Bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Marshall, May 11, 2004.

1. Hastein Welcome To Kampuchea Registered Senior Member

Those troops signed up knowing full well they could die in battle. Mourning their 'death is pathetic- they died for what THEY thought was right- not what you or anyone else thinks is right, and their deaths were certainly not 'worthless'- as they and their family define their worth to their own cause.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Oh get real! A soldier in the American army doesn't die for what he thinks is right, he dies doing what he's told to do regardless of how he feels about it. We couldn't maintain the military we have if every single individual in it had to share some sort of ideology that justified what they were doing in their own minds.

We’re not talking about an army of ideologically pure demigods who are somehow going to beat the enemy with their moral stand, these are just people who are doing their jobs, and saying that mourning their deaths is pathetic is supremely callous and arrogant, in my opinion.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

How DARE you!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Cazov I eat plastic Registered Senior Member

Al Qaeda did, and they seem to still have something of a following.

8. Undecided Banned Banned

9. MacZ Caroline Registered Senior Member

Remind me if you can. What's Iraq got to do with Al Qaeda, with 9/11?

10. Benji Registered Senior Member

Bush is another word for cunt!

11. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

It’s simple really. Bush knew that after he attacked Iraq it would become a hotbed for Al Qaeda, thus linking Iraq with Al Qaeda, justifying the pre-emptive strike.

12. Eluminate Registered Senior Member

heh and he is a friendly cu-- benji

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

lol ahhahah
    Vote for Bush the friendly cu--! I will vote for him heh

13. Undecided Banned Banned

I will vote for him heh

Thankfully according to the latest poll Kerry beats Bush:

Kerry: 51%
    Bush 46%

Even with Nader, Kerry has a lead, the Bush dynasty looks like might not survive for much longer.

14. Hastein Welcome To Kampuchea Registered Senior Member

How dare I? I AM IN THE ARMY. I signed up knowing what was expected of me. I don't agree with Bush, but I could care less, I'll finishing the job. I did not mean we shouldn't feel sorrow. I mourn the loss of all my allies. I mean we shouldn't cry for the wrong reasons--and that is saying that their death was injustice or worthless--that is what is pathetic.

15. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

Where'd you see that? I see Bush beating Kerry without Nader as of May 9. And that's before he spends the bulk of his record-setting campaign money that swamps Kerry's.

16. Undecided Banned Banned

Where'd you see that?

It's the latest CNN poll; Kerry is beating Bush in the economy, Iraq, and terrorism. Bush is in hot water, I am not so sure now how he can last. I wouldn't be surprised if he won, frankly I am preparing for it. But I still hold out hope that Americans are finally understanding how much damage that man has done.

17. Cazov I eat plastic Registered Senior Member

Kerry is beating Bush in terrorism? That's a surprise...defense and etc have always been strongpoints for republicans if I remember correctly...

18. buffys Registered Loser Registered Senior Member

I don't think anyone would argue that defense spending is a higher priority for the republicans than it is for the democrats, just that Bush's use of America's defenses in combating terrorism has been... unsuccessful so far.

I suggest that may be why many consider Kerry beating Bush regarding terrorism. I'm not american though so thats just how it looks from here.

19. eddymrsci Beware of the dark side Registered Senior Member

anybody else here thinks Bush sucks? (except I am Canadian so this is none of my business

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

, but still I do not want to see Bush taking charge for another 4 years)