Black holes do not exist

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by Luchito, Mar 3, 2021.

1. river

Not now either .

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Are you sure? Why not

This is not real?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The first picture of a black hole was made using observations of the center of galaxy M87 taken by the Event Horizon Telescope. The image shows a bright ring formed as light bends in the intense gravity around a black hole 6.5 billion times the Sun’s mass.
    Credits: Event Horizon Telescope Collaboration

or this

Radio data from the National Science Foundation’s Very Large Array facility was used to construct this image of Cygnus A, the brightest radio source in the sky located outside our galaxy. Long, thin particle jets produced by a supermassive black hole in the galaxy’s center link to vast lobes where speeding electrons trapped by magnetic fields emit radio waves. From tip to tip, the structure spans half a million light-years.
    Credits: NRAO/AUI

https://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/starsgalaxies/black_hole_description.html

If you are distracted by the emission of radio waves, they do not come from the center of the black hole but from the stretched lobes far from the center and the event horizon.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. river

• Please do not tell lies.

Yes

Because Galaxies show no physical evidence of black-holes . Nothing .

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Write4U Valued Senior Member

I just showed you evidence. You think they're lying?

Are you overlooking that spacetime is a fluid medium and galaxies rotate in this medium, What happens when you rotate an object in a fluid? You create a whirlpool, which is a hole in the medium with the water surface taking a steep downward attitude, swallowing everything that enters the whirlpool, depending on its size, just like it is known that a strong ocean maelstroms have swallowed small boats.
    https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-world-s-largest-whirlpools.html

Imagine a whirlpool the size of 1,000 light-years across ? With a near vertical slope where everything past the event horizon falls into, to be reduced to compressed elemental particles.

Explaining quasars
    https://astronomy.com/news/2019/12/this-huge-galaxy-has-the-biggest-black-hole-ever-measured#

If we can observe whirlpools, maelstroms, and tornadoes on earth, why should we question similar phenomena in space?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  8. river

No . Just don't understand .

9. Write4U Valued Senior Member

But you cannot provide a reason for believing that the scientific evidence is false?

10. river

But I can . And I have done so already .

11. Write4U Valued Senior Member

It didn't convince me.

12. river

Obviously . But that doesn't mean what I said isn't true .

13. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Oh I believe you speak the truth. You are saying that if you cannot observe it, it doesn't exist, or has not existed, or will not exist?

How big do you think the universe is, that you expect to observe all that's there? You can only see a sliver of the EM wave spectrum. Does that mean the rest of the spectrum doesn't exist?

A butterfly can see ultra violet.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/technol...-can-see-or-glow-in-ultraviolet-light/243634/
    https://www.nationalgeographic.org/media/infrared-vision/#

Can you see atoms or molecules? If not, how is it that you exist?

Moved to my consciousness thread.

I have real trouble understanding your perspective. That bothers me.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
  14. river

Highlighted

No what I'm saying , is observe , objectively . Think about Galactic Jets , from both poles .

You have alot to think about .

Birds see in the ultraviolet as well , as do bees .

15. Write4U Valued Senior Member

I just demonstrated that the jets you see do not always come from black holes, but from quasars which are dense but not dense enough to be black holes, because you can actually see them.....

The pictures I posted show jets not coming from the poles but from outside the event horizon.

16. river

So Galactic jets , which is what this thread is about , is not from black holes either .

17. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Not the ones emitting from the poles. Does anybody claim those jets are from black holes?

18. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Well, let's see;

If nothing can escape a black hole, why do some black holes have jets? (Intermediate)
    It has been seen that black holes throw out jets of high speed particles at almost the speed of light from it's poles along it's spin axis. Since a black hole has so strong a gravitational field inside the Schwartzschild radius that nothing (not even photons) can escape, how come these material particles escape and what force accelerates them to such high speed?

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/th...y-do-some-black-holes-have-jets-intermediate#

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
  19. river

Yet at the center of every Galactic Core is a Black hole . According to the current mainstream theory , The conundrum continues .

20. river

Very good . But not good enough .

Which three dimensionally physically means that there was no black hole to begin with .

21. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Moderator note: river has been warned for knowingly telling a lie.

He has been a member for here long enough that he cannot plausibly claim to be unaware of the physical evidence for black holes. Moreover, he was shown some, just a few posts above.

22. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Why is that a conundrum? A spinning massive object at the center of a black hole? Maybe that's what forms spiral galaxies when they get big enough.

David Bohm demonstrated conservation of information in a rotating medium. (Laminar Flow)

23. river

Is a black-hole a singularity or not ?