Buddha1 – a solution

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Hercules Rockefeller, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Well then I guess that's it!

I'll leave you to celebrate your own false victory!

But it your forum cannot deal with a controversial issue like this, you are just a farce!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

for some reason the tune "sittin' on the dock by the bay" by otis redding comes to mind.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I think sciforums has dealt with this. Don't you?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

No I don't.

But what I think really doesn't matter. You're the boss here. it's your forum. And you have decided that you don't want this issue to be taken up. You can go on putting on false accusations on me. You will only further degrade yourself. In fact if I answer your accusations, I'll degrade myself.

Apparently in your eye someone who threatens a poster, abuses, mocks, ridicules, harrasses and trolls is acceptable. But a poster who initiates an honest and sincere discussion in all sincerity, is open to new information/ evidences is not. Why because it is an issue that your society would rather oppress. You can't give this topic a space to express itself. Your openness is a sham.

The western society is closed when it comes to challenging heterosexuality. You have behaved in an oppressive way, and it reflects the general situation in your society. I know if I were to raise this issue in the U.S. the society would close it doors to me. You are firm in keeping the truth from being exposed.

You have now given me a firm resolve to oppose the westernisation of my society.

8. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Long ago your society had hanged someone called Galilieo for arguing that the earth is round.

People then just could not accept that 'rubbish' no matter what evidence he presented.

It seems your society has not changed much since then.

9. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I did warn you about taking it all too seriously, Buddah.

That's what did for you in the end.

(James, I like him, he's a total mentalist. Can we have him back please?)

10. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

You don't get it redarmy,.......there is no use being on a forum which does not respect freedom of speech and gangs up on you.

That I took things seriously should not have been a reason to censor me.

I think everything happens for the good. Perhaps I really do need my own website.

Last edited: May 2, 2006
  11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Are the 95% of homosexual men in your society totally free and unrepressed, Buddha1? I am glad you live in such a permissive society. Where is it, may I ask?

12. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

a. Stop calling men in my country homosexuals.

b. No they are not completley unrepressed, but we don't have the kind of hositlity that you guys have, especially when you try to mainstream the issue. It's a pity you are trying to subvert the non-western world with your technological, economic and military power.

c. It is futile to accept much from a forum where a moderator claims that he would "break a man's teeth if he touches his dick" --- when noone said he wanted to touch his dick or asked what he would do. That tells a lot about the 'unbiased' nature of this forum.

13. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

There is not much hope for the people in a society which can't take questioning of its values or beliefs.

And if that society has the technological, economic and military power to enforce its brand of truth on its own people and on the others --- that spells disaster for the human species.

14. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

At least as long as I was here, the gay bashing threads have been on the run, which before I came one year ago were extreme in their hostility towards male bonds.

I successfully kept the 'heterosexual' vested interest group on the defensive. I guess, with me gone, they can continue to spread their lies and do their 'gay' (sic) bashing.

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

you rant and rave about how 95% of men prefer men for sex then get all pissed off when someone calls those very same men homosexuals

is it any wonder that people have had it with you buddha?

16. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

What country is it, Buddah? Is non-consensual, public, male-on-male groping common?

17. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Like my post suggests, the touching is completely consensual. And it is common.

But why don't you live in your own world. You can probably forget everything I said.

Leopold has already forgotten everything I discussed about who is a homosexual and who is not. I don't want to get involved into a discussion with people who deny me freedom of speech and then thrust their values/ concepts on me.

Don't you guys find it utterly unfair.

If you deny me a voice with dignity, at least let me go in peace!

18. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

May I request James R or any other moderator to please close the threads started by me. I don't want them to be abused when I'm gone.

I'm not leaving until you close my threads.

19. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

ANY SOCIETY, CULTURE, SET OF VALUES WHICH IS AFRAID OF BEING QUESTIONED, WHICH RESISTS QUESTIONING IS A FARCE --- A BIG FARCE.

And this is my final proof!

20. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

The west is fanatically heterosexual. But in the end its only an artificial human ideology.

And your society has been pathetically unable to defend its anti-male, esp. anti straight male stand through a discussion.

Last edited: May 2, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.