Black people hate me

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by makeshift, Jun 22, 2006.

1. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

I really hope you can answer these things for me red. You seem to have it all figured out.

Thanks in advance.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

I think he hates black people becuz they fuck his mom in the late shift.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Wow. The insight. The wit. The sheer intellectual prowess exhibited. Wowsers.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

I liked it too. Could do better though.

8. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Becuz you almost choked to death that time when you used to suck black dick?

Like dat.

9. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Wow. And I thought you had achieved prose perfection with the one before. How wrong was I!

Are you trying to get banned?

10. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

This doesn't concern you.

11. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Excuse me? Public forum? I'll make it concern me. If you don't like that, take it to PM land. Maybe I'll just report your posts right now and see what happens.

12. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Eright then!

Naaty ras.

13. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Actually, I'm just painfully bored right now and a fight seems as good as a friendly discussion.

So stick your Naaty ras up your Ratty ass.

14. quintessential Logic Registered Member

Interesting, Black people hate me too.

White people also hate me, and Brown and Yellow people. No one likes me, and I don't like them. It's because I am too much of an iconoclast for the overwhelming majority of the human species. While I want my small talk with everyone to be about science, math, technology, and philosophy, they want to talk about Britney Spears, X-Box, Sports, Foods and alcoholic beverages, and shopping. They can't stand me, and I can't stand them. If someone would give me a spaceship, I would get the hell off this planet immediately and explore the universe for a species closer to me with respect to intellectual interests.

15. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Excuse me Mr. Superluminal,

Maybe I'll just take that last line you said to the mods.

16. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

:m:

17. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

The reason why racism still exists is because people say it exists. If you don't like racism, stop calling them blacks and whites. Consider them human, or accept the hate that comes from racism.

18. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

How "1984" can you get? Next you'll tell me if we all agree that global warming doesn't exist, then it doesn't exist.

19. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Count Sudoku What does global warming have to do with it?

What I'm saying, is simple, we invented these religious terms and groupings. Racism is a religion.

20. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Count Sudoku I'm basically saying you are a religious fanatic. You see, your beliefs don't have to be ratonal, or make sense, or be logical, or be based on science. You want to believe in race because it's your religion, and nothing anyone ever says will change this. You believe God is white right? Better put, you believe God is whiteness right?

Some of us believe God is money. Some of us worship money just like you worship your skin. I think worshipping money is at least rational, because you can buy new skin, and you can change your race to whatever you want if you can afford it, only further proving how unreal your religion is. What I'm saying is we have the science to allow people to choose their race.

Racism is a mental disease, and race is a skin disease. Modern medicine will solve either racism or race, depending on what we want to do, but in general people will have a choice. There will be a pill which can make skin dark or white. There will most likely also be pills to make homosexuals straight. There will likely be designer babies if there arent already. If you are truly a racist, the first thing you need to do is adopt a more modern religion, like trans-humanism, which is race neutral.

If you want everyone to be the same race like you, then develop the "white" vaccine and all babies will become white. Or let parents decide the race of their babies, along with the sexual preference, and gender. If all parents choose to have blonde white female babies, so be it.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2006
  21. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Just pointing out a fallacy in your thinking. What everyone thinks and what is aren't always the same.

22. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

As I said, if Blacks magically turned White and Whites magically turned Black (just the skin colour) nothing would really change.

23. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Count Sudoku Thats exactly what I was saying all along. If Blacks became White and Whites became Black, nothing would change because the personalities in both groups are the same. There are Black racists who would be just as bad to Whites.

Now you recognize that skin color isnt how you group people, recognize that intelligence, or even a college degree is a better measurement.

Count Sudoku

Newsflash. If Black people magically turned White, they would still be "Black".

You'd be Black. There would be no "other" to pick on, and so at some point you'd be Black, unless you think you are somehow just better than other people just because you are. You are not the smartest person I've met. You obviously are not as smart as Oprah. You obviously are not as smart as some of the people who came from south African villages and who now have Phds from Harvard. If these people were white, and if all the Asians were also White, you'd be held up to a much higher standard. I'd think you'd be in the ghetto unless you could get a degree.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2006