Ban Proud Muslim?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Rappaccini, May 17, 2004.

?

Ban Proud Muslim?

Poll closed May 31, 2004.
  1. Yes

48.8%
  2. No

51.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hathor Banned Banned

WESMORRIS

(EDIT: Note that I might suggest the possibility that regardless of the specifics of the objections of the inviduals suggesting his ban, the points above are likely the root of the objections. People have a tendency to put things in their own terms you know. IOW, people have layers on top of this root complaint. They may not state the root specifically, but it's there nonetheless)

so the imbecile once again engages in another self serving spin
    so the imbecile acknowledges that religion may be a factor in a ban vote
    so the imbecile once again states that his reasons, termed as the "root complaint" are also, thier reasons.

ommmmmm! om shivaaaaaa!
    i divine that.."They may not state the root specifically, but it's there nonetheless"

ommm! 50 shekels for his omnipotence pleeze!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

White pig eh?

And you say it's ME that needs to hate?

LOL.

You're a joke.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baal Zebul Somewhat Registered User Registered Senior Member

Hathor, do you have a problem with white people?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Spurious:

Obviously since I find PM to be a useless bastard, I want to force you to feel the same way and it's all because I NEED to hate because I'm a white pig who hates arabs and muslims.

Don't you know anything? Sheez.

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

oh ok...so i actually like the guy?

9. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

oh wait I forgot to divine that.

*curses*

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

But now it is all too late and I am a white racist because of you?

11. Baal Zebul Somewhat Registered User Registered Senior Member

can't we just ban PM so that the discussion will stop.

don't say that there are more No votes than Yes votes cause i don't want to hear it, i just wan't him banned.

12. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

I'm not sure. I think I'm the white racist (pig I mean) and you are just a pawn in my evil plan, a "sheep" if you will. Maybe it's the other way around.

My divination unit is malfunctioning.

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

As soon as this thread is closed I will start a poll on:

'should PM be more tightly moderated'

because I am a white racist sheep.

14. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Wrong, buddy.

This poll is because he's an unoriginal, spam-spewing "asshat," as Wes put it.

15. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

So, Wes, how's the kingdom coming along. Downtrodden any peasants lately? We white pigs sure have it nice, eh? A kingdom for every white pig...

16. Hathor Banned Banned

just the burnin', lootin', rapin' torturing, murdering and invading kind
    yep! those kinda white pigs and their supporters

i hope you do not hold that against me

keep with the times, kid. the question is..posed with any arab corpses today?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

or perhaps...tortured any arabs today?

ahh, these playful americans

17. filter Registered Member

17. And counting.

What's the matter coffee, finding it difficult to stomach disagreement? I couldn't give a flying shite whether my vote is counted or not, except that under sciforum's own rubric it states clearly that 10 posts is adequate to participate in a vote. Basically I called you out for behaving like a brattish infant...your reaction was interesting. Pulling authority by flashing your post numbers. How vulgar.

I read some of PillockMuslim's more 'out there' posts and still think that he should stay. Freedom of speech (IMO) includes freedom to say things that people do not like to hear. It includes saying things you all won't agree with. It includes spouting revolting invective and parading lies as truth (PM's speciality it seems). Get over it. Grow up. Yadda.

f

18. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

I have a life. Oh, and I'm right. 20 other people believe that as well.

Spurious, he's already 'tightly moderated'. I have him on my watch list, same goes for other members.

19. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Well I kick every peasant I can, you know, because they're all arabs er I mean muslims (what's the difference eh?). It's the need to hate that fuels me. I mean people come up to me and they're all like "hey asshat, why did you kick that peasant". Then I kick them and remind them "hey man, gotta hate sumthin." Then I shrug and walk away to kick some more stuff.

Someday, if I get to really really hating good, I'll start calling them sand-niggers and maybe even brutally saw off their heads. Because that's what civilized haters do apparently.

*rolls tape*

*slides you some pigskin* (handjive I mean)

It's hard to believe that one's perspective on this issue could be so skewed as to draw from this that I hate muslims or arabs. As a matter of fact it kind of fits the bill of my post from earlier that spurious said he enjoyed. I wonder what my friend Nowaff would say to this proposition. Hmmm. I haven't seen him since he moved to Virginia so I guess I'll let it go. Oh hey maybe I'll ask Adaya at work (he's black) if I hate muslims (he's also muslim). I probably have both of them fooled into thinking I like them. It's all a ruse you know. I .... must ........ hate... argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*HATES*

That's better.

Hathor however, is not stupid, so it looks like I'll need a new theory to explain his behavior. My initial assessment is fundamental clash of perspective but I dunno. I haven't dealt with him much so I have little evidence but his grotesque display here to go on.

20. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Oh and Hathor, I really don't see a problem with the first pic besides poor taste.

Soldiers kill their enemy. When they do, it pleases them because they have fulfilled their function. I wish this weren't necessary, but culture clash is a hardcore bitch. I'm actually glad we have a president that is trying his damndest to make sure that bitch doesn't rag all over the continental US. It's gonna be ugly somewhere for sure. When it's down to the point that one of us has to go (and I don't mean muslims, or arabs, I mean alkaida types or their replacements or wannabes, I hope they all die before they get a chance to hurt anyone else - it sure is a bitch that people have to die in an attempt to ensure that more people don't die, but then again - life isn't fair and the dead have no complaints), it's better you than me unless you're my family.

I think the second pic though - if it isn't staged (who knows) - is kind of disgusting. I wonder if it's the distortion of war, a jacked up military culture from that distortion, or just some evil bitches or what. What a mess. The only thing I'm pretty sure of is that I'll never know the real truth.

21. Hathor Banned Banned

how nice, mr morris. i see you are back
    i was wondering how long you were going to act out with the theatrics and tantrums.

in anycase, perhaps you shall have more opportunities to do more of the same because it appears your political naivety coincides with that of joe blow.
    i have always wondered if people are really that stupid or could it be a subtle defence mechanism employed by one's mind to preserve sanity. perhaps it is a bit of both.

rather than go into this in any detail, let me just say that president bush confessed there is no evidence to link 9/11 with iraq. however 70% of the public, even now, believes his earlier assertion, that there was a link, as accurate.

why the inability to acknowledge your president now? is it because you will have to come to the realization that you slaughtered these people for nothing?

osama is regrouping in afganistan due to bush's tactical error in shifting the war into iraq

sorry, mr patriot, but your president is NOT looking out for you

as for the pics... your "poor taste" translates to a man beaten to death by american investigators. open a newspaper and get informed.

The only thing I'm pretty sure of is that I'll never know the real truth.

that is only because you will refuse to acknowledge it. i doubt if you can do otherwise.

22. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Wesmorris is way, way, way, way, way more subjective than you. He won't accept everything the Republican party throws at him, and he won't accept everything the liberals throw at him; he picks what he believes to be the most logical choice (And I often agree with him).

Don't believe everything you read. But better yet, don't believe everything your party spouts at you.

23. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I was wondering why he is is almost acceptable nowadays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.