Biological Energy Redistribution?

Cultural, social, scientific or modern, whatever may be, that will be an environment, whose consistence exposure for long term should become a reason to evolution. Many time I feel, full nude human body do not look so attractive and natural as other species look.
I really wish you would understand that things don't lead to evolution just because we experience them, there has to be a specific dynamic such that with the trait, ones's genes survive better.

Indeed.
A woman with ghost white skin and a giant black mole on her cheek is still beautiful - if all the women in the world have ghost white skin and giant black moles.
Otherwise, we never would have survived the Elizabethan Era.

And taking that to the extreme, how does Kumar think we bred when humans were hardly distinguishable from apes?
Anyway, we should be going o get such evolution which may decrease sexual desire and to reproduce esp in overpopulated and unhealthful/unnatural environment.

I really wish you would understand that things don't lead to evolution just because we experience them, there has to be a specific dynamic such that with the trait, ones's genes survive better.
If so, there whould have been no genetic diseases. I think these are now increasing fast.

If so, there whould have been no genetic diseases. I think these are now increasing fast.
Genes don't occur in isolation, some genes come with other genes that are beneficial. Obviously, genetic diseases haven't prevented the recent success of the human species. I think you are on some kind of new age natural paranoia kick, where everything non-natural will lead to our demise, through some vague mechanism that you can't explain.

Genes don't occur in isolation, some genes come with other genes that are beneficial. Obviously, genetic diseases haven't prevented the recent success of the human species. I think you are on some kind of new age natural paranoia kick, where everything non-natural will lead to our demise, through some vague mechanism that you can't explain.
Every thing and being has both progressive and destructive state and if we base just on one, it can not be complete understanding. Probably in past we were or just looked one progressive side.

Every thing and being has both progressive and destructive state and if we base just on one, it can not be complete understanding. Probably in past we were or just looked one progressive side.
Is that a scientific or a religious statement?

yes, people are usually not comfortable being nude in public whereas other species do not have this issue.
Almost all larger human larger soieties wear pubic coverings, not because of some moral imperative but for convenience and hygene.

Mammals or humans?
Well it's hard to tell when an animal is already furry....:) In dogs, the foreskin itself is hairy.

It's just that human fur is very thin and spaced.
Humans living in cold climates would seem to need a need for staying warm, especially for the skull and genitals.

Why under-arm hair? I have no clue, but I'm sure there is an evolutionary need for retaining underarm hair.
Still we sell shaving equipment by the millions, especially to women.

Nudists are. And it still has nothing to do with sex.

The entire point of the nudist movement is that it is natural and not an invitation to sexuality.
It should be but due to our social environment, it is becoming a trigger to becoming an invitation to sexuality esp partial nudity. Full nudity and open sex can decrease our curicity n supressed desire, which may even decrease our undue excitments or lust other than just for mating. Like sex in other mammels.

Back