Ban Proud Muslim?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Rappaccini, May 17, 2004.

?

Ban Proud Muslim?

Poll closed May 31, 2004.
  1. Yes

48.8%
  2. No

51.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Ban zarkov, after brian... is someone writing a list?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Zarkov Banned Banned

I am an Australian, and those who wish to fuck up MY world are MY enemies.

It is the BS that gets slagged around here re religion, as if each of you is pure and totally correct that makes this world stink..... grow up... extinction is forever.... and he who threatens MY children, will become extinct.

Mark these words and think very very deeply.

Dialogue is the only way to see both sides and gain the empathy for all living things that most of you obviously totally lack.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

BAN EVERYONE!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

is that even possible avatar?

can the creator of the website get banned???

8. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

he can delete him self, DELETE EVERYONE

9. Bells Staff Member

It would help if you made sense. And please don't bandy the 'I am an Australian' around so much. You're giving the rest of us who happen to be Australian on here a bad name.

Has anyone here threatened your world and your children? Having just glanced through this thread again, I fail to see where such a threat was made.

10. Arditezza Banned Banned

Is he not entitled to his opinion that the Holocaust was a hoax? I don't agree with him in the slightest, but we have people here expressing all sorts of conspiracy theories that may or may not be true. The fact remains that no one has solid numbers on the Holocaust, so it leaves it open to a lot of people for interpretation. He didn't say, "I hate Jews." he called the Holocaust, a Holohoax.

You have a racist, sexist, foul-mouthed moderator who you still think should be a moderator and yet you want to ban a member for stating his opinion on history? Do you realize how backwards that is, or is it just me? You can't support it in a moderator, and chastise a member for it. What forum rule did he break? What did he do specifically that deserves your moral outrage? How is that different from people debunking other points in history, or mocking the Vietnam war?

If you want to be offended about the portrayal of the Holocaust, try the PETA site; Holocaust on Your Plate.

Last edited: May 17, 2004
  11. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Maybe the people who want PM out, also have a problem with xev?

12. Arditezza Banned Banned

I don't think either of them should be banned, but I do think Xev has no place as a moderator.

13. Baal Zebul Somewhat Registered User Registered Senior Member

Why not merely vote ban (or not) and then don't have a discussion long inaccurate discussion about it.

BTW, down with freedom of speech !!!

14. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

So wait, Brian Foley can say "Fucking Americans" and call us wankers? So I'm not allowed to say "fucking Muslims"? Well, fucking Muslims. My fucking fault I offended some rag-head. I'm sorry that I offended your double standard.

Call me a fucking American, or a wanker, and you're going to hear the words “fucking Muslim” and rag-head used in a sentence.

And the racist comment. Damn, I am racist. I'm so racist that I've even defended PM in the past and voted against things like this.

15. Baal Zebul Somewhat Registered User Registered Senior Member

So, he can't say anything whilst you get to speak your shit?
    So what if he has a different religion ...
    It is people like you that forge this shity society. "Ohh, he is a muslim. Lets give him all the money in the world so that he does not call us a racist" and "Ohh, he is gay. Lets give him a house." and last but not least "i think i broke a nail"

Get your act together Zarkov. Special treatment? The only special treatment i can think of is to the worse and not for the better. The world should be ruled by the elite and not the other way around.
    Call me a racist too if you want to. I for one would prefer a country like USA rather than a country where they live in clay houses.

16. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

Why is an ozzy worried about a threat to his children, apparently not enough children are being born in oz so they are gonna get paid 1000 dollars for every child they have, why worry?

17. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

On the subject of ban PM why does everyone keep bringing it up? Leave him here he's a laugh, we get to see all the rubbish he posts this way, i think its better to leave him be, he doesnt hurt anyone but himself with his posts.

18. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

He is not a "laugh" for everyone. He is highly offensive to many.

19. Arditezza Banned Banned

Funny, you defended Xev for doing the exact same thing.

20. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

PM's beliefs are irrelevant. His mode of expressing those beliefs is offensive.

PM is uncreative, a broken record. What's worse, almost all his threads are variations on the "my god's better than yours" theme, usually featuring nothing but a cut and pasted article and a link.

Xev is typically playful and taken too seriously by many.

PM is never playful and never taken seriously enough.

Besides, Xev does her job as moderator, as I stated.
    This is a different case. PM is not a moderator and basically does nothing productive on this site.

21. Arditezza Banned Banned

While you see her as playful, many people see her as extremely offensive. Why is it okay for one person and not another? Xev is even an admitted racist.

Is he still not entitled to his own opinion? Is he hurting anyone? I'll even use the same idiotic argument others have used in the Xev thread. If you are so easily offended by words on an internet site, then you are too sensitive and need to grow up, and toughen up and get over it.

22. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Racism? The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others (Dictionary.com)?

So what?

She admitted it.

PM doesn't admit anything. He shoves whatever he believes down everybody's throat, frequently using a multicolored menagerie of propagandist links.

I guess this is a question of who is more offensive to whom.
    Well, then it's up to the voters to decide.

23. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

So is this the way it's going to go around SFOG? Just beg and whine and moan over and over and over again until you win one?

I'm very proud of this topic and its supporters. You've managed to go lower than my expectations of human beings generally allows. I hadn't actually thought that possible, since online argumentation is one of the benchmarks of that boundary. But ... live and learn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.