Beware of the Yellow Fringe Flag

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Godless, May 29, 2004.

1. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

I have a college budy who is into politics, though he's not nuts about either candidates of the comming election, when we get on the phone and talk on end about the failing of our government and the deteroriation of our rights, Irag and all that, we talk for hours. Anyhow he talked to me about the "yellow fringe flags", and prompted me to research and read about this invasion within if you wil. I found this and wanted to share with you all.

http://user.icx.net/~drherb/fringe.html

Godless.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. hey, I have a buddy that believes that too, plus '"sovereignty" & the "missing 13th amendment", the one that strips lawyers of US citizenship

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Kinda weird. I don't know about the Admiralty seizure thing they listed. (I noticed that the second one was folded and some lines were obscured. I think it was just two lines though. Identical wording to the other. Strange that they wouldn't find a perfect copy, though.)

But, I did notice this:
    That says to me that it's jurisdiction is also inside a courthouse, i.e. any lands or place purchased or otherwise acquired, yada yada. So the fringe just means that you are on government land. Which is exactly where you are.

Also:
    That's a hell of a therefore, don't you think?

I have heard that if your vehicle is searched for contraband (drugs, weapons, whatever...) they can take it apart piece by piece. And if they find nothing, they are under no obligation to put it back together or pay compensation in any way. "Sorry for the inconvenience..." That might be part of the Admiralty thing. Need a lawyer speaking up in here. There's a couple floating around in here. I'm not sure if they're American though.

That link about your name is interesting, I haven't read it all the way through yet, but has some interesting info.

edit: Just had a thought. If government land falls under Admiral jurisdiction, then those seizures they listed might very well have been taken on government land and therefore under Admiralty law. So if you commit a crime in a courthouse, you are under Admiralty rather than common law.

And by the way, this is more of an American issue than a world event. Wonder where this thread belongs. History? Politics? Maybe it should be here, I don't know, just a thought.

Last edited: May 30, 2004
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Invert, I didn't know were to place it either, since the US flag does travel on military vessels, as well as been placed on all American Embacies around the globe.

*That's a hell of a therefore, don't you think?

Perhaps this will make the "therefore" a little more clear:

he U.S. Attorney General has stated: “The placing of a gold fringe on the National flag, the dimensions of the flag, and the arrangement of the stars in the union are matters of detail not controlled by statute, but are within the discretion of the President as Commander-in-Chief of the Army and Navy. . . ancient custom sanctions the use of fringe on regimental colors and standards, but there seems to be no good reason or precedent for its use on other flags. . . the use of such a fringe is prescribed in current Army Regulations, No. 260-10.” (See 34 Ops. Atty. Gen. 483 & 485). The only statute or regulation, in the United States, prescribing a yellow fringed United States flag is Army Regulation No. 260-10, making it a military flag.
    By army regulation 260-10, the gold fringe may be used only on regimental “colors”, the President’s flag, for military courts martial, and the flags used at military recruiting centers.

http://www.wealth4freedom.com/truth/flag.htm

The above link does give a clearer definition of the yellow fringe flag, it's use, and the why it's agaisnt the law of the land to be used upon public courts of the US.

Godless.