Black hole glitch

gamelord

Registered Senior Member
Not an expert on black holes. What I know is that to an outside observer, an object will never truly enter the hole, just linger around the event horizon and their wrist watch will be at zero.

But from the black hole's point of view, it has an unending stream of particles moving at the speed of light at the very least.

Wouldn't all of these particles most be the most powerful things in the universe? Because people say that only light can travel at c. But what if regular objects could go at c? The impact would be devastating. The impact would cause a giant nuclear explosion of the universe. For all I know it could spawn a new universe in a new dimension. Thus I believe black holes, in our perspective, last forever since we are trapped outside of their event horizon (bubble).

But to a black hole, if it had a point of view of its own, it has a short life of maybe a few seconds or more. And it creates a whole nother universe or BB. Thus this is a New Universe, contained within its own dimension! And thus there are multiple universes, within Bubbles of event horizons. It is like these Bubbles are shields preventing the universe from coinciding with our time!

this is my theory feel free to either give nobel prize, or shoot holes in it.

Not an expert on black holes. What I know is that to an outside observer, an object will never truly enter the hole, just linger around the event horizon and their wrist watch will be at zero.

But from the black hole's point of view, it has an unending stream of particles moving at the speed of light at the very least.

Wouldn't all of these particles most be the most powerful things in the universe? Because people say that only light can travel at c. But what if regular objects could go at c? The impact would be devastating. The impact would cause a giant nuclear explosion of the universe. For all I know it could spawn a new universe in a new dimension. Thus I believe black holes, in our perspective, last forever since we are trapped outside of their event horizon (bubble).

But to a black hole, if it had a point of view of its own, it has a short life of maybe a few seconds or more. And it creates a whole nother universe or BB. Thus this is a New Universe, contained within its own dimension! And thus there are multiple universes, within Bubbles of event horizons. It is like these Bubbles are shields preventing the universe from coinciding with our time!

this is my theory feel free to either give nobel prize, or shoot holes in it.

At some point (less than infinity) an observer watching someone else falling into a black hole would notice that the person has now disappeared. It takes a long time to get to the observer due to all the red-shifting going on. Things just seem to slow down and gradually dim.

For the rest of your scenario...I'll leave it up to the Nobel committee.

Because people say that only light can travel at c. But what if regular objects could go at c?
They can't. It would take an infinite amount of energy to accelerate even a fundamental massive particle like an electron to c.

Thus I believe black holes, in our perspective, last forever since we are trapped outside of their event horizon (bubble).
Stephen Hawking famously showed that this is incorrect. Black holes eventually evaporate by converting their mass to outgoing radiation.

Back