Attitudes to rape

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by James R, Oct 27, 2006.

?

I believe the following are mitigating circumstances in rape (see first post):

1. Woman was wearing 'sexy' or revealing clothing.

7 vote(s)
    10.6%
  2. Woman had many past sexual partners.

7 vote(s)
    10.6%
  3. Woman was drunk at the time (i.e. got herself drunk).

10 vote(s)
    15.2%
  4. Woman at no time clearly said "No" to sex.

22 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Woman previously flirted with the rapist.

7 vote(s)
    10.6%
  6. Woman was in a relationship with the rapist at the time.

10 vote(s)
    15.2%
  7. Woman was married to the rapist.

13 vote(s)
    19.7%
  8. Woman had consented to sex with the rapist on another occasion.

10 vote(s)
    15.2%
  9. Woman had a reputation for being sexually promiscuous.

6 vote(s)
    9.1%
  10. None of the above.

37 vote(s)
    56.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Geez, that's easy, you beat the shit outta' the person's best friend ...and stop only when he starts cryin' real tears. Shedding real tears is a sure sign of empathy ...many people just post their empathetic feelings on this silly forum and pretend that that's real empathy.

Baron Max

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Is twistin' her arm painfully permitted to get her to agree?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I've known a couple of masochists who'd love that kind of thing ...and they wouldn't report you to the police afterwards like some wimpy crybabies do!

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i would say thats ok, but only because im a nice guy like that, introduce those to james R and maybe they can have a gangbang.

peace.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Nobody agrees to rape.

Consensual S&M is not rape - it is sex with consent.

Why can't you people understand this very basic point?

8. Xev Registered Senior Member

James r:
    Because they are fucking retards.

EmptyForceOfChi:
    Have you done, said, or even attempted anything even marginally useful in your life?

Baron Max:
    Okay, so I'm trying to get your worldview down:

Hurting people to get them to agree to sex is okay.
    Shooting people in mutually agreed-upon duels is okay and should be legal.
    Getting high on drugs and throwing cheetos at your friends is not ok and shouldn't be legal.
    Turning yourself into a disease-ridden prostitute is okay, and should be legal.

I'm confused....

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Perhaps it's because the law states that you can't consent to being abused or assaulted. See?

Baron Max

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Why are you confused? Were you expecting some silly ideal like consistency in world views?

Baron Max

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

lol it was a joke, what if she is schizophrenic and one half of her wants sex and the other doesent?

then the evil half takes you to court and files a rape charge? the evil half is on the prosecution charging you, while the good half (who wanted it) is one of your eye witnesses on your defence.

what about that one?

peace.

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

You're taking this issue entirely too seriously!

If she's a schizo, just let her give you a blowjob, but refuse to fuck her. That should take care of things for both of ya'.

Baron Max

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

but what is the evil half bites your cock off?

peace.

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

As her teeth sink painfully into your flesh, you ask her nicely and politely, to use a little less power in her jaw muscles. You can't resort to violence in order to combat violence ...only wimpy, pussy methods will work.

Oh, yeah, and you should also seek the root cause of the biting instead of attacking the actual biting.

Baron Max

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

some woman was giving head to her partner ages ago, she went to bite his cock off, it was hanging on by a thread, the guy picked up a fork and jammed it into her skull,

peace.

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Violence in response to violence is simply wrong. He should have gone immediately to the hospital emergency room to have her checked to see if she might have gotten some horrible disease from biting his cock off.

And then he should have studied the situation carefully and discovered the root cause of her biting his cock off.

Baron Max

17. Xev Registered Senior Member

Baron Max:
    Assault and battery is a different charge than criminal sexual assault.
    See?

No, because then I'd be taking you seriously, and if that happened, I'd be seeking inpatient psychiatric care, not typing this shit.

18. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

No, it doesn't.

For example, two people can be involved in a perfectly legal boxing match.

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

It is in the USA, James. A person can not consent to being beaten or assaulted or anything like that. So sexual fun between a sadist and a masochist is NOT considered consensual according to the law.

Nope. Not unless it's sanctioned by the state. And that usually means in a gym or such club where boxing is sanctioned by the state. Two people just can't agree to go out behind the club and fight it out.

Baron Max

20. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I'd be very interested to see the actually laws you're referring to, Baron Max.

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Sorry, James, but you know I don't know how to do that kind of thing. But it's true nevertheless.

Baron Max

22. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

in your own home if you do not go to far i.e kill the person you can any sexual fun of a S&M nature, it is not against the law!! people like to be tied up and whipped and dominated and it is not against the law, there was a case over here in the uk a while ago, a woman knocked on a door of a mans house and his "slave" answered she was wearing a dog collar and would be slapped if she did or said anything wrong, and people were going amd, but the woman enjoyed it, and that wasnt against the law, and neitehr should it be.

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Interesting. Is that to say that a woman can consent to being raped?

And I will remind you that I've been talking about the USA, not trying to argue for what the rest of the world allows!

I have to repeat what I've known to be true in the past .....no one in the USA can consent to having someone beat the shit out of 'em, even if it's proclaimed to be for sexual fun and games. The S&M crowd has been fighting those type of laws for umpty-eleven years and they ain't gotten anywhere.

Baron Max

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.