Black people hate me

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by makeshift, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Roman Banned Banned

And you're still black.

Like wtf?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

And you're still stupid. Good question tho! WTF???????

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, I haven't changed ...I think everyone should be free to feel however they want about others. Freedom is a strange and sometimes difficult concept to visualize ...we seem to want our own freedom, but at the same time, we so often want to limit the freedom of others ...as if THEIR freedom is NOT "right".

Do you, Reighn, think we should force people to think and feel the same way as you and most others here? I.e., force them to love and respect people that they don't now? Is that what you call freedom?

Hi, Reighn! Nice to see you here again ..tho' I doubt that I'll stay around for long. Things are just exactly what they were before ...mostly saying the same things, but sometimes about different events.

Baron Max

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Roman Banned Banned

Hey Baron, you got any new gats?

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

What the fuck is a "gat"? Huh???

Baron Max

9. Roman Banned Banned

I'm glad that you asked!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It's negro slang for a sidearm.

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Hey, I like that weapon!!!!! What is it and where can I get one?

Baron Max

11. Roman Banned Banned

It's called an uzi pistol. It's automatic, and of Israeli make.

12. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

Nice to see you here again also Baron....I see we do think alike about sciforums too. I left when you did and I shall leave again as well.

I think you make a point about freedom. I honestly don't think that people car so much about the freedom factor at all. Again, we're all technically free. We do want people to be just like us (who you are) and at the same time different than who you are just so we can criticize their (our) every move, opinion, idea and most importantly our value and culture. Freedom really has nothing to do with the issues of the world.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Reighn, I have no idea how to take you post? You seem to be making some sense and giving it a lot of thought .....then you throw in that last sentence and the little "winky face" as if to show that everything you'd said was pure sarcasm?

So ....should I respond as it were all sarcasm or as if some of it were thoughtful, but ONLY the last sentence was sarcasm?

Sarcasm is not easily accomplished with the written word ...it takes practice.

Baron Max

14. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Baron -

You say this:

and then either to beautifully demonstrate your own point, or just prove that you're an idiot, I notice that previous to that, you said:

Which shows that you do not understand the difference between a question and a statement.

Which is it?

15. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Sorry, been gone awhile. What exactly have I said that you find ignorant?