Bob Lazar

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by VRob, Nov 19, 2003.

1. jumpercable 6EQUJ5 'WOW' Registered Senior Member

It's going to take more than just a 'natural progression' to get us to Alpha Centauri. How about another 500 to 1,000 years of 'natural progression'. Right?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

don get 2 heisty there...I am n0t supp0rting the alien cheese st0ries either.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. phlogistician Banned Banned

Quite the contrary, if you have apoint to make, make it. Quote, with sources, what Lazar has stated, and show, in reputable journals, where he has been shown to be true, and demonstrate how this implies there are captured alein craft at Area51. Do it, I'm listening.

No I wouldn't, because you are going to substantiate your claims and provide links and references.

I've researched Lazar, and not come to the same conclusions you have.

Not quite true, I've worked with people in the aerospace industry, I could lie about my involvement and say we did stuff we didn't too. Except I could provide names of colleagues, and I've probably still got my contract and payslips filed somewhere. I'm still in contact with ex-colleagues. Lazars lies hinge on the fact that nobody says they knew him, that makes a conspiracy to some, to me, it just means that few people bother to find out the name of the guy mopping out the head.

State them, and back them up, then we will discuss them.

Most of what Lazar says is lies, and he avoids telling the truth about his financial woes, attention seeking, and dubious investments.

I don't know, but then, if Lazar makes any claim about something that was not recorded, it makes me wonder how he going to explain how he himself is aware of it. I researched Lazar a decade ago, so do not remember everything I read about him, and for you to assume so is rather ludicrous. Your entire argument is not proven or refuted on a single point.

If I had a chance to make money, would I turn it down? No, I make money, I have a job! I wouldn't decide to make money by telling lies, or investing in a whorehouse, like Lazar though.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ScottMana Registered Senior Member

Very well, It has been awhile sence even I looked into this guy. You don't like the man, thats clear. I don't know anything about his perverted habits or his ways of stealing from people that you keep refering to. You don't seem to ever say any of your sources. You simply say he is lying and then discredit the man with his immoral acts and leave it at that. In my life this has been the way of disinformation without concurn for little things like truth.

I don't know who you are or if you have any reason to say what you do. I can only guess that you have information from after I looked due to this information never coming to light. I do not remember myself all the names of people invalved. I have not gotten into sources as I do not care to defend the man. I wanted to deffend that he could be right about Area 51. On this you have never said why he is a liar. You have never touched it, only saying that he was never there, never that "such and such" is untrue because.... Realise I don't care about the man's personal life to defend him on those grounds.

There is a two fold direction that man must take. The first is moral, the secound is technological. It is my hope to forward humanity in both these areas. When I was a little kid I saw that was a must. I defend Lazar's story of Area 51 because I see that truth sits here even if he has parts of it wrong. Lies will not help man right now. He has been lied to, overwelmed by force, subverted, hipnotized and his past erased. Lies will only push him into the mud more than he already is. Area 51, wrongly or rightly looks to me to have evidence that people could stub their toe on. That is about the level of evidence people seem to need.

To conclude, you say he has no evidence that he was there. Fine, I will not go there anymore. But what do you think about his claims of Area 51? Do you have proof that its a hoax? He gets attantion with his claims of UFOs. Is this something you contend? If so, why and do youhave proof?

Last edited: Jan 18, 2007
  8. ScottMana Registered Senior Member

Oh and there are 2 different types of antigravity devices in the works that may have promise. One by NASA and the other by Searl.

9. draqon Banned Banned

Sc0tt...buddy...y0u cant dispr0ve s0mething that didnt have pro0f in the first place.

10. ScottMana Registered Senior Member

lol, well first off, you can go to Google Earth and look up "Area 51". Thats proof.
    Next here is a anti-gravity device you can make. http://www.americanantigravity.com/lifterkit.shtml
    Here is proof that magnetic force can influance water: http://www.hfml.ru.nl/pics/Movies/drop2a.mpg Even Strawberries http://www.hfml.ru.nl/pics/Movies/strawberry.mpg
    Here is mainstream recognition that perhaps magnets can produce gravity as not guessed before. http://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/GSP/SEM0L6OVGJE_0.html
    NASA is not the only one trying this thing out. Boeing wants in too, http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2157975.stm

So I just didn't state the question right. In other words, things Lazar refered to have some basis that we don't understand. Perhaps some of it is possible. And yes, you can have proof that points out quite clearly that Lazar stated something that was found to be wrong.

11. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Proof of what?

12. draqon Banned Banned

alien cheese 0f c0urse.

13. ScottMana Registered Senior Member

Are you unaware that Lazar said Area 51 was real back when it was not considered so?

14. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

You miss that during that one Century the world gained accurate time readings, it gained faster delivery services that improved communication, The development of both wired and wireless technology further increased communication.

The once difficult to navigate globe became transversible at the very least by communication, people could have discussion over the equipment while being on different continents. On top of this the Base education level of the masses was increased through radio broadcasts and eventually television broadcasts, which in turn broadcast some of the Science Lectures so anybody interested in that particular science could enjoy the lecture no matter where they were.

Our progression has greatly been enhanced by this not some Grey alien.

15. phlogistician Banned Banned

Yes 'Area51' exists, it's well know to be a place where top secret military aircraft are tested. It's not been demonstated that alien craft have been kept there, however.

Kid, that uses electrostatic force to levitate the object. It's 'counter gravity' therefore, not 'anti-gravity'

So what has that got to do with anything? Lazar said the alien craft were powered by element 115, not Strawberries!

"gravitational equivalent of a magnetic field", ,.. read it again, ...

Er, that's the same URL and it doesn't mention Boeing.

Look kid, stick to the topic, find quotes from Lazar, and prove Lazar to be right. All you have done here is mention a bunch of other stuff, which doesn't help your argument at all. Show his claims aout element 115 are true if you like.

BTW, I haven't said Lazar never worked at Area51, just that he has greatly exaggerated his involvement there, he might have been emplyed as a cleaner, all he has is one check stub, assuming that is even real. Like I said, I worked in aerospace and I can show pay slips, my contract of employment, perhaps an expired security badge. I'd have expected Lazar to have kept this stuff too, but for some reason, he lost it all doesn't that sound a little suspicious to you? Also, that he cannot name one fellow student he supposedly knew while he was study at MIT or Caltech? I can remember fellow students from my Uni days, and that was 20 years ago.

Let it go, Lazar is not credible.

16. ScottMana Registered Senior Member

I was simply out to change the subject and get off of a 2 way back and forth over Lazar.

Also you are right. None of the above are true anti-gravity. But don't put it away that fast. At a time when gravity is not understood, the term also means anything that looks like it. You pointed out that these are magnetic. I confess that it may seem random to you. In part I have added it because of talk on new tech on the subject of flight in this thread. Also you may wish to close the door on these as simple magnetics but the devices I mentioned are a bit more. NASA gets ridiculed for what is not magnetic about it. They hate talking about it so I am having trouble finding a quote that does not say "Lets plz not call it anti-gravity". Its not that I am saying it is, its that it has unidentified phenomenon that has some people jumping at it, and as I have no better name for it, I did to. http://www.searlsolution.com/evidence2.html This is the cleariest non bias (well, about the phenomenon anyway) of the odd stuff that gets it the anti-gravity name. So perhaps it is not anti-gravity, but it is something. When we get a better understanding of it, then we may have another name made for it.

Also realise I am not changing the subject. I said I do not support his (Lazar) views. But I do think that just because he spoke of odd things that are in disagreement and seem unfounded with the modern veiws of science does not mean he is crazy. Well, he said this thearies, I am backing up only that the craft he mentioned could use a system of the above. I drag anti-gravity and magnetics issues into it as they are not understood and could very well be the basis of what he saw. You mention that I should show evidence for my arguments. This is all that I believe deserves the time spent proving.

Oh, and I fixed the Boeing link. Not sure what happend.

17. draqon Banned Banned

basically all these UFO lovers end up supporting the anti-gravity that is achieved...however its not anti-gravity but a maaaad strong electrostatic force...

thats how that strawberry floats

18. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

This topic is about a kook named Lazar. So, if you aren't supporting his views, what are you trying to say exactly? You "drag anti-gravity and magnetics" into the discussion to support that what he's saying could be true, but this isn't a good argument since it's purely one from personal incredulity. Just because something cannot be explained or completely understood doesn't mean that wild claims of space aliens are true.

Those who make public claims should have the sole burden of proof and, if they refuse to do so, deserve just about whatever ridicule they get in return.

Interestingly, the argument from ignorance (or personal incredulity) nearly always finds its way into the repertoire of proponents of pseudoscience and the paranormal.

19. ScottMana Registered Senior Member

Lol, no kiding, I have a number of posts here on just that. I do not suport the opinions and thearies of Lazar. I do however believe that he did in fact visit Area 51 and that his claims of what he saw are true. I do not care for his opinion of how it all worked or a criminal history or prevertions or blah blah blah opinions of Lazar. Way back I stated this and still hold it true. I mention magnetics and Area 51 and so on, all within this light. This is just the lastest post.

20. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Are they all wild claims, or are there tame ones?

21. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

I have loved many UFOs before.

And so have you. Admit it.

22. draqon Banned Banned

but not to the point that UFO have influenced the history...

23. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Influenced the history? Of humans? Not sure what exactly you're getting at. Does this have something to do with technology donated to humans by extraterrestrials? Manipulation on a deeper level, perhaps?