Backslash Returns!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Pollux V, Oct 19, 2001.

1. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

I think backslash deserves a new thread-that other one is really long. They deserve a new start, and people don't seem to be reading through the whole 14 pages before coming to the end. In case you don't know our favorite robotic pal is back, check his other thread to find out what he said. Plus rodent said we shouldn't post their anymore for god knows why.

Now THIS is something I won't forget when I'm reminiscing as a decrepit old man.

Ah screw it. I'll just use it as a sort-of newsflash for anyone who doesn't already know. It was a dumb idea.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2001
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. dividivad Registered Member

beam me up scotty, there doesn't seem to be any inteligent life on this planet

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Benji Registered Senior Member

Would love to stay here give the guys behind the hoax a good laugh but backslah isnt real (i know is as fact the point will become clear) i set 3 or 4 posts on remote forums that very few people use and backslasher wont reply to any of them, why?

Obvious he/she/they havent cant and wont find them, if it was truly "wild" on the net as it claimed i would have already seen a reply.

Backslash intresting at first but the script has become boring, the actors are becoming tiring, now like a bad soap (dallas?) ur going for the axe!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

me too, I am getting a little tired of this. It lasts for too long.
    I suggest we read and reply to /777 posts, but not to refer to them as smth extraordinary or try to prove to it/them that it is not an AI or the opposite. What's the difference anyway.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!