Bored, someone cheer me up

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Nebuchadnezzaar, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Nebuchadnezzaar Registered Senior Member

why why why do I have to write such boring non-conducive shit, that on the surface makes no sense and underneath makes ever less. Fuck me, I’m a dumb fuck, sitting here alone on a bright sunny day trying to write my thoughts down on a computer, not even with a graceful typewriter but an un-user-friendly computer. I hate the things, f#cken pieces of shit. I’m getting fatter, I’m getting dumber, humans are social creatures not f#cken troggs that sit in dark boxes contemplating why we’re here. No that’s not for us, that’s not for me. Sure I like to think I’m smart, but what the fuck is intelligence if it doesn’t get you anywhere? Huh? Who is smarter, the intelligent thinker who knows why that guy over there is rich, or that guy over there who is rich and doesn’t care why he is? Who is smarter, the happy man, or the depressed thinker? Duh, stupid question huh? Wanka I am. What the fuck kind of word is that, anyway, wanka? We’re all wanka’s afterall. God damn I’m pissed off today, why can’t I just get a nice job, buy a car, settle down have kids and die. Why does it have to be so damn hard? Is someone trying to fucken test me? Push me? Over the edge is where I’m headed, this world offers no answers to the questions I’m not even sure I should be asking. I’ve got a billion f#cken questions, somebody help me……..

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. letitbe2 Registered Senior Member

Hi:
    Is it your fault or anybody else`s that you have not married, that you have no kids?
    Are you unemployed or you do not have a nice job? Two different things.
    Why should you be pissed off? You are sitting behind a computer and connected to the "global village"? Isn`t it nice? Should you not be thankfull for that?
    You have done a great job to post this thread. You should be thankful that you are healthy and with a mind working like a watch.
    Isn`t it nice that you have got the knowledge that some rich people do not care about the poor ones? There are many people like you and me! Some care about others some don`t.
    Dear one,

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I advise you open the window and look at the sky. Is it night or is it morning? It is refreshing. Let not the questions bother you. Is a park nearby? Go there. There are lots of people there, maybe. Choose some one and talk to him/her. Just Give them a good smile or even a frown. And you we`ll see. May be some one boxes you in the face! A conceited one!May be some one will offer you a piece of chocolate.
    God bless and cheers, thanks

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Porfiry Nomad Registered Senior Member

Desire leads only to escalating dissatisfaction. Eliminate the desire and you will find contentment.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Jeremirroer probably smarter than you... Registered Senior Member

how can I desire nothing? won't my life then be pointless when I have nothing to want for

8. Jeremirroer probably smarter than you... Registered Senior Member

Just to clear that up.....I used to be Neb, but I changed cos' I was bored. And ashamed(that's a bit strong) of some things i've written.

9. Jeremirroer probably smarter than you... Registered Senior Member

But you already know that i'm sure Porfiry........

PS, how would you pronounce your username?

10. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

Matt Johnson

The price of getting what you want is getting what once you wanted.
    Dee Cee

11. Jeremirroer probably smarter than you... Registered Senior Member

G'day, I have a new nic, this is Neb, don't ask why, or do, it's unimportant.
    I have no job, i'm suported toooooo well by my only surviving parent. I'm not sure i'm all that healthy, i'm a guy, but i DO have a lump in my breast, so, ya know. YAY, lets go to the doctor that'll be great! dead before i've reached my 22nd b'day.
    At the moment it is night, there is a park nearby but i've been there before. I'm shy so I find it extremely difficult to talk to strangers, more so than the average shy person i think.

12. Padma Spankologist Registered Senior Member

Hi Jere, don't worry about changing your name, it's your choice.
    From what I can infer from your post you sound dangerously depressed and scared. I can understand if you feel uncomfortable reaching out to others in person, but you may need to do just that. What I mean is this; talk to your parent about how you are feeling-if you can. If you are unable to do that you should find someone whom you trust and let them know. The longer you sit alone the more detached you may become. Humans need each other to survive. No one should ever be alone all the time. It is very depressing. Perhaps you could get out for a walk-that makes me feel better sometimes. Get that lump checked! Benign or malignant you have to know. Just because something is frightening it does not mean it will simply just go away. Try to do more for yourself and don’t let your parent do it for you-they maybe trying to make it up to you for not having your other parent around anymore. The more you do for yourself the better you will feel. Don’t be too hard on yourself either-you are only human. Good luck!

Padma

13. jinchilla Registered Abuser Registered Senior Member

Neb, I for one am glad you changed. You avatar gave me the heebee's.

"Who is smarter, the happy man, or the depressed thinker?"

Go hang around some "retarded" people. They're usually happy. And I'd rather hang with a happy, kind and stupid person than a self-pitying, spiteful genius.

As for the lump in your breast, I'll see you that lump and up you a third testicle! Really a cyst. Been there for years. Grew once too. An ex used to like to idly fondle it while reading in bed at night. eeeeww, huh?

Take Porfiry's simple and sage advice.

14. Padma Spankologist Registered Senior Member

Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you want to have it checked out?

15. jinchilla Registered Abuser Registered Senior Member

C'mon Padma. You know it's sexy! You want to "check it out"? he he

I did have it checked. All they'll tell you, Neb-now-Jer... is to "keep an eye on it". If it grows, come back in. Unless they have a thing for intrusive procedures. Then they might want to schedule you for cuttin'.

I was lucky. I had a nice female doctor play with it, then send me to a ultrasound lab where a real hot assistant lubed my scrotum and rubbed it with the sensor. It was quite pleasant. Crisp edges in the image = no growth = benign.

I do agree though. Get it checked. Just get a female doctor who doesn't look to cut you at the drop of a hat. $$$$

16. Padma Spankologist Registered Senior Member

Jin, are you the type of guy that actually likes having a proc. exam?

17. jinchilla Registered Abuser Registered Senior Member

Won't know 'til I've tried it. Are you going to ignore the question about checking it out?

Anyway, I doubt - hope but doubt - this is cheering up exNeb.

18. jinchilla Registered Abuser Registered Senior Member

BTW, Padma, was that an offer?

19. Padma Spankologist Registered Senior Member

Neb, are you cheered up yet? I sure hope so because Jin and I are starting to get weird!

Jin: offer? I think you live too far away for that

20. el supremo el diablo Banned Banned

your life may seem boring and futile
    but you've everything going for you after all, people are reading your posts.
    what do you think most authors do (hide themselves away dont they)
    apart from that have you tried art whether you good or not arts a great talking point just go sit in the park (yes it requires sitting again) you'll be surprised how many people stop to talk and yes criticise
    but your talking meeting people and your weight does not matter.

so things get you down
    things get us all down.
    my grandma once said to me if you cant look on the bright side of life
    turn it over to the other side and give it a little polish and thing start to look brighter
    remember there is always someone somewhere worse off than you

21. jinchilla Registered Abuser Registered Senior Member

My sincere commiserations.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2004
  22. Christmas 1996 Registered Senior Member

23. Padma Spankologist Registered Senior Member

Uhhh, what?