Ban Me Please

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by sderenzi, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sderenzi Banned Banned

Dear sderenzi,

You have received an infraction at SciForums.com.

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?p=1232827

Reason: Inappropriate Language
    -------

“ Here's a funny quote "Her brother Hugo said she was very independent and had thousands of friends and all her life in front of her."

Umm, thousands? That's impossible! There's nobody alive that has that many friends, give me a break gerks! As for her being given the date rape drug, well cry me a river, she was probably at a party and drank that bottle thinking it was water but damn she's fine, who wouldn't try raping her? I'm not saying I would, but if you were derranged enough to try something like that wouldn't you pick a fine young ass like that?

Her body is fine, hell for all we know she did bang before dying, that's somewhat reassuring since it at least means she didn't die for nothing (someone got laid). There's also the real issue here..... if someone did give HER the drug then why didn't they find semen inside her pussy? Perhaps she merely was thirsty and had picked up someone elses water???? That's sad...

I feel for the poor girl, but at the same time I also am sick. She is a hot, sexy thing, with alot of men that banged her likely, and I'm a loser virgin with no future... see my point? ”

Post something like this again, and you will be banned.

This is a completely inappropriate reaction to somebody's death, and such lack of basic respect and empathy will not be tolerated on sciforums.
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
    SciForums.com

I'm asking you nicely James, since we both are fully aware I'll continue posting this stuff you dislike so much, please, for the love of god and the forums ban me. Afterall you think I'm such a bad influence that I am worth giving 3 points to but you never actually say how many I need to get banned permenantly, so I'm asking you to get rid of me right now. I'm bored and this place is fun but when you say stuff like the above it's ridiculious and I'm not gonna stick around for that!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sderenzi Banned Banned

Wonderful, here's another

You have received an infraction at SciForums.com.

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?p=1232806

Reason: Inappropriate Language
    -------

“ So in my sense those who were shot are not innocent, they let the others in school tease these students until they became insane with depression/fantasy. The teachers are trash too, let'm burn in hell every last one of the scum at Columbine! ”

Again, entirely inappropriate. Innocent people were killed. Have you no compassion?
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
    SciForums.com

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sderenzi Banned Banned

I have no compassion for stupid gerks that teased someone, you are a real silly

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

Dont do this. Do not give up sderenzi. Fight for your cause and use logic!

8. sderenzi Banned Banned

There is no logic here, only blatent personal opinion to drive things.

9. Genji Registered Senior Member

No! Just jump off the cliff! There's mattresses at the bottom!!

10. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

I am distressed by the moral crusade that the moderators are apparently on. Since when was it in the site rules that we had to agree with the moral principles behind the moderator's decisions?

Methinks it is just a consolidation of power on the part of what has increasingly become over zealous moderation here on Sciforums.

11. sderenzi Banned Banned

Please James R won't ban me, he's saying he won't let his personal opinions be the cause of my ban, god please people convince him, he's driving me banannas sending me all these points for no real reason at all except that he doesn't like what I say, god help me pleaseeeeeee

12. draqon Banned Banned

carefull Prince! The mods are listening...this might not be something they see as moral...action will be swift on their side.

13. sderenzi Banned Banned

Plus he's never said what they do or how many I need to get banned, god please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAN MEEEEEEEEEEE

14. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I think it's humorous when people asked to be banned.
    Are message boards addicting to the point where a person is uncontrollably compelled to post?

15. draqon Banned Banned

fool.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. Genji Registered Senior Member

Just wish harm to Christian Phalange politicians! You'll get a smackdown fast!

17. sderenzi Banned Banned

I wish harm to christian phalange politicans, now BANNNNNNNNNN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

18. sderenzi Banned Banned

!!!!YES!!!!!

19. I should imagine, rather wisely, James would prefer you to make a choice here for yourself - whilst, at the same time, ensuring for the rest of us you remain right where we can see you: if we ban you, given your using computer at work, you'll likely allude even an IP ban and simply re-join as someone else.

This way you get to either buck your idea's up or buck off - win, win all around.

No one's got a gun to your head and is forcing you to spew out the frankly sick things you do here sderenzi - thus, all things considered you remain the arbiter of your own fate - just like everyone who's ever spoken to you has attempted to point out the entire time.

This situation changes noting.

Quit playing the injured party, y'haven't once displayed the capacity to actually give a crap what other people think of you - this is just yet one more attempt at attention seeking - issues of negativity aside - it's better than being ignored and that is exactly what is going to happen unless you buck your idea's up and quit adopting the role of the forums pet-gimp.

BTW: I'm talking at you, not having a debate.

20. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I think there's been someone at every message board/chat room I've even been to that asks to be banned. I've always wondered why? My first assumption is to say that maybe it's addictive to an extent, and the person realizes they lack the ability to control their own behavior. Maybe it's akin to the alchoholic telling the friend to take the bottle from their hand.

It could be something else though....
    Is the person seeking punishment for some reason? Maybe they have some sort of psychological issue that influences them to "flesh out" the consequences to actions they believe they are guilty of, and go unpunished.

I dunno.

21. Nah, this is just wanting, and receiving, attention - pure and simple. Dumb it may be, but it works.

22. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

sderenzi,

Do not get yourself banned. We like you. We need your nearly infinite supply of poll topics. In fact, make a poll regarding the banning of yourself. I will vote to keep you.

23. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

So.
    Compassion is to become mandatory then?

Lame.
    I have no compassion for any of the people that died at Columbine. They mean absolutely nothing to me whatsoever. I couldn't care less about their families either.
    Fuck them all. Every last one. It wouldn't make a shit's difference to me if they'd lived rather than died.

It's now against the site rules to make such statements?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.