Black people

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by devils_reject, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

Are black people going to evolve into their own species? I mean they already have their own behavior and genotype. Is this possible in a million years? Like how the dingo is argued by some to be its own species.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Are white people going to evolve into their own species?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mathman Valued Senior Member

Since there is a lot of interbreeding between difference "races", speciation is highly unlikely. Speciation usually occurs when populations are isolated for extremely long periods of time.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

No. There are no geographical or reproductive barriers like there used to be.

8. J.B Banned Banned

But if there was?

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

If there were, then they might diverge into a new species. Wouldn't be the first time.

10. J.B Banned Banned

How far along the path of the "diverge into a new species" do you feel we already all went before the "geographical or reproductive barriers" were removed?

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Not very far at all.

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Separately from white people? No way.

No. Behaviour is the same as white people; no major differences. And there are no genes found in black people which aren't also found in millions of white people.

13. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

Black people have their own culture and certain behavioral traits, especially Africans. Black people also generaly have ...rhythm and higher hormone levels. Yes some genes are common to both but obviously some are also uncommon like the ones responsibly for their genotypes(skin color, hair, eyes, e.t.c). I know that for mutation to be successful there has to be isolation and with technology its daunting for anyone to be completely isolated from the world. However its entirely reasonable that even in the most technological countries there is still considerable segregation and these may be enough for dimunitive mutation because genes could simply adapt to this situation of isolation

Last edited: Feb 8, 2006
  14. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

But is that a national difference, or a black difference?

There are plenty of white drummers.

I doubt the higher hormone levels thing. Do you have any references?

No. All the genes exist in both black and white populations. Some may be expressed more commonly in blacks than whites, or vice versa.

There just isn't enough isolation for sub-species of humans to evolve. Humans of different races intermingle and interbreed all the time, everywhere.

15. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

Thanks for your reply but...
    Both. The reason its called a nation is becuase these people have a common culture. Many of these cultures are integrated with others, agreed. However many parts of Africa still brandish their unique traditions.
    Agreed

Well no but since black people are responsible for more than half the crimes its reasonable to assume this. Also black people relatively give birth exponentialy, especially in African nations, which are staunchly overpopulated. Europeans on the other hand are having problems maintaining their population this way.
    . Genes are a function of the enviroment.i.e they are receptive to the enviroment. The dominant genes in an European cannot be the same in a Black man living in the tropics of Africa. May I also mention that this is the reason many Americans are fat- because of the availability of food, and many Africans skinny. Its also responsible for the skin colors and even height so how in the world can it be common to all humans- I am talking about genotype genes. When interbreeding occurs these two different dominant genes combine, resulting in dominant and recessive genes. This I think is what you are trying to talk about.
    This is the biggest point. However there are still many more black people that have not and cannot even interbreed. Anyway my main point is that since genes are adaptive and receptive its entirely reasonable for blacks especialy in Africa to further mutate, given increasing global warming and increasing poverty. I just don't see how change is inevitable as long as we humans have not yet got off the evolution car pool.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2006
  16. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

Black people?

My wife, who "looks black"- is actually brazillian and cherokee mix; she has no affinity for rhythm and subdued hormone levels (being 60 years of age), and was raised in "white" American culture in Huntington, West Virginia.

What "race" is she?

If blackness is determined by "rhythm level" are Neil Peart, John Bonham, Carl Palmer, Buddy Rich or Gene Krupa "black"?

If blackness is correlative with "higher hormone levels" wouldn't differences in hormone levels be equally valid in determination of gender?

Upon further investigation you will find that hormone levels each have an "optimum level" in every individual, and that those levels are not correlative to melanocite excitation. It is as silly as the suggestion that "white people getting a tan will become horny track stars with longer penises."

It makes nice propaganda, but it is wholly unscientific.

Cheers

17. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

LOL but the inverse of my point and what you are insinuating is that in a million years time eveyrbody will be either white, black, or must likely something in the middle."something in the middle" is unlikely because it requires that every earth has one single universal averge climate, socio-economy, and every body interbreeds.

18. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

If by both, you feel you are free to equivocate the term, you are wrong.

That is the first and most egregious liberty taken by "white nationalists."

You can't seriously be trying to equate hormone levels with crime now?

I dare say, you do not know what you are talking about, and are disregarding mortality rates.

You are confusing declining percentages with declining rates.

At best.

No, they are not.

We are our genes, they are not a function of anything; they are inseperable from ourselves.

What are you a function of?

Then address it.

That there is no sufficiently isolated population of Humans means that speciation will not occur.

If you are a "white nationalist" or "white separatist" you'll find no succor in science.

I'll be unduely kind, here:

What the living fuck are you talking about, son?

19. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

Listen I am not a white supremist of any kind but you obviously do not know what I am talking about or have no imagination so I end my theory here-"Theory" get it.."theory"? Nothing I have presented here is ridiculous. read my post carefuly

20. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

The worst part of your presumption is that you don't have an accurate grasp of present Human taxonomy, or contextual understanding of what genes are.

It's the exact same lunacy I see on the message boards of "stromfront" and "nationalvanguard" and such.

Which is why I question your motives for weighing such ideology in SciFor.

I'm not calling you anything but "inarticulate" at this point.

21. Happeh Registered Senior Member

You have got to be one of the stupidest "scientists" I have ever read.

Or are you lying again?

22. Happeh Registered Senior Member

You hang out at stormfront huh?

23. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

Tropical Africa is still hundreds of miles from the tundras of the Northern hermisphers, if this is not a form of isolation I don't know what you call it, this isolation is the reason why we have black people in the first place(warmer weather). The continents are said to be constantly drifting apart. Its also possible that this drifting will one day cause most continents to meet again(since the earth is circular) causing a single race.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.