Busheviks Answer No Hard Questions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hypewaders, Jun 1, 2004.

1. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

And I'm not talking about the White House. I'm talking about you spineless supporters of this obvious disaster we're exacerbating, who refuse to coherently defend honest criticism of what is being caused to happen by US leadership: America is moving into a very vulnerable situation.

Come out and answer, why our nation should continue to support a regime that is running the great US of A into bankruptcy, division, and turmoil.

-Bob Dylan, during the Last Big Fuckup

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

You know, it may have made more sense for you to post a quote of many different questions that Bush supporters refuse to answer, rather than a Bob Dylan song.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

You can read any of my other threads for that, Spymoose. This expression of anger is a sidebar to them. Bush supporters can scurry in and out of this thread like any other, but it won't leave the impression that they have answered the many unanswered questions I'm referring to. In great abundance in other threads, there is silence from Bush supporters as the shifting and morphing goalposts are pointed out along the way, as events unfold, and as the Bush Administration deceptively and ineptly leads the USA into a bitter defeat.

As if taking a good look around is really that hard, I'll provide you with a convenient question right here:

Why does the Bush administration fail to anticipate the international responses to their actions, when opposition to the Bush administration has been vocally, accurately, and consistently anticipating these crises all along?

I'll provide a few examples in no particular order: Iraqi reaction to occupation; Iraqi civil unrest; The scattering of Al-Qaeda, and the emulation of Al-Qaeda by dozens of militant and terrorist groups; Persistence of Terrorism; Escalation of Israeli/Palestinian conflict; Civil unrest in Arabia; civil unrest in Pakistan; Misgivings about the US oil supply and costs, and I could go on.

Or go into easy examples of predictable events coming soon: Of course things will go boom in several American cities, and they will not have to be big or well-targeted booms in order to lock up the brakes on the U.S. economy (a random car-bomb roughly weekly anywhere would do the trick). Shortly thereafter, a failed coup in Saudi Arabia leaves Arabia not completely sure who is, or who should be in charge, as Allah wills. The dispute rapidly involves gunfire, and defection of military commands, possibly including elements of the Royal Saudi Air Force (which would make life more interesting providing US Air Support for the Anshluss). Things then very rapidly get just as freaky in Arabia as they are becoming right this moment in Iraq. All along the gulf, petroleum export wanes, and U.S. forces, putting down a riot or a defecting Saudi military unit, are caught very much between (well, you know).

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.