Black people

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by devils_reject, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Seems to apply to other traits as well, even within each race. For example, Europeans are widely varied - the average Italian is distinctively different from the average German or Scot!

(And way removed from your average Slav.)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

That statement might be literally true. It could be said of all traits – not just skin color – that they have evolved as a result of the “environmental surroundings” (ie. environmental selection pressures). However, the correlation between amount of sunlight/UV and skin color is not nearly as tight as you might imagine. There is a broad trend – the more sun, the darker the native population. But there are also many examples that oppose that simplistic trend. The evolution of skin color is more complex than that.<P>

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. J.B Banned Banned

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. J.B Banned Banned

James R
    Here are just a few of the hundreds of BLACK ONLY groups in America, If you try to join ANY of these groups and they let you join,

your black.

http://www.aawc.com/aao.html

8. Facial Valued Senior Member

Seems like you decided to wait and post more BS links.

Answer my question, JB. Would you have supported the Nazis in 1930's Germany?

9. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

You'd have to be some kind of clueless idiot to overlook the fact that "industrial revolutions" happened at different times around the world, and that much of technology is discovery, not just "appliance innovation."

Oh, wait- you are.

10. J.B Banned Banned

NOPE

11. duendy Registered Senior Member

Why?

12. J.B Banned Banned

Nazi's want to exterminate people like you (black).

I want to free and return people like you (black) to your natural habitat (Africa). I think you would be much happier, I know I would.

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

ok. i say 'no!'. now what yo gonna do?

14. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

I'm typing in (black) text, fuckhead, on a (black) keyboard, with a (black) PC and monitor, talking on my (black) phone to my dark-skinned Brazillian & Native American Indian wife.

You're the fucking minority opinion, Loser.

Lifeguards of the gene-pool say you're too stupid to swim.

Riddens.

15. J.B Banned Banned

I don't blame you, us whitey's have spoiled the crap out of you African's.

But, would'nt you feel a little bit better if you did not have to deal with all this civilized stuff that you were not naturaly meant for?

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

"spoiled" the crap out of? Don't you mean "beat"?

17. J.B Banned Banned

And without whitey, there would be no typing, keyboard, monitor, phone, and you would have no "dark-skinned Brazillian & Native American Indian wife".

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Without a black person, there would be no storage of blood as plasma, and many Americans would be dead, especially those wounded at war.
    (Process invented by African-American Charles Drew (1904-1950))

19. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

Would be...

Would have...

You speak in imponderables and counter-slurs because you don't know your place, racist.

You're one delusional fuckwit whose singular praise for whoever you identify as "your people" and condemnation of any other along arbitrary grounds, including the usual racist litany of "No inventions in Africa" and "No Black inventors"- technologies which you had no personal participation in developing-- shows that, even in your last remark, you take for granted that there is any such "whitey" as you imagine.

Innovators we remember for their inventions, and Scientists for their discoveries.

What the living fuck have Racists contributed to technology?

Come back when you can think.

20. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

Back already?

Heh.

Source-?

21. J.B Banned Banned

Are you talking to me or the great scientist, spidey?
    Calm down, I just call it as it is.

Well you guys say that the people who brought blacks to America are "racist".
    So then the people (racist) who brought blacks to America as slaves are compleatly responsible for ALL that blacks have done here in the US, without these racist people the greatest black achivment would have never happened.

22. J.B Banned Banned

Here, let a black man tell you the facts from a Jewish web site:

In one recent year, the FBI recorded 1.7 million violent acts -- murder, manslaughter, rape, and aggravated assault -- of interracial crime. Of that figure, nearly 1.2 million involved black-white crime. Ninety percent of these cases involved a black perpetrator and a white victim. Thus, blacks, while comprising 12 percent of the population, committed over one million acts of violent crime against whites. On the other hand, whites, while comprising 70 percent of the population, committed about 100,000 acts of violent crime against blacks.

Look at hate crime. In 1995, the FBI recorded 7,947 incidents of hate crimes. But blacks, again while comprising 12 percent of the population, committed 27 percent of hate crimes. Whites, 70 percent of the population, committed 59 percent of hate crimes. And of the nearly one million black violent acts against whites, how many were driven by racial animus? During the 1992 Los Angeles riots, Damien "Football" Williams assaulted white trucker Reginald Denny. Williams clearly targeted Denny because of his race, even allowing a black motorist to proceed unharmed. But despite hate-crime laws on the books, authorities never charged Williams with a hate crime.
    http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/elder102600.asp

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Larry Elder is a right-wing douche. And so are you, asshole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.