Big Pharma Shills in Washington

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Woody1, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Woody1 Registered Senior Member

I don't. It sounds crazy.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Mostly because it is entertaining watching you strut around like the big cock on the chicken farm, all the while unaware you are about as impressive as a mealworm. Nobody is buying the act comrade.

Except you are... and apparently you are so deep in it you have either deluded yourself into thinking you aren't, or you are being intentionally dishonest... I don't know which is more disturbing the prospect.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Woody1 Registered Senior Member

words of a wounded person.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Woody1 Registered Senior Member

Has anyone ever said you're controlling in personal relationships? It's hard to have a real one when you struggle with that. The relationship is crowded and one-sided.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  8. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

#suicidepact | #WhatTheyVotedFor

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Click because she looks good in ribbons.

Yes, you do. When you participate in antisocial political movements requiring nullification of an endeavor in order to fulfill the endeavor, you participate in what our Constitutional history describes as a suicide pact.

And the fact that you don't know what the term means is significant in this context, because—

—when you purport illiteracy, I don't see any reason to doubt you.

So go take a look back at all the worthless bullshit you've been posting in recent days: It is merely the excremental produce of your ignorance.

It's not a matter of liberal or conservative by which you find yourself so ferociously erbuked, Woody1. It's because you conduct yourself so terribly. It's because the character you play is an overworn clodhopping ignoramus we've seen far too many cheap variations on before. It is not original, intelligent, or even useful.

You don't get to go out of your way to be a problem and then complain that liberals aren't welcoming enough. When you choose to represent yourself as dangerously stupid, people will take you seriously.

9. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

*snickers* Oh my, so funny to watch you try and analyze me - shame you aren't even in the right zip code.

We have no personal relationship - for one, I don't bother with ones as vain as yourself.

I think at this point it would be doing the forum a favor to gather up all of your bullshit and dump it in the cesspool... after all, you have yet to take a stance and stick to it.

Go out in the world and make some enemies - that is a good thing, because it means you actually stood for something. So far, all you have done is act a fool, and not even an entertaining one at that.

10. Woody1 Registered Senior Member

Rest easy Tiassa. If it's a suicide pact, then the parties will kill themselves.

The subject was about safe spaces for liberals. Ad hominum appears to be your only response.

My opinion of you is no better.

but it is. That's what everyone is telling me anyway. I'm the straw man with a Trump T-shirt.

Your bedside manner could use a little sprucing up as well.

bwahhhaaha. Tu quoque to you too. You're speechless about the OP.

11. Woody1 Registered Senior Member

I wasn't looking for one. I'm sorry I couldn't help otherwise.

Kittamaru versus Kittamura. My posts keep getting your attention for some reason. Maybe there are two of you.

12. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Watching you attempt to perform is entertaining - the performance itself is decidedly not. I thought that was clear... but then again, as Tiassa pointed you, you tend to sway towards illiteracy *shrug*

13. Woody1 Registered Senior Member

How do you tell the difference?

14. billvon Valued Senior Member

Agreed. And it's always interesting to see how conservative extremists/Trump supporters think (or don't think, as the case may be.)

15. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Now why would I spoil the mystery for you?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. Woody1 Registered Senior Member

I already knew the answer before I asked you. Don't tell anyone.

17. iceaura Valued Senior Member

I did.
    Step one: Never vote Republican. That Party and essentially every politician in it (couple of minor exceptions) will help block every constructive solution to high drug prices.
    Step two: If offended by elitism, get over it. Your fe-fes got an owie, we get it, but there are bigger issues at stake. In particular, you need to grow enough of a pair to not suck up to the nearest bully who promises to protect his little buddies from the insulting elites - there's a loss of dignity in that far outweighing some media yak you don't even hear first hand. And he's working for Big Pharma - all the bullies end up working for the biggest bully.
    Whereas Trump came across as arrogant and obnoxious and ignorant and bullying and fit in perfectly with the rest of you.

btw: Sanders got about as many primary votes as Trump. He clearly fit in with lots of Democratic voters, especially the white ones who knew who he was, just fine - Trump started with several times the name recognition, got 23 times the TV air during the primaries, and 14 million votes to Sanders's 13.2.

18. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I didn't realize you were playing off Trumps playbook (the "Ask a question then pretend you already knew the answer is CLASSIC Trump).