Black people hate me

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by makeshift, Jun 22, 2006.

1. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

As such turning the other cheek shouldn't be a problem. That's my advice.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Many of these kinds of threads have turned into podiums from which to post 'facts and statistics' about black crime rates and atavism etc, which is why I was suspicious of your motives. But you also have the option of the barbituates or violence, if you aren't "decent" enough to turn the other cheek.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. D'ster Registered Senior Member

makeshift,

Blond hair and blue eyes are what the majority of blacks hate.

Your odds of having a violent experience is considerably increased with the greater percent of blacks you encounter in your life.

Here is a article written by a black man on your issue:
    http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/elder102600.asp

makeshift, I think it is just a little matter of time untill there is a violent situation for you,

do you agree?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. D'ster Registered Senior Member

Is'nt it great to have others doing your social experiment for your entertainment.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

8. D'ster Registered Senior Member

Your advice about "turning the other cheek" is terrible advice.

Where do you live §outh§tar?

9. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

As I said, whatever works for him then by all means. Do I sense a tangent is being conspired to the original poster's topic at hand? One that leads to flailing, thus injuring its objective. Although Sciforums has a high threshold for emotional venting, let that not be at the expense of others.

10. D'ster Registered Senior Member

Ya thats it, it's the white kids fault.

11. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Hmmm, though I never said that, were you surreptitiously hoping I did? Lurking for some twistable semantics to serve your own sense of ego are we?

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Do they behave towards other white people in the same way? Do you have a different accent, style of speaking, dressing, etc? Has there been an untoward incident in the past involving a blond haired blue eyed guy?

I've worked in several places on 3 continents; my experience tells me that people are generally suspicious of differences, though they may not always show it. e.g. I was once travelling by train in company with a senior couple and a ypung black man. We had an amusing chat for several hours. When the young man left for the dining car, the couple "warned" me against him, pimarily focusing on his skin color as the reason. When he came back, once again we were all friends.

I think you should be yourself; go on as you are and try to diffuse tense situations by cracking jokes against yourself.

You might want to find out if there is a reason for the behaviour, but if you are going to be there for just a short while, well, its something to think about, thats all.

13. D'ster Registered Senior Member

Now authorities record over 1 million interracial crimes per year, 90 percent involving white victims and mostly black perpetrators. How many are "hate crimes"? Apparently, not many, given the meager 4,831 tally. Apparently, few black criminals mug whites out of "hate." But the other way around, well, that's different.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Is this after factoring in for socio-economic and educational status?

Statistics are very tricky you know..you can make them do almost anything you want.

I've worked with a lot of "black" people from Sudan, Ethiopia and Kenya and found them to be polite, soft spoken and hard working. If there is a trend towards increased violence among black people here in the US, it is short-sighted to assume it is because of their color.

15. D'ster Registered Senior Member

16. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

It's not terrible advice when directed at a man who claims to be pious and says he is more decent than '90% of people out there'.

Remember though: I am not a Christian. Far from it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

18. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

In college I met many african blacks and found I had much more in common with them than with American blacks.

19. esoterik appeal h. pylori Registered Senior Member

obviously, you're a racist.

20. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

African americans are a different breed of homo sapien to africans, they're africans selectively bred to be good slaves.
    Although ironically they've been selectively bred for submissive and polite behaviour, among other things (like super human strength and athletic ability, the freaks), their recent change of temperament indicates it wasn't the friendly and polite negroes being selected for on the plantations, but those who were best at pretending to be friendly and polite.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Are you black? American? Neither?

22. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

90% of people out there?!?! Wow you're so humble. Also, the differences between Africans and African-Americans most likely have more to do with all the racial tension in America toward the older black folks in their time, and that insight being passed on to their children.

23. D'ster Registered Senior Member

The only thing being "passed on to their children" is

High Testosterone Levels:

The reasons for this risk differential are unknown, although we have previously shown that higher circulating testosterone concentrations in young adult black men compared with young adult white men may explain the underlying differences in subsequent prostate cancer incidence between these two populations.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=1348296&dopt=Abstract

And Low IQ's:

Study Finds High School Graduation Rates For Black Male Students Continue To Lag
    Jun 9, 2006,

"Public Education and Black Male Students: The 2006 State Report Card," published by the Schott Foundation for Public Education, reports that on average 55 percent of US Black male students do not graduate from high school.
    http://www.urbanmecca.com/artman/publish/article_836.shtml