Ban Proud Muslim?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Rappaccini, May 17, 2004.

?

Ban Proud Muslim?

Poll closed May 31, 2004.
  1. Yes

48.8%
  2. No

51.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

And let us suppose that someone denied that the holocaust ever happened ( I am not denying it ), so what ?? why is it ok to deny GOD HIMSELF but not ok to deny the holocaust ?? what kind of hypocrisy is that ??? :bugeye:

And why questioning historical event such as the holocaust is HATE while questioning other historical events such as Pearl Harbour is not HATE ???

BLATANT HYPOCRISY.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

His opinion on the number of people that were killed may be completely wrong but what's your problem?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Arditezza Banned Banned

Come on guys... how far are you going to stretch to get him banned?

Here's another;

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

You are out of line here. A holocaust doesn't stop to be a holocause because you are too hate-filled to accept that Jews were systematically terminated by a horrible regime. A regime that used propaganda in a very similar manner as you are doing. 5 or 6 million it doesn't matter. 1 million would already have been a holocaust. 500.000 also. You don't even realize what was so special about the holocaust.

You are a sick, no wait, a very sick person to call the holocaust a holohoax.

as posted before by me:

8. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

even if it is a hoax... what exactally do you wish to achieve by posting endless comments relating to it, in one of hundreds of forums online?
    Really... even if it is; there is nothing no one can ever do about it.
    Wouldn't it be better to move on?

9. Arditezza Banned Banned

And one from the No's side;

This one's only post has been in this thread. If you people are going to try to throw votes, at least attempt to make it a bit less obvious.

There is also another in the No's and another in the Yes's who should be discounted, but they also have posts unrelated to this one and on other subjects so I think they may have voted not knowing the rules.

10. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

I agree, the issue would have been over if the moderator did not close my thread about the issue in history section, the fact that my rights to discuss such historical event has been confiscated is outrageous.

another point, the victims of this terrible tragedy are the same people who are using this 6 million figure to justify their barbaric sadistic terrorism against my people in Palestine.

11. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Thank you for showing the FRAUD those haters are using to get me banned, I suggest prof ban those who are using multiple nicknames to vote NO.

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Uh...are you for real? Can someone stop this madness?

13. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

Hmm...

Well, having nothing against Jew in particular, I fucking hate Sharon and what he's doing to Palestine. So in what relates to that; you have my sympathy.

Whether the Hollocaust was real, I neither know nor care, for whatever the truth may be, it's done it's damage already. So perhaps your effort would be wasted in matters regarding the holocaust, and productive (so long as plageurism is not included) in any discussion regarding the conflict in Palestine.

Either way; this is not the place in which to discuss this.

Good day.

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

There are actually 3 invalid Nos.

wazdakka, spike and drumass666.

Last edited: May 23, 2004
  15. Arditezza Banned Banned

There is one Spyke in the No's and he's got 709 posts. Not sure where you saw the name spike. And drumass666 was the other no I was speaking of, but he has other posts in other forums not relating to these ones, so that is the one I was counting as possibly not knowing the rules. There is another just like that in the Yes's who is possibly unaware of the voting rules.

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

haha...i'm such an idiot...

sorry spyke.

17. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Prud Muslim,

In my little European town in Slovenia, there are 2400 people. We have *two* monuments in the memory of WW1 and WW2, and several memorial plates on houses, and other marks -- like an unexploded granate.
    And it is just for the simple people who died in the war. Not even Jewish were they.

First of all, *Who* is denying God?

Secondly, if you call us liars and hypocrites, I ask you this:

WHAT HAVE *YOU* *DONE* TO MAKE US BECOME TRUE?

You come here, call us liars and hypocrites -- and yet you expect us to listen to you?

If you were really so interested into us learning the Truth, then you would do something that we may come closer to it.
    How can you expect us to take you seriously when you spit at us the way you do?
    How can you expect us to listen to you when you spit at us the way you do?

18. Hathor Banned Banned

do you think i was too harsh on the boy or was it merely the vulgarity you were commenting on?

19. Hathor Banned Banned

q - how can we keep the proudmuslim out of sciforums?
    a - host the trashcan on another site

20. Logically Unsound wwaassuupp and so on Registered Senior Member

q- we cant
    a- he can still post here.

21. weebee Registered Senior Member

Meanwhile, Justice Minister Tommy Lapid touched off a scandal when he condemned Operation Rainbow, indirectly linking the destruction of Palestinian homes in Rafah to the Nazi killing of Jews during the Holocaust.
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040523/323/eub1h.html

me thinks proud Muslim should do the Palestinian cause a favour and shut up. (If I tell someone to shut up will I be banned?…if so I’ll rephrase that to Proud Muslim should think before he types..)

22. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

What the hell are you talking about? I'm assuming that the lil bitch in question is Rappacini. Right? Exactly how did he rape me up the ass? Are you referring to the voter fraud? Frankly, I don't consider that as anything to do with me. I have never posted in Pseudoscience, in fact I've only been in there once or twice to laugh at the people inside. I don't care who becomes moderator. I do find it odd, as I stated before, that the extreme measures for fraud were not taken, seeing as how Porfiry was obviously aware of it. Apologist stance? I'm just guessing as to reasons is all. It completely fits Rap's character, as I've seen it, to do the thing just to make Crazymikey sweat. I assume that since Porfiry didn't ban him, then it wasn't really fraud, I assume that Rap didn't try to hide it from Porfiry. If not, no skin off my nose. If I determine that this site is run in a way I don't like, there's the exit.

23. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

John,

Sounds like you're ready to strap on the suicide bomber vest and do your duty. Please hurry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.