Ban Worthy Topic Suggestion?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Contemplation, Feb 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Contemplation Registered Senior Member

I figure I probably only got one or two post left before I am permanently banned and decide to leave. I am a theoretical physics buff hobbyist enthusiast. No matter what I talk about will be the end of this.

I was wondering if there was a topic someone could suggest that I try to explain to them about on the subject they haven’t been able to get answers to before I blow up James R’s puny brain?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

James R, does not have a puny brain; he generously spend valuable screen time with... stuff.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Contemplation Registered Senior Member

The answer is one.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Contemplation Registered Senior Member

Let’s see…. Britney, I believe the he time slipped into another dimension and took over Sciforums when Superstings stopped being a moderator after I proved to him that the addition of velocity equations was derived incorrectly. I believe that was a good move from Brian, since modding seemed to start taking a toll on him. That is when you changed your subtitle.

8. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

I don't see a coherent train of thought in your posts.

More importantly, cause it involves me:
    What exactly is my: "subtitle."

9. Contemplation Registered Senior Member

Maybe one day they will free Britney from the below science section post.

Your subtitle: Transcendental Ignorance!

Off course, right? Did you add en exclamation? This can be a common occurrence to people affected by the Mandela Effect. I don’t know if that would be a good topic choice for discussion or not.

BTW: You should let Xtina know that it was really dumb to lay that dumb idea about free energy on her like that. I don’t think my mom ever cared to answer.

10. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Expressing "Free Woman Energy" to, Christina Aguilera, with NSFW Instagram pics, was dumb?

:EDIT:

"Transcendental Ignorance!" Well, it could be a riddle, and not, or, maybe even both... What do you want it to mean?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2023
  11. Contemplation Registered Senior Member

No, it happened in the Mulan Rouge. Sexy’s, back…

12. Contemplation Registered Senior Member

I really hope you don’t mind. I don’t mean to gloat. I hope we can still be friends, as this still probably sounds crazy and all if anyone else is actually bothering to read this. It was a calculated decision, since you kind of lost me at Opps! I did it again.

13. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

So, it is that you don't really want to be banned but, it's only the beer talking, and you value discourse on these boards?

14. Contemplation Registered Senior Member

How easily we can all be deceived. You have most likely only working day and night on your dance routines.

I think it really takes too much of a fundamental approach, but when I try to overcome that it has unpredictable results. I have been gone a long time and moved, so I don’t seem to know the clinical remedy to resolve what should and should not actually be science.

It does seem like a lot of scientific papers have come out recently that confirm my approach on the subject. So, I thought returning could mean a lot of that has changed.

15. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Why shoudnt everyone become a member of my church... "New Age Christan Atheist".???

16. Contemplation Registered Senior Member

I believe that we live in a truly deterministic reality. It is actually so deterministic that any slight variation on that allows for the probability of those events to occur. It is something I will dub retroactive determinism.

If millions upon billions of followers believe in your religion and is able to fit into some niche of a retroactive deterministic reality, then that reality could then begin to take shape and form in all of your surroundings.

A church that is based on a new age Christian Atheist, then the affect on your reality will be covering up all effects of retroactive determinism in your observational reality. Then we would not actually have things like hope.

17. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Correct.!!!

18. Contemplation Registered Senior Member

Take for instance the fable of Jesus Christ teachings on faith. Jesus preached that we should walk the path of faith. I believe he actually discovered a powerful secret about the universe itself. Walking a path based on some belief would actually have a larger influence on a retroactive deterministic reality. A larger action was created based off of an unbiased reaction.

19. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Im convienced... you are NACA material.!!!

Its easy... just say yes... an you are offically a member of NACA wit all its right an privileges.!!!

20. Contemplation Registered Senior Member

I don’t mean to be a doomsayer. I have always taken people that way really lightly. I have researched alternate versions of the Holy Bible. The Book of Revelations was altered somehow in time. It gave a coded message based on parables written about the constellations. It predicted that the only way a human being could gain a soul was if they literally lived into the next age.

This is actually a popular Mandela Effect. The name of the book then changed into The Book of Revelation. The “s” at the end was removed. I noticed this occurred several times before this, but it was only slight sentence structure changes. After, the name of the book changed to a different name, I began to feel some type of transition in my soul.

If we now have a soul that lives forever, then that means we could end up being able to become eternally damned. We may possibly be capable of living a life of eternal boredom. I told a ghostly entity popping his head out of a portal that offered his hand to me. He appeared elderly with a beard. I told him I would risk it and stay her on Earth. He vanished to never be seen again.

21. Contemplation Registered Senior Member

What am I sleeping beauty? I am not convinced, if that means what I think it does.

22. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat — Jack and Diane

I can't imagine this—

—going well. To wit—

—that is certainly an explanation.

But I will actually suggest:

Don't go out of your way to invite us.

Besides, I thought it was Britney and Gwen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.