BB is an incomplete theory . A System Universe is more complete.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by river, Mar 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. globali Registered Senior Member

Everyone that believes that the universe is infinite and didn't have a start. The term system is very vague.

All the ideas you mentioned already existed or have been proposed. Tell me one that hasn't

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. river

Look up System . There you will find out that parts make the Whole .

The System Universe is a Holistic understanding of our Universe . Three dimensionally .

To your last statement , what idea(s) make mention of a System Universe . ( maybe someone has , good , hope they are still alive ) we would have an interesting discussion .

river

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. globali Registered Senior Member

ok so you put together different existing theories to make a unified comprehensive history of the universe?

In that case you will still need to explain us some phenomena. For example:
    how was the superfluid created?
    matter has been always present or initially it was only superfluid?
    does matter go back to superfluid?
    How much of it exists in the universe?
    What is this superfluid? how does it become matter?
    What are the filaments of the cosmic web made of?
    how does matter formation create space?
    etc,etc

to name a few

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. river

Yes , as all theorist do .

The superfluid always existed . There was no creation , a moment of begining .

Yes matter goes back to the superfluid .

How much superfluid exists , unfathomable amount.

The superfluid is cold , fluidic , Birkeland , filaments that twist around each other at fantastic speeds , faster than light , because it has not become matter . All light comes from , originates , from physical matter .

8. globali Registered Senior Member

Why is that? Because you say so?
    I say that if you put a cat in -178 degrees, it will become a dog.
    If you explain me how matter becomes superfluid, i will explain you how a cat becomes a dog.

Yes but space is created by matter according to you.
    We know for a fact that space is expanding in accelerating rate, which means that the amount of matter creation is increasing, which means that initially it was zero or very small.
    So you are actually describing the big bang here.
    But wait a minute, no mass means no space. But where was all this cosmic web living if there was no space?

please explain

PS1: i am also still waiting you to explain me how mass creates space.
    PS2: Are cosmic birkeland currents legit science or pseudoscientific electric universe stuff?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

The big bang theory says that the universe started as a very hot quark-gluon plasma, or something like that. Point is, the stuff that exists at the start of the BB theory is not "nothing".

Like I said previously, though, the BB does not try to explain where that initial stuff came from in the first place. The theory doesn't go back that far in time.

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

river:

The problem with your hypothesis involving the cold superfluid or whatever is that there's nothing testable in it, as you have presented your idea so far.

You say matter was created by this "superfluid" of yours. How? Can we get any of this superfluid thingy into the lab to see how it creates matter? Does the pattern of the creation of matter match what is observed when we look at the distant (=old) universe? What quantitative predictions does your superfluid idea make? Have you done any calculations and compared to any real-world data? (I will be very surprised indeed if you have.)

You say there's an "unfathomable amount" of superfluid out there. Where? How is it distributed? How can we detect it? What's its signature that proves it exists? And if the amount is "unfathomable", what does that mean? How are you even measuring the "amount"? Is your amount a mass, a volume, or something else? Could it be tiny, or negligible, or by "unfathomable" do you mean a really big heap of the stuff?

How cold is it? How is its temperature even determined?
    Why is the term "Birkeland" important to it? Explain how this describes your superfluid.
    What makes the superfluid into filaments? What makes them twist around each other at fantastic speeds?
    How do you reconcile the faster-than-light speeds of these filaments with the theory of relativity?
    How do the filaments become ordinary matter? What is the process, exactly? Can we observe it in the lab?

I look forward to your answers.

11. river

Mass creates space by expansion of the magnetic field .

The greater the magnetic field , the more expansive it is , the more physical objects there are , Galaxies for example . Stars etc .

The magnetic field of our Galaxy , is enormous , compared to our solar , Sun , magnetic field .

Every Galaxy in this Universe is the same , has an enormous magnetic field .

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  12. globali Registered Senior Member

There are so many questions we are waiting you to answer.

seems like you answered only 1 question:
    How the magnetic field creates space? How mass expands the magnetic field?

13. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

♫Where the winding river meets the C♫

globali likes this.
  14. river

The higher the energy , galaxies , quasars etc. The greater the space needed to manifest . Hence the greater the magnetic field .

The magnetic field extends into space before mass . Because the magnetic field surrounds mass .

Which is happening everywhere in the Universe .

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  15. river

Bottom line is that the Universe is three dimesional . Every " point of light " , in the night sky is a Sphere of energy .

From our point of view a star is a point of light .

But when you extend any point of view 360° around this star you find , energy , and particles given off . In any degree direction .

The Universe is actually three-dimensional ; we just don't seem to think this way .

16. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Sorry, who exactly is it that you think doesn't know the world is 3-dimensional?

Scientists think that - what? - the world is 2 dimensional? Where did you get this idea?

17. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Some people think that having nothing to say means they have to say something to cover that.

DaveC426913 likes this.
  18. river

BB is based on two dimensions . Nothing creates something . Which Can only happen in two dimensional mathematics .

In the physical world , the Universe , nothing can never ever create anything . Nor allow anything physical to exist and therefore physically manifest , in the first place .

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  19. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

What makes you think so? (Certainly not any established science research).

20. river

Re-read my post above . #95

21. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

No matter how many times you read gibberish it is still gibberish.

22. river

Now give it duration . Time of thought upon.

23. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

I have read it several times. You have not answered my question.

What makes you think the Big Bang had only two dimensions?

Is this from something you've read? It is certainly not based on science, as far as I'm aware.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.