this insulting, and would be grateful if you delete all trace of your existence here and re-register under the name 'logically unsounds bard' and sing me nice songs and give me money. that would be superior.

congrats. stop. posting. stop.

20. vslayer Registered Senior Member

hehe, you think you are facing competition, hes actually challenging me

21. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Even though I know ya'd just love that, I'm afraid I can't do that. Sorry.

Thanks. No. Can't. Do.

Hey LU . . . What happened to ya? I miss ya. Come back here and post like the LU ya used to be!