Best out of Trump and Bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Xelasnave.1947, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

George or Donald?
    Who is the best between the two?
    Perhaps identify the greatest move by each and also what most you don't like with each.
    Alex

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

HW or W?
    Best at what?

Why don't you go first?

RainbowSingularity likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. elte Valued Senior Member

Well George had some humility while Donald said that only he can fix it. I forgot exactly what it was he going to fix.
    George started the latest Iraq war, determined to one-up his dad, while Donald basically waged economic warfare against the world, especially China, which probably did and will continue to do much more damage than Dubya's Iraq war.
    George showed some regret on his past wild behavior while Donald doubled-down on brash uncivility.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

8. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

The Son.

I can't offer a thing other than the thread...best at anything you can identify.

I saw a photo of the Son holding a phone the wrong way around and thought maybe someone should explain how a telephone works...maybe he was being silly..I don't know.

I suppose also given everything folk will hold against them could anyone point to something that deserves recognition or praise.

Alex

9. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

so this is an Ego thread
    asking for cheer leaders to support the Bush family & the trump family

that is probably not a politics subject thread
    more a free thoughts subject area
    or
    cult-of-personality-thread area ..

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
  10. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Who would win in a fight, Hunger Games style.

11. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

No.
    Where?
    Why?
    No.

Is there an area of policy that either president will be remembered for?

Alex

12. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

completely new question and one involving politics and economics

13. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Alex

14. foghorn Valued Senior Member

Alex, you appear to have some Rainbow stuck on your shoe. Good luck with that.
    Comes across as a sock kind of Tiassa.
    Have you been upsetting Tiassa lately?

Michael 345 likes this.
  15. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

Tiassa is my friend

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

ya mess with Tiassa ya mess with me

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

i doubt any voting Americans have any clue what so ever of George bush seniors policys
    i would expect you could ask 10000 americans on the street and none of them would be able to come up with a single policy
    but thats the nature of these things

George junior ... i doubt any of those same 10000 people would be able to come up with a policy he championed and rolled out.

that is the nature of American politics and what the voters educate and focus on

i kinda liked junior
    seemed like a very likable chap

reading the kids story jumps to mind but probably because that is a bit of a desired subject by you.

list some of trumps policys he has championed and rolled out

17. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I don't upset anyone as it the person who gets upset who does this to themselves and it is those who accept personal responsibility for their emotional reaction that understand the problem is theirs guided by unrealist preconceptions of my motives rather than realising that I am a mug and don't follow agendas that perhaps they do and so think that I could be capable of a similar approach.
    I can't not imagine for one moment that Tiassa would employ the dishonest tactic of hiding behind a sock puppet as that would mean his self esteem is non existent and I do not believe that could ever be the case. I think you should perhaps appologise for that slur or establish that call is correct.
    Alex
    So you put yourself in this sample group who have no opinion?
    You are reading something into this that simply is not there...why?
    Look all I see is nothing but ridicule and so I wonder how could someone hold that office and not present a policy, even implement a policy, that history would see as beneficial.
    You want something specific that is why I wonder...and it seems ready to put words into my mouth is what I now suspect but say there is no need to be suspicious...for example I never liked LBJ but I believe he introduced policy on human rights that were commendable...and I could be very wrong there as I don't follow USA politics...and if you jump on that I will know very much where you are coming from...but the point is has any of these hated Presidents done anything good that history will notice?
    It is not all that difficult a question if you address it and stop playing whatever game it is you are playing..if you can't offer anything that's ok and whereas I can't comment on USA politics I can comment on your inability to simply comment in some way that attempts to answer my question..if you have nothing simply say that unfortunately the USA received no benefit that history will recognise.

And I must ask why do you use coloured text sometimes? It looks ok but is it for any purpose of emphasis or sanctioning thoughts?
    I do find the green or yellow hard to see but I like the blue or purple and not as I am colour blind to a degree I just don't know if it's green or yellow or blue or purple...

Anyways my friend you can relax there is no back door promotion going on ... I know you should not speculate about things you have no idea as to its actual workings..but if I got into power I expect that I would have a policy that I felt was world changing and would use the office to get it done...like health care for everyone entirely free would be my thing...and free education...All insurance to be in control of government...heck they take the profits and government picks up the loss so that seems a no brainer...look at the waste via health insurance and its the same for all insurance..I mean both are no brainer..your citizens are asserts and you want them healthy and educated to be highly productive which will generate more revenue and it is the decent thing to do...plus religions would pay tax..income tax for sure...and capital gains tax on sold asserts...plus a wealth tax..in fact have religions run by the government.

What I really do not understand is why you get presidents that frankly would have no chance of holding down a job of CEO in even a relatively small company...one gets the impression that some of your presidents can only be puppets of more capable people...and selected for no other reason than they can influence a croud or make friends when in a crowd..and be good front men.

Alex

18. foghorn Valued Senior Member

Are you reading this Tiassa? Notice my bold.

Now this is why I don't take this site too seriously. Your too honest Alex.

19. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

You say that as if being honest, you either are or you are not...its like being a little bit pregnant really, is perhaps not desirable.

I say that it is the best approach as you end up with very few friends or family such that you don't waste time on not hurting feelings or accepting invitations to events you just do not want to attend.

I often think there are sock puppets here, in fact there are days when I think there are only two people here..me and them...however if the socks are an invention of those concerned to provide a range of characters for you to select one of your preference to interact with that is ok...very considerate really.

I often think that heading them all is a fiction writer who uses socks to develop characters for a novel....both using their own invention and seeing how real people may interact...and if you were all by yourself with no more world than your basement and your computer constructing such a reality holds some advantage particularly if you have a good pizza delivery service and someone who calls by to provide you with stuff that otherwise would see you dealing with dangerous folk at your local pub thus avoiding bashings or arrest...

Well you should not take anything too seriously and if you don't you can find amusement in most things that involve humans...particularly areas that those humans take seriously.

I find football, in fact many sports, amusing in just how serious folk take things.

To devote ones life to seeing value in getting a goal..or a touch down, I find sad but having pushed past sadness I find the deal most odd.
    Why driving a dragster one hundredth of a second faster than the other guy should be taken as something serious is odd and as that involves bucket loads of serious application is as funny as it is sad.

And then you get folk who are very serious about spelling, punctuation and grammar, who have little pet hates...they hate the word "got" which is why I use it to death...but their belief that their time in college gave them a useful education that entitles arrogance is just as funny as a dedicated foot ball player...all have the commonality of taking things too seriously..mostly themselves tragically.

It is so cold here I can't sleep ... and so I dribble nonsense to take my mind off freezing to death... yes zero I just checked.
    Anyways two cups of tea helped ...I will put a YouTube rain and thunder clip on and pretend I am freezing to death climbing My Everest..now there is a group who really are odd...let's stand out and climb My Everest...are they serious...they don't know the difference between brave and stupid...so you climbed My Everest..I was going to but I can't stand crouds.

Alex

foghorn likes this.
  20. sculptor Valued Senior Member

and now
    a brief musical interlude

Michael 345 likes this.
  21. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

well thats me
    im out !

22. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Pity I had hoped you could contribute. I have been researching but so far nothing...
    Alex

23. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

you want "good news only"
    thats ok

think how the patriot act has effected society

think how star wars program has effected society

those are policys

now try and find a policy made by trump

good news for the dinner table is bad news for the turkey

trump
    national parks and monuments policy change
    then re change

has he sold any oil rights to anyone from that yet(that is the intention)
    how many new jobs has that created ?
    probably not new jobs, only longer contracts on existing jobs

how does that effect the current citizens attempting to remove slaver trader statue monuments around the country ?

is it good news or bad news

are there any serial killer monuments around the usa ?