BB is an incomplete theory . A System Universe is more complete.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by river, Mar 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. river

I have never dismissed any of these scientists .

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

You dismiss everything you don't understand. And you don't make the effort to understand.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

He is at least entertaining in the line of Hans Christian Anderson and the Brothers Grimm. Something to lighten the atmosphere!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

*Just gave myself an uppercut for "popping in "again.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. river

What didn't I understand ?

Explain

8. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

That's the only reason why historically I haven't put him on ignore. He is the most polite troll I've seen.

9. river

Yes , Yes , on and on , the bunch of you go .

Well , what didn't I understand ?

I watched the video , not impressed .

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  10. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

I have patiently explained this to you a dozen times.
    Yet you pretend you don't even understand what you missed.

Look, you've mentioned before that you sometimes have memory problems, and that math isn't your strong suit. I get it. But at what point do you acknowledge that perhaps - "thinking" your way to a theory of the universe, while ignoring all the good work done - is not working for you? Have you no humility in the face of the great work that is the body of science?

Continuation of this discussion is doing neither of us any good.

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Moderator note: It is clear at this point that river is either trolling, or else too stupid to comprehend straightforward answers that have been give to him. This time-waster of a thread is now closed. river has received an official warning for trolling, on the assumption that the stupidity is an act. If it turns out that the stupidity is real, then I would suggest that sciforums is probably not the best place for river - the discussions here would appear to demand a level of ability/education to high for him to participate effectively.
    ----
    This question was answered previously, many times by many different participants in the thread. Ignoring those previous answers to keep asserting a previously-debunked untruth is the act of a troll.

This, too, is trolling. There has been no mention in this thread of any theory by Feynman, let alone any discussion relating to dimensions. It is also quite clear that (a) river has no idea of what Feynman might have theorised, and (b) "two-dimensional mathematics" has nothing to do with $E=mc^2$.

DaveC426913, origin and exchemist like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.