Ban Proud Muslim?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Rappaccini, May 17, 2004.

?

Ban Proud Muslim?

Poll closed May 31, 2004.
  1. Yes

48.8%
  2. No

51.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Thank you Brian !! it is amazing reading all this HYPOCRISY from those brain washed dummies here on sciforums, hundreds of thousands of my own people ( INCLUDING MY OWN UNCLE AND ALL HIS FAMILY ) have been killed by those nazi jews and yet not a single word of condemnation from those hypocrites, they only bring up the HOLOHOAX as a stick to silence you.

My uncle and his entire family were killed by the same survivors of the holocaust, who remember them ? who remember the hundreds of thousands of palestineans slaughtered at the hands of those JEWISH NAZIS ???

My uncle and his family were living in Lebanon during the jewish israeli invasion of lebanon in 1982 which resulted in the death of 17,000 INNOCENT ARAB and Muslims ! they bombed his home tearing everyone inside to pieces.!!

Do I have any sympathy for these nazi jews and their '' HOAX'' stories about the HOLOHOAX ?? May god anger fall over those real nazis.

here is some pictures:

http://www.iap.org/massacres.htm

We will never forget.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

"JEWISH NAZIS"
    WTF - oxymoron

"nazi jews"
    WTF - oxymoron - again

"May god anger fall over those real nazis."
    God will hate who God wants to hate, God is not a weapon for you to use

"were killed by the same survivors of the holocaust"
    no they werent. unless your family was killed by 80 year olds, do some maths.

"Do I have any sympathy for these nazi jews and their '' HOAX'' stories about the HOLOHOAX ??"
    saying the word holohoax is disrespectful to the families of Jews who died in the holcaust, from this point on, im reporting EVERY post that calls it the holohoax

PS im sorry that this happened, but you cant blame an entire religion for the actions of a few people

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bells Staff Member

Well said. It's disrespectul to the millions of Jews who were slaughtered and it is also disrespectful to the millions of non-Jews who were killed as well.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

"and it is also disrespectful to the millions of non-Jews who were killed as well."

oh yeah, sorry for forgetting that, bells, thanks for reminding me

8. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Not according to this:

http://www.iap.org/jewspal.htm

Sure, I was making supplication if you know what supplication is !!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Ok, so in 1982, the holohoax survivors were at their 80s, right ? now, we are in 2004 which means they are well above 100 year old !! I cant believe how long these so called ' survivors ' live !!

HOLOHOAX !! happy !! it was a HOLOHOAX , I can use whatever word I want, who the hell are you or anyone else to tell me what should I use ????

How pathetic ! you describe using this word as disrepectful ! but yet I did not see any RESPECT for the hundreds of thousands of PALESTINEANS Massacred by the jews !!! You guys are bunch of hypocrites.

It was not the action of few jews, it was the action of the entire jewish state.

http://www.israel-state-terrorism.org

9. Zarkov Banned Banned

>> he firmly believes Jews are deceiving the public.

So do I.

>> ? why this SILENCE on the jewish crimes ? why it is ok for the jews to kill and steal our land and be forgiven because there were the victims of the HOLOHOAX ?

I agree.

There is far more to this (conspiracy) IMO, that what we (the stupid public) are led to believe.

I think to believe the propaganda that has developed since the first world war is paramount to subserviance and eternal slavery by those that have no intrinsic interest in you oryour children as such.

All life is ONE organism, to defer our right to exist free, to think what we will, and to reap the fruit of our labours, is to sell our children very very short.........

Proud Muslim, be patient, the posters on this and most other forums are filled to the eyeballs with (the powers that be's) propaganda.

Power to the common people, destruction to the money lords.

10. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

"Ok, so in 1982, the holohoax survivors were at their 80s, right ? now, we are in 2004 which means they are well above 100 year old !! I cant believe how long these so called ' survivors ' live !!"

run that one by me again please, if they were alive during the haulocoast they gotta be pretty old now (that last post in being reported for using the word holohoax... again)

"I can use whatever word I want, who the hell are you or anyone else to tell me what should I use ????"

who am i? im one of few people on sciforums that dont hate you, if you have the right to use the word holohoax, i have the right to call you/muslims whatever i want, savvy?

"It was not the action of few jews, it was the action of the entire jewish state."
    sorry, i dont believe anything published on the internet that is about religion, too much bias

"Sure, I was making supplication if you know what supplication is !!"
    i know what a supplication is, and i know that what you said sounded more like an order

11. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

12. Bells Staff Member

Oh dear lord! This is turning into a crackpot convention.

Last edited: May 24, 2004
  13. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Ok, here it is again : HOLOHOAX !! now go and report it for the third time, I dont give a shit ! I am practicing my right to say whatever I want.

Well, Muslims were called many names already here on sciforums, why no one talk about that ????

http://www.israel-state-terrorism.com is not about religion, it is about Jewish terrorism against my people.

I dont think using the word ''MAY'' indicates an order !!

14. Bells Staff Member

Oh and PM, are you sure you want to agree with what Zarkov has said about the all of life being one organism? Because that would mean that you accepted to be 'ONE' with all of life... including Christians, Jews, Homosexuals, Hindus, Buddhists, Athiests, Agnostics, Pagans, etc... you do know that right? Therefore to deny that the holocaust happened would mean that you were denying it to people who are connected to you by the very fact that you both were a part of what is called life or as Zarkov put it, "one organism".

15. weebee Registered Senior Member

Proud Muslim

Some where here you say you were the first to call it a Holohoax, and that you wanted the copy right. If that is correct then you must have written the web page which states ‘ADOLF HITLER'S ONLY MISTAKE WAS THAT HE WAS TOO NICE TO THE JEWS’ http://www.skrewdriver.org.uk/sfhoax.html

I guess your also friends with the BNP in the UK which also used this term during the 1980-90’s…

16. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

I was joking about the term ! some of you guys took it very seriously !!

Man !!the nazis hate me as much as they hate the jews, the BNP in England is neo nazi party which is all about deporting and killing muslims.

One by one, first we have to deal with the direct evil ( Jewish zionism ) and then we will finish off those neo-nazi bastards.

http://www.anl.org.uk/campaigns.htm

17. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

anyone else think here think it hilarious that PM has joined a group that sounds very much like anal

or is it just me???

i goota feeling if i click on that website PM. itll turn out to be against Jews and not against Nazis as it suggests, am i right?

18. Bells Staff Member

Does anyone else see the irony in this comment?

19. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

hehe, yeah. im still amused by comparisons of Jews and Nazis, wouldnt you end up with a person who is violently against himself???

20. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

The only irony I see is a racist preaching against racism.

21. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

cc, im a bit slow, who r u saying is racist here??

22. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Proud Muslim, of course. He calls everybody here racist, but he's so anti-semetic it's not even funny. He preaches against racism, but he is a racist. He hates Jews and Americans - and then claims that he hates neither even though he can't understand a little thing called tact.

23. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

right, im with you now, thx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.