Can anybody help?

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by bigal, May 7, 2004.

1. bigal Registered Senior Member

Hello
    I'm wondering if you could help. For the past 2 years I've been experiencing situations that would now be to what I believe, have no chance of being a coincidence.
    From my own individual experiences, I am convinced that we, the planet and beyond are all linked beyond our general perception. So before I patronize you any futher, I'll explain as best I can.

At the start of this 2 year period, I kept seeing digital clocks with the exact same numbers, far too regularly to be a coincidence. So, hmm.

This number sequence would then even happen with the time on bus tickets, even to a point where I didn't want to look, urged myself, and there it was. A 18.18 or a 1.11
    The one that really got me was waking up in the middle of the night and seeing 5.55 on my alarm clock. Then the next night waking up again, but I lay on the bed for a minute, just in case, but still got up to see 3.33. If I'd have got up when I woke, it would have been 3.32.

Every now and again I will have a vision of something or somebody and they will appear from around a corner. These things have happened quite a lot recently and therefore you wonder, why an intensive period?

Obviously, these experiences have got me thinking and also I now get the feeling that I am thinking without even "knowing it". I've treated everyone I meet as equals, complete equals for nearly this same 2 year period. So there is definitely a link. I'd done it to such an extent, that I saw people as humans or creatures other than somthing with a personality. Treated them as equals firstly, for my own benefit, my own comfort. Give someone a genuine smile, Why? because they are your equal. And you will get a genuine smile back.
    Now treating people as equals seems the only way, it feels like giving is just as good as taking, if not better.

So, obviously theories develop in your head and until last week I've realised that I'd developed broken theories that were very strangely confirmed by a man I randomly met.

I was in a club looking for a friend and I man standing next to me looked at me and said I was a very powerful person.
    I asked why and he then explained this collective conscience theory that I had unexplained in my head, as he got the impression that I believed it too.
    He was right.

As you may expect, I was quite overawed, excited and even a little scared just afterwards. My thoughts became quite intense within the next few hours and I actually believed I and obviously everybody else, had the power to change things.

There was a pedestrian crossing that was broken as we walked towards it, it's bleeping sound was not stopping and continuously droned on. As we passed it, I said to myself, "Stop" and the bleeping stopped. I asked my friend to make sure and he said it had stopped.
    As soon as he said yes, I said in my head " OK, start again"
    And the bleeping instantly started again.
    I got the impression that only if I really wanted it to happen and I mean really from the gut, It would happen. It’s been a headfuck ever since. Did I actually stop and start the sounds, or did I know just exactly when it was going to stop and start?

I haven't had any experiences like that at all since then, and I've been too scared to even attempt to realise any of it again for now.

If you could help me out or enlighten me in any way, I would really appreciate it.

thanks

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

Very interesting bigal.
    I wish I could help, but I see no specific question you are asking other than general support.
    In reality, this changes nothing.
    You still must focus on what you want out of life.
    It would be safer for your sanity to beleive that you knew what was going to happen rather than beleive that you actually changed and shaped reality to your will without action. Even if this did happen, is this something you would consider pursuing. To what end. To perform miracles.
    I am not making fun of you.
    I am very serious.
    You must continue to decide what it is you want specifically out of life.

Being myself, I would ask you, how does any of this benefit you.
    Is it making you more happy or fullfilled.
    I have had experiences similar to what you have experienced.
    I am not going to tell you what to do.

I can tell you what I have gone through and what has given rise to my highest points in life at this time.

What you are experiencing is very mystical.
    Even if there may some day be evidence and simple explanations for how and what you are experiencing, so what.
    Is this benefiting you.
    You must continually take control of your focus.
    It definitely does sound like you are above average in your ability to understand deeper principles in life.
    You are searching for what could be called truth.
    But something that does not change with the weather.
    If this is true I can help, if not, you are a good person and will eventually (hopefully) find your way.
    If you have a more specific question,maybe I can be of more help.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. bigal Registered Senior Member

Thankyou moementum7.
    I take everybodies view into account, for it is also my own.
    Everything you have said is correct. I had written this in a manner to entice peoples opinion, even though I know the answer.
    I now even know why I had temporary power.
    It is something I do not need, even though a day may come when I may want it.
    The world should not be changed, it needs to run it's course.
    The way it was meant to be.
    We wanted it this way.
    Think about it.
    You have just told me everything I needed to hear.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You elude to some things that are similar to eastern philosophy. I would only recommend that you not react with astonishment or fear, take your new found conciousness as a matter of course, your true nature can be full of wonder and beauty. If you try to hold on to events, control things, or codify meaning into a fixed form, you defeat the very freedom you found. The increase of synchronicity in your life is a sign of awareness.

8. bigal Registered Senior Member

Thankyou spidergoat.
    I am finding it hard to come to terms with it all right now. I feel like everybodies guide.
    I seem to know everything that they want to hear and we both know why that is.
    Things have been surreal. Yesterday I was getting ready to play a football match and knew we would all play to the best of our ability. We played a side who we struggle against and we played the best football our team has ever played.
    It was the best I had played personally for months and I knew it was going to happen.
    It is becoming hard work to be 'me', but I know I'll get over it. We'll all be fine.
    Your words have definitely helped.
    Thankyou very much.

9. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

10. candy Valued Senior Member

I would suggest reading THE CELESTINE PROPHESY series. It might help you to put what you are experiencing in some perspective.

11. exsto_human Transitional Registered Senior Member

I once woke to find my digital alarm clock that doesn't work flashing the exact time 4:20, I wonder what that means?

:m:

12. bigal Registered Senior Member

Thanks people! You won't realise how much you have helped.
    Med woman, you're an absolute star.

13. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: bigal, thank you for the vote of confidence. You are truly special!

14. MiTo filosofos Registered Senior Member

hi bigal,
    I was really happy to see that I'm not the only one

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

For a very long time I constantly have the clock problem you have described. It's almost in every case the same digits, like 10:10,11:11,14:14... and as you said, sometims it's not even the clock. I even have a friend who says that I have a time bug

I tryed to find some kind of answer for a long time, but could find none, so you can imagine how I felt when I read your post. Well that's not the end of it, theres more. I've had this precognition dreams for a long time. It's sometimes really scarry to find yourself in a familiar situation, then you think for a second and realize, hey wait minute, If I'm not wrong this and that will happen ... and then it happens. Whats the funniest of all, there's no way to tell if the dream will happen and when, It's been years for some in my case. And as you all know, some people if not all, tend to ferget what they dreamt, so you usually have no idea what will happen till you find yourself in the situation. And nowdays, when I'm preocupied with a lot of things, I just try to help anyone I can, be as honest as I can be... time bug all present more then ever,but you get used to all that

I'll welcome any ideas you all might have...

Last edited: May 26, 2004
  15. bigal Registered Senior Member

Hello MiTo
    Always good to hear from people like you. It's all a very big complicated, yet simple thing. Complicated for many because it is so simple, it is missed every time.
    If you act like God, you will be God.
    Being God is very boring, that is why God became us and everything around.
    The more of a fullfilled 'human' life you have, the less 'godlike' powers you will possess.
    To be human, is to give and take at different times.
    To be god, it is to give and take at the same time.
    So to be God, it's like standing on a needle. Fall either way and you are one or the other. Stand on the needle and you are everything. If you are everything, well, you are everything.
    Therefore we all have the power.

16. Outkaster Registered Member

Sounds like you have a higher level of being than knowledge. Time to get out there and learn.

17. nsstone Registered Member

bigal, latest findings show that creativity and sensitivity may be increased when parts of the brain become less active. This means a brain that is fully active might be creating noise that prevents any of its activities from taking full focus. Kind of like a democracy -- fair but mediocre when everybody is voting.

Some of your experiences sound like "patterning", and you sound like you are going through a crisis of identity, -- similar to a culture shock -- where your traditional values are coming into question. At such times we may need to narrow our focus and reorient ourselves toward the current manifestations of the good.

In these times the uses of dreams and spiritual helpers may be intensified at the expense of a rounder, more ordinary zeitgeist. The population of minds is like a landscape -- some are elevated and rarefied, but most of us live in the flatlands, where we can be more like each other. This college of peers is much much safer than the mountaintops. So be careful. Your state is as vulnerable as it is powerful.

--nstone

18. bigal Registered Senior Member

nstone, you are very right, I do get it mostly when I've been very bored or depressed for maybe a month or so.
    And yes, I do seem to be going through a crisis of identity and I know I actually do want to do something else with my life.
    I felt very vulnerable for the first week of the pedestrian crossing 'thing', but since, I've felt more and more powerful until now, it feels like just a memory, a story. Which must be my way of dealing with it.
    What do you mean about dreams and spiritual helpers? Do you think I should use them for help?

19. yesemina Registered Senior Member

Good point.

Anyhow, this is an interesting thread.

Incidents like the digital alarm clock thing or anticipating when an alarm is going to go off has never happened to me; or if it has I hadn't been paying enough attention to it to spook me out.

However, near around the time (for a period of months) before I had a "mystical experience," (although to me it wasn't anything mystical, because of my interpretation of it, it made perfect sense), I started to think of things and see things generally differently because my mind was "getting ready" to have that experience.

For example, when I would walk around downtown I would imagine/see all of my surroundings (everything, including the people) on a sort of grid. Sort of if you were devising these surroundings on a 3d computer program and just watching them. They had a sense of unity to them. I had a lot of experiences in slight (slight, but dramatic, too) changes in perception for a while, as if I were looking at things from on top of them - above them, instead of experiencing them.

Don't know if what you're experiencing is related to that in any way. It's all interesting, though.

20. kmguru Staff Member

I think you are reading too much into it, bigal. When my car odometer changed to 22222.2, I noticed. Same happened at 33333.3. I think this happens because, the eye sees them but the brain ignores unless a threshold in stimuli is reached where it generates a flag to draw our attention. Most of our visual information is filtered and only an intriguing change draws our attention.

Having said that, the universe is gradually moving from Chaos to Order and hence we may seem some unusual things happen as if our entire planet is alive and is making logical decisions on issues. That is highly likely since we are organic computers, there is possibility that the Earth or the Universe has a similar property.

Otherwise, the word synchronicity would not mean anything...

Knowing that the Universe is intelligent, you can do stuff to your own advantage. I do! Good Luck.

21. cyberia Lounge Act Registered Senior Member

exsto: even a brocken clock is right twice a day. XD