Belief in Dogs

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by FunkyJuice, Nov 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FunkyJuice Registered Senior Member

why on sciforums is there no focus on what needs we have fulfilled by believing in a god?

Do theists believe only humans believe in gods?! why not dogs... simply just because we believe we understand them and rather ignorantly consider them basic vertebrates... they might still believe in a god figure.... it might even predate Christianity!!

So its more a humanist bunch of needs fulfilled than an actual "faith" to believe in god.

(I'm now preparing for the theist onslaught... and yes I am mad enough to believe even atheists deciding there is no god is just as humanistic, as their basis of desbelief is down to humans not being able to prove god sufficiently to other humans... but that's another point)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

I believe in dogs...

Ahem, sorry but I couldn't resist.

Anyway, yes I agree that religion is humanistic by its very natue. I can also see how the refutation of that is also humanistic. But is it also not the natural state? A dog doesn't believe in god.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. axonio98 Banned Banned

The problem is not God you FunkyJuice asshole. The problem is the stupid religion. God hates religion.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.