Bonsai Kittens?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by *stRgrL*, Mar 21, 2003.

1. SciAuthor Banned Banned

Man, I can't believe they are still sucking people in with that gag. I thought it was hilarious the first time I heard about it a couple of years ago. Definately black humour but then thats the best. I'll have to start a thread on the definition of humour. Many people still believe that story about the guy who strapped a JATO to his car and incinerated himself. Its still listed at the Darwin Awards despite having been debunked.

I must confess I did fall for that one on first hearing it. Read it in some informative magazine which thought it to be true. Penthouse I think.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

well even if it is fake.....

Evevn it is fake whoever started it went through a lot of trouble to fool people...though i still have my doubts that this is fake. There are enough F***ed people in this world to do this. Did anybody see the last picture? it says it's so violent that you need permission. Anyway hopefully it is a joke because that would a pretty sick shit to do innocent animals. The site should be shut down just because it doesn't make any intention that it's just balck humour..hell they even have a phone number to call...has anybody called that number?????

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

shitttt

damn i having doubts if this is fake or not. I stress whoever did this really did their homework. i can't tell if they are being serious or not and damn they sound humble about the whole thing as if what they are doing is equal to cutting bushes in animals forms or planting gardens (assuming this is real, which i assume and hope it isn't). Please can anybody find concrete proof that this is fake??????

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SciAuthor Banned Banned

Its fake. Believe me. I've already had this discussion at several boards. It created a huge response from irate animal lovers but was found to be nothing but a joke. Come on. Mail order cats in jars. No company could get away with that. My wife is Japanese and does Bonsai. She never heard of such a thing. Its ridiculous.

8. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

phew!!!!!!!!!!!

still it's a pretty sick joke.

9. purple_hairstreak My true colours clash Registered Senior Member

i read about it somewhere and the magazine i read it in said that it was a fad in america....the nights of sleeplessness over that article i had...to think it was just a joke!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

a sick one, i add

10. SciAuthor Banned Banned

I just hope it doesn't give anybody ideas.

Thats how Satanism started. The Christians warned the heathens to beware of baby eating devil worshippers. Some of them thought it sounded like fun and the new cult was born.

11. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

I asked PETA about it and they said they've investigated it before and it's a joke.

I have to say that at first I was like "what a sick joke!" But then I visited the site again, and I saw the humor in it...:m: