Being Direct

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by jadedflower, Jun 20, 2004.

1. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

I was being sarcastic, Dream.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Yeah, I noticed. I saw that sarcastic smile of yours.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

meh. I didn't put it in the post, but lately, most of what I say is sarcastic. Some people suck of the fun out of me

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

He, never happened to me, everything is funny if you look at it from the right perspective.
    And those suckers, I just make them stop sucking if I feel like it

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

I guess I can always laugh at how pathetic they are. Ha. Ha. Ha. Hmm... no.

9. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Ah, who cares? Some day, they´ll just endure are more or less horrible death, so why should they matter?

Doesn´t this thought lighten your day up?

If not, just look for something else that is funny and ignore them.

Or go out and bash someone...nah, probably not a good idea...is it?

10. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

it doesn't make that big a difference to me. Actually, it makes none.

11. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Too bad, I am laughing for hours... well, mostly because I am reading entertaining websites like this http://www.i-mockery.com/main.asp instead of caring about people.

But just out of curiousity, why are you so pissed off by some people?

12. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

Pissed off??? No no no. Bored.

13. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Ah, nearly the same thing, boredom pisses me off.
    And people manage to be boring 24/7, nothing new about that. Only way out, make fun of them, make them really mad at you.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Fenris Wolf Banned Banned

Not bad, Rosa.

Has it occured to you, Jaded, that your actions in this last page or so reinforce more what Gendanken and Rosa have been saying than what has preceeded them?

15. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

Fenris, no. It hasn't. Why is that so?

16. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Jenyar,

Nope, this ain't no catfight.
    Poking a dead mouse is not catfight.

Speak your mind, or forever be quiet. Make things interesting then. Dead mice aren't exactly entertaining, you know.

Very briefly, 2 kinds of passion have been addressed earlier in this thread. Maybe you can make comments on that?

Calling it "rhetoric" is a a cop-out used by those who don't understand communication well. Think of this "rhetoric" as *trying out the field*, *sending probes into unknown territory* -- and it immediately makes sense.

Of course, some people don't care for looking first whereto they are about to step ...

If the man himself thinks of his behaviour as disrespectful -- why does he do it then? Because he hates the woman? Women in general? Himself? Because he simply lacks all tact?
    If you know that you are being disrespectful, then you should ask yourself *why* you are doing it?

It all depends on whether the two believe in "true love" or not. This has a vast series of implications. If they do believe in "true love", they will most likely be somewhat slow and careful, feel out the terrain first -- and not go on the first ball.
    "True love" does not just miracolously happen. The two each have to believe that there is something like "true love", and they also have to find out whether they are compatible or not. This, however, takes some time.

Ah, if people really knew what they want, life would be simple.

Watch Speed 1 -- what does Sandra Bullock say to Keanu Reeves when the subway crashes out into the street, and they are in the wrecks of it?

It does not exists just so per se. Humans are feeding it, raising it, taking care of it -- or denying it, killing it, painting it with some other, *safer* colours ...

17. water the sea Registered Senior Member

JadedFlower to Gendanken:

Gendanken, you have been caught in flagranti! You act like a three-year old!
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiih!

*switches herself into the Mona Lisa mode*

18. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Jaded:
    Because- hear that eery sound of air whistling through a thick skull?
    Do you hear those gentle queefs of a flirty idiot chatting with another one? Because its male?

All those noises are yours, you fucking miscarriage.

Rosa:
    YE GOTHS, NO!!

What's an embittered three year old greasy bitch to do, Rosa??!!

19. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Hehehe....

"Speak your mind, or forever be quiet. Make things interesting then. Dead mice aren't exactly entertaining, you know.

- Rosa.

Sweeeeet.

You heard the woman, Dreamer. Speak up, or shutup.

20. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

You mean me? Or Jenyar, for Rosa´s answer was directed at him.

Me speak up? For what? Should I go and ridicule one of you or would it suffice to just rant about something?

21. water the sea Registered Senior Member

I don't know ... pick a suitable name ... like ... jjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaadddddddeeeeeedddddd flower, and then -- and then -- and then --.

Ah, her RAM ran out. Too bad, now it's all lost and we'll have to start all over again.

22. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Dreamer:
    Yes, you.
    Speak up. About anything.
    Ridicule or no ridicule- no matter.

Anthying besides you sitting there with your thumb in your mouth 'chatting' with Jadedflower, that gorgous hottie with her fingers in men's mouths!!

You can think real hard on why women are:
    One: beastly bores.
    Two: parasites
    Three: perfect prey.

Anything beats chatting, its a low art fit for vegetables. Like your little friend, Jaded. (but she's hot so stupidity looks *flips hair* totally good on her.)

23. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Hmm, okay, I´ll write something.

Let me see, women are... well, they are boring most of the time. Of course, this depends on the individual woman, I personally like foul-mouthed, violent and hard drinking women. They are fun most of the time. Then, there are those boring teenage chicks that don´t posses more than one brain cell; they are easy to fuck, but not interesting in any other way.
    Damn, there are so many different kinds of women it would take me the better part of a year to characterize them. So I will generalize.

Women are useless parasites, just like every other human being. And I really don´t give a flying fuck about any of them. Some manage to amuse me for some time, but people in general are rather boring and sometimes I would like to cut them down one by one.

And as a matter of fact, I think that some of the behaviour displayed here is just fucking stupid; but hey, I am not going to complain, it is the way of humanity.
    The only reason to fuck women that are not whores, is to reproduce, to continue this damned species. Nothing I really advocate. I could not care less about the fact that women and men exist. We will all just die at some point, but most just don´t want to die without giving their pathetic lifes some meaning. And those crazy people see a child as something tremendously important. They center their lifes on that child, men and women alike, to mask their own unimportance.

As a result, I can say that I don´t care much for women, they can be entertaining for a while, but in the end, they will just fade away like everyone else.

This bores me a bit; I think I will go to sleep.