Breathtakingly beautiful pictures of angels

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Mazulu, Nov 22, 2013.

1. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Mazulu, if you used what little brain processing ability you seem to possess for something besides hurling insults, you might actually accomplish something - like being able to distinguish an insight from an insult.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    Most of those look like pixies or faeries...
    This is more like it -
    :mufc:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

I don't know what you are arguing about, but exactly how do you distinguish an insult from an insight? If it's only a point of view...is it an insult only if someone gets insulted or is it an insult camouflaged as an "insight" from the actual insulter trying to protect him/herself from being revealed as an insulter? Furthermore, is insulter an actual word?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Bebelina, If a fellow, let's call him "M". Suppose "M" is standing on a corner trying to sell his "new improved flame resistant pants". All this time "M" is wearing a pair of those same pants that he refuses to see are entirely engulfed in flames. "M" is yelling to anyone that will listen that nothing could ever cause those pants to become engulfed in flames.
    Numerous people gather around and say to "M", "liar, liar, pants on fire"!

Now, Bebelina, are those people offering insight and trying to help "M" from ultimately suffering horrific damage from the burning trousers? Or, are those numerous people just collectively hurling an insult at "M"?

Now, Bebelina, are those numerous people simply arguing with "M"? Or, are they trying to tell "M" that if he would only acknowledge reality, he would see that his "new improved flame resistant pants" are not what he claims that they are, and trying to keep him from further damage and suffering?

Bebelina, as to your queries on whether or not camouflage is involved or what is or is not a real word...as you stated..."If it's only a point of view...", well... only you can truly know your own point of view.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  8. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Well, did you or did you not insult M and are post mortum trying to create a scenario where you were actually trying to enlighten him?
    Either way, the guy is ashes now, so you might aswell tell the truth regarding your intention.
    I think it was insult camouflaged as "witty insight". And I haven't even bothered to click on previous page to read what the argument was about.
    Was it about wether angels have assholes or not?

9. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Bebelina, It was not my intent to "insult" Mazulu - whether or not you care to "...click on previous page to read what the argument was about..." is up to you.
    Would you consider it an "insult camouflaged as "witty insight" " to ask you to possibly "...click on previous page(s) to read what the argument was about..." ?

Bebelina, in answer to your query ; "Was it about wether(whether ?) angels have assholes or not?", all I can say is that, in serious discussions, I never find it worth engaging in conjecture as to the physical anatomy of fictional creatures. Would it not be more prudent to simply ask the authors of the fictional characters what physical attributes that they chose to endow their imaginary characters with? So...no, I do not believe, at least on my part, that it was "...about wether(whether ?) angels have assholes or not..."!

Bebelina, thank you kindly for giving me insight as to your thoughts and/or what you think. I hope you find my answers to your queries as they were intended by me, and not some type of "..post mortum trying to create a scenario..." or "camouflage".

10. Mazulu Banned Banned

Awesome picture! It makes me want to play video games.

11. Mazulu Banned Banned

Or it could be insight disguised as an insult so that the intended person will pay attention to it. Or it could just be verbal ping pong.

12. Mazulu Banned Banned

I think angels are inspired by what people see in near death experiences and what they see psychically as disembodied entities, beings of light. I'm also a little curious as to whether or not Japanese people see Anime angels in their NDE's?

13. Mazulu Banned Banned

Bebelina,
    My point of view is that life after death does exist in spite of the fact that an explanation is beyond what science can readily test and/or fit into it's understanding of nature. I've been watching some of the near death experience videos and they make me wonder why consciousness still exists (as a near death experience) when the heart stops pumping and the brain stops working. There was a report of someone who had an NDE who hovered over the cardiac resuscitator and accurately remembered the serial number.

I believe in life after death so there are plenty of people here who want to attack me for it.

14. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

The obvious flaw in that statement is that you nor anyone else can opine such an explanation when science cannot even detect it, let alone test it or fit it into nature. It is indistinguishable from the non-existent, hence anything that can be conjured from the imagination as such is equally valid.

15. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

It's the cover art for the metal band CAGE's album Hell Destroyer.

Another... Michael leads the Archangels during the expulsion of Lucifer and his rebellious compatriots from heaven. I believe that's Jehovah Himself having a gander at the proceedings from his "cloud chamber" at upper right.
    LoL

16. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Mazulu, sorry I was so rude, crude and obnoxious to have attempted to answer, honestly, the queries posed to me prior to you doing whatever it is that you fantasize or delude yourself into...thinking/believing/achieving/...whatever!?!?

Mazulu, will you ever Post anything resembling your true motivation for Posting anything at all on SciFotums?

Mazulu, by your Posting : "I believe in life after death so there are plenty of people here who want to attack me for it.", are you not violating one of the 10 Commandments that goes that goes something like “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor."?

Just asking!

17. Mazulu Banned Banned

Nice.

18. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    Archangel Uriel weighs his options, while behind him the "Crimson Brass" is undoubtedly playing "When The Saints Go Marching In"...

19. Write4U Valued Senior Member

20. Mazulu Banned Banned

I really like the pictures Killjoy. thank you.

21. Mazulu Banned Banned

22. Mazulu Banned Banned

23. Mazulu Banned Banned