Biringham UK - Arrests - Alledged plan to kidnap a British Muslim soldier and Execute

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Zakariya04, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Dear Posters

Refering to the story as per the link below

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6318735.stm

what ever way look at this i get pissed off.

So 9 people have been arrested under allegations that they were plotting to kidnap and execute a british muslim who serves in the Army, and then post the video of the beheading on the Internet. Now as you can probably anticipate i have a few problems with this.

1) they are all allegations and i have noticed that these plots do come up from time to time some people are questioned and some people released without charge - then after about 2 weeks everybody forgets about the case and life moves on - for example have we heard anything more about these so - called bottle bombers, cos the last thing i heard was that half of them who were being questioned had been released without charge, fuck knows what actaully happened to the rest and what progress into the investigation is being made - who knows!!!

So if it is just allegations it fucking annoys me as it seems that some dark forces are in play just to keep everybody thinking about this "War on terror" so the government can carry on with this fucked up middleeast foriegn policy.

2) If these allegations are true than it fucking fucks me off even more. are these (the so called muslim dicks who want to kidnap the soldier)imberciles completely mentally deranged, do they not have the mental capacity to develop a more effective plan without resorting to violence. I hate these kind of muthafuckers giving me a bad name like this.
    What so they think it will be good to kidnap a british muslim soldier just cos he fought in afghanistan against the taleban and Alqueda, saying he is a muthafuckin traitor, traitor to who i ask myslef.... old binLiner was more than happy to get weapons from the US when they were fighting the russians and the MUSLIMS who were supporting the russians in the 80's, and no doubt some US soldiers at the time wre giving him a hand too. this does not excuse the hypocrcy of the US mind you BUT these imberciles are worse.. its like British Muslims going to fight in IRaq which muthafuckin side are they on as to me there are several sides as follows:

US/britian/Iraq shiite / Iraqi Sunni etc VS Sunni
    US/britain/Iraq shiite / Iraqi Sunni etc VS Shiite
    Kurds VS Sunni
    Sunni VS sunni (not sure about that one but it is true if some of the sunnis are in the iraqi army etc,,)
    Sunni VS Shiite
    Shiite vs Shiite

(obviosuly in the above you can put iraqi infront of sunni, shiite or kurd, and have another category for non iraqi sunnis and shiites - basically there are about a a gazzilion (as Baron maximus would put it) fights going on (please maximus define Gazzilion for me as i dont want to be using the word out of context)

So which muthfacuckin side are these dicks from birmingham on, what ever way there "brothers" are getting Killed.

all i can see is that they are a bunch of ILL-educated cunts, bent on expanding their fucked up whabbist (and saudi backed - i hasten to add) ideas against muslims and non muslims a like.

I am really fucking feed up with this shit, whether the allegations are true or not, as what ever way there are some fucking dark forces at work playing us normal people off against each other.. Your average muslim and your average non muslim just wants to get on with their lives and earn a living so they can bring up their family and normal shit like that.

if the allegations are true - it would make me think even more cos i have had enough. i feel like selling my compnay which incidentally has no muslim employees and using the money to set up some sort of society to attack these whabbist (and the like) fuckwits from britain, but if i did sell my company then my 30 or so employees may have to find new jobs which is obviously not good for them. And would it actually be playing into the hands of these whabbist fuckwits - i dont know.... what the hell can i do, does anyone know of an muslim organisation in britain, who will attack (not through violence) these fuckwit whabbists, to expose the fact they are mentally dernaged and actually need to be in fucking hospital.

it makes me fucking sick, the whole damned lot of it!!!!!

right i'm all done now... and if any whabbist muthafucker is reading this, then come on WHAT YOU GOING TO DO, you FUCKING CUNT

Normal people - Maybe i will start off with a website, any ideas for a great URL.

thats it folks.

thanks for reading...

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Take it eZ
    Zak

Last edited: Feb 1, 2007
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Oh bugger i missed the 'M' in birmingham in the title... sorry folks

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hi All

it seems that the police need more time to invesigate that see what they come up with.

if they dont thats pretty shit and if they do thats pretty shit also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Zak

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Hey Zak!!! Bro chill!

I feel your frustration, trust me.

I do feel that this news was very convenient for John Reid, people were asking for him to resign and then this story broke… very convenient. Most of the guys arrested will be released without charge, as usual, this will always be hushed up.

Truth be told, these Wahabi fanatics are hypocrites. Firstly, they are working against the Muslims in Britain, they are doing the bidding of a foreign terrorist organisation, these guys claim to be fighting for Islam yet everything they do cause more problems for Muslims.

Zak, I’ve had run ins with these Wahabis and they are the biggest hypocrites. They attack the Muslims in Britain (mainly Sufi Muslims) for being deviants, they curse us and our scholars, yet when they are face to face with us, they keep quiet. They don’t curse us then, they don’t say they can’t pray with us, they are snakes. If you read their literature, they believe that democracy is Shirk, associating partners with God, they believe people that vote are liable to be killed, lol. When we had elections some Wahabi group said those that vote would face a death sentence, this was hyped up by the media, what happened tho? Absolutely nothing. There are many, many Muslim councillors around the UK, nothing happened. The same with Muslim policemen etc. These extremists are hypocrites, they curse you behind your back but smile to your face. Then again the media gives these guys air time, they give them front pages, they give them everything they want.

In my area, there are none of these guys. They wouldn’t last a day, I am very defensive of my Islamic background, as are most Muslims, we’ll never accept someone condemning our grandfathers to hell etc. that is why Wahabis are hated by most Muslims. They only condemn others, they don't know the reality of Islam.

Zak if you ever get time, check out their literature, it just exposes their hypocrisy.

Bro, Wahabis don't represent the Muslims in the UK. Go to the Islamic sites in the UK, most of them condemn Wahabism and Al-Qaeda.

Some popular Islamic sites:

www.yanabi.com
    www.sunnipath.com
    www.livingislam.org
    www.deenport.com
    www.islamicacademy.org

The older guys in the UK are completely opposed to Wahabism don't forget. Wahabism will never become mainstream, never. Muslims have to condemn them and try hard to give a true picture of the Muslims in the UK. Thing is, the UK Gov. will never condemn the Saudis, the Saudis are responsible for the Wahabi literature and scholars etc. The UK Gov. has to take responsibility, they are the ones that could give deliver the killer blow to extremism, us Muslims can only do so much yet all the blame is thrown on us. Its just those lucrative contracts that get in the way.

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Zak, they have to use "alleged" because of the way laws protect the individuals ..even rotten, mutha-fuckin', Muslim terrorists!

Even if the criminals had been caught, filmed in the act, and confessed to killing thousands of little babies, the cops would still have to say "alleged" killers. And that's even if they had the thousands of dead bodies of the little babies ....it's still "alleged" crime.

Baron Max

9. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Zak, it's great to hear you're pissed off about this and want to do something. Now is the time.
    Sane Muslims such as yourself are in the best position to help nail these motherfuckers.

If they are not stopped, this could really turn into a religious war with Muslims in detention camps, mass deportations, etc.

10. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Ez ghost

Well thes ething spiss me off just a tad, i'm afraid though we will not get any help mfrom any one else in fact they will hinder the process, the muslims have to sort this mess out themselves.... Somehow.

thanks for links by the way i will look at them soon.

Take it ez man and thanks for your thoguhts on the situation.

Now maximus.

This case is not about killing babies but kidnapping a muslim who serves in the british army and excuting him and posting the video to the Ineternet.

As ghost says these dicks are actually causing us mor eharm then anything and beleive me they fuck us off more than you...

Ez madAnthony, i am not just pissed of i am dammed right fucked off with these Whabbist fucked up cunts!!!! and i will be thinking hard over the next few months on what i can actually do to get these people locked away, or even better deported to Saudi a Muthafucking Arabia

Unfortuantely if this happens then these fucked up whabbist cunts have won...

do you want that to be an eventuallity??

~~~~~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak

11. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

We really appreciate your sanity and lucidity, Zakariya04. Keep it up. You're exactly what your religion and people need.

12. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Of course not, like I said. we need guys like you. Muslims not afraid to stand up to these faceless cowards who kill innocent men, women and children and think this will earn them a place in heaven.

13. Genji Registered Senior Member

We also must stand up to cowards in government and the military that kill innocent men, women and children in the name of a puppet regime in Iraq. Why WOULDN'T Iraqis fight foreign and unwanted occupation? Anyone BUT a coward picks up what he can and fights his enemy, the world's sole superpower. Works so far huh?

14. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Oh yes. What could be worse than the horrible "occupiers" who came in, deposed a dictator, and allowed the people to vote in their own government for the first time ever. How terrible. Better "git" yer gun and fight 'dem der occupiers.

Us "occupiers" would love to leave. We are only there "occupying" to maintain order until the Iraqi government is able to do it itself.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Is that why they built such a HUGE embassy there?

16. Genji Registered Senior Member

Apparently Bush hated Saddam more than the majority of Iraqis. Especially now, since we've destroyed their country and all.
    You Republicans lost TWO elections. The one in November, and the Iraqi elections. Looks like failure all around

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Sure, we'd probably like to have a base and an embassy. Like we have in Germany or Japan. Are those countries "occupied"? Judging by how well those nations have done, I'd say there are few paths to prosperity better than losing a war to the US.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I wonder how you woud feel if the tables were turned. Iraq is not Germany or Japan. Those were imperialistic states that were defeated, these are closed communities that do not trust outsiders. Not the same thing at all, inspite of the repeated assertions. Look at Palestine.

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And you think, from reading and/or knowing history, that the Japanese culture was NOT a "closed" community that did not trust outsiders????

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Sure but they were imperialists and had been for a major portion of their culture. Plus they were defeated in a war for expansion where they understood the rules. Iraqis have been released from an oppressive leader who was a puppet of the new occupiers. Its a completely different scenario. Arabs do not respect authority, the Japanese do. They have no moral or political obligations as the Japanese did, only family, tribe and religion. They have no concept of being suppressed, its against their religion. They will never give up, you'd have to kill all of them.

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No it ain't ....you just say it is because you can't explain your earlier idiotic post, now you're backed up to using nothing but foolishness for an explanation. Shameful, Sam, shameful!

Hmm, so you're saying that they're fuckin' savages in a civilised world? Interesting, Sam, interesting. And you know all this because you're .....Arab?? Or because you're a fuckin' Indian, and Indians know every-fuckin'-thing?

So they have no human feelings for the plight and hardships that they cause their own families and their own tribe? They'll let their families starve to death and suffer and die ......and have no thought of trying to help that deplorable condition that's killing all of their people?

Interesting. And you know all this because you're .....Arab?? Or because you're a fuckin' Indian, and Indians know every-fuckin'-thing?

Baron Max

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Ah, you're getting personal. That means I made my point.

Is that what I said? Strange, I would have thought a lack of respect for authority is what defines "civilisation".

What I said is that they will not follow a leader merely because he has been put there by the US. Thats why the US had to train the Savak after installing the Shah, to make sure all those democratic idealists wouldn't upset the apple cart.

Sort of like the Americans sending their kids to fight an unnecessary war, only so they could drive around in SUVs at $2 a gallon.

23. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

Do Explain.